Small Groups For Online Bible Study (Please Read)

By September 22, 2012Misc

Small groups have returned to the Womens Bible Cafe and we have 16 different groups meeting online. On the first meeting, you’ll introduce yourself to the group and the small group leader will explain more about the live chats.You’ll be given a reading assignment and the following week you’ll meet with your small group to discuss the assignment. Take a look at the schedule below and see what group fits into your schedule. The first small group for Esther meets tonight. Each group meets in our Chat Room on Facebook and the meetings last about one hour. To join the chat room, click here or copy and paste this URL: http://www.facebook.com/groups/267498689999528/

Small Group Schedule for Esther and True Woman 101

Small Group Schedule

Each small group meets for one hour to discuss the weekly lessons from the workbook. You must be registered for our online Bible studies and actively reading Esther or True Woman 101 in order to participate in small groups with us. If you have not registered, please click here.

We have 10 small group leaders at the Womens Bible Cafe. To learn more about the leaders click here.

These groups are added value for your Bible study experience and we recommend participating in the same group each week. We do not assign groups as we have 700+ women participating and international time zones. To convert your time zone to Eastern, Central or Pacific use the international clock when you  click here.

If you have any questions please post a comment below. We’ll launch both studies- Esther and True Woman 101– on Monday and begin reading our books then.

May you draw near to God as you read and study scripture. God is good, always.

• Kiese says:

Hi, I was interested in joining a study, The lessons are really enlightening. I tried to join the facebook chat, but haven’t heard back yet about being able to join the group 🙂

• Christine Smith says:

Check the Facebook group and see if you have access to it. I dont think you get a notification once you are permitted into the group.

• Kiese says:

Hi- It says it’s a locked group, and then I click on the section that says “join group” and I still haven’t been able to have access to it after a few days. I wasn’t sure if membership needed to be approved first.

• Zee says:

Should we find a group and join at the beginning of that reading series?

• Christine Smith says:

The groups have 3-4 more weeks remaining. You might want to wait until the next study begins, or you can catch up with the reading and join the groups

• Missy says:

Do we know what the next bible study is Christine? I only ask because i have a coupon which expires November something i want to use…LOL
    If not its ok i will get a new Commentary…LOL

• Susan Codone says:

Hello, how do I sign up for a group?

• Davina Upson says:

I would like to join the Wednesday study at 9pm for the true woman 101. Thank you

• Becky Ewing says:

I was wondering if it mattered that i have changed to join Monday’s group? didn’t know if you all needed to know this . Thank you.

• Dorcas Moseley says:

I will be joining the Wednesday night group at 9pm eastern. Thank you

• Joey Martinelli says:

I would like to join the Thursday night Esther Group with Tanya at 8:00pm PST. Thank you.

• Becky Ewing says:

I would like to join Saturday @ 10 am ~ Thank you

• Janee says:

I’ll be joining Christine’s group this Saturday at 8 am PST and so look forward to the discussion.

• Janee says:

May I join the Saturday group and catch up since I couldn’t get in a group last week? I saw that both weeks will be covered. Then, I will need to change to a weeknight due to my work schedule. Am I able to do this? I really need the fellowship with other women.

• Tracy says:

Hi am Tracy I live in Southern California, and was hoping to join the Saturday morning group, which should be going now. I can’t seem to conncect to the group on facebook. Please help. I am so excited about joining and growing in the things of God

• Christine Smith says:

I saw you in the group this morning so it looks like you connected! We recommend not using mobile phones as they make it more difficult.

• Elizabeth says:

If I can’t attend the group I attended last week, is it okay for me to join in on another one if I can or do the leaders prefer we dont do that? The times are hard for me with my young kiddos but I want to parricipate as much as I can 🙂

• Carol says:

I will be joining the 8:00 am PST on Saturday with Leader Christine Smith. I am excited that I got my laptop fixed and didn’t miss out on the small group discussion. I am currently on vacation in Colorado.

• Denise M. says:

I will be participating on Saturday Mornings for True Woman 101 with Christine Smith. I’m excited I have never done an online bible study before!

• Christine Smith says:

SO excited to have you join me Denise! I’ll be explaining how the online Bible study works and walk you through a few steps!

• Jen says:

I’ll join the Wednesday morning group with Heather King.

• Wendy says:

I will also be joining Traci Pollard’s call on Thursday evenings.

• Donna says:

i will be joining Thursday evening at 8 with Tanya Villani for my first online study ever! What a blessing:)

• Nicole says:

I misread the above schedule… I thought there was meeting for Ester on Wednesday but the Wednesday night is for True Women. What should I do if I have missed the first session?

• Christine Smith says:

We still have more Esther small groups meeting this week…join any of those and next week go back to your preferred time. You can also visit the chat room on Facebook, find your group leader and read the transcript for the chat you missed. We do not remove them.

• Cindy Wynn says:

I will be joining the 9:00 pm Eastern Standard time, Leader Traci Pollard. I’m am excited about the small group online Bible study. I’ve done several Bible studies at home by myself, but I am looking forward to fellowshipping with other Christian women.

• Tracy H. says:

Hi, I will join the Saturday at 11:00 group for True WOman. I enjoy these bible study groups and look forward to learning more.

• Tracy says:

I will need to join Christine Smith’s group at 8am on Saturday’s.

• Ellen Blackmon says:

So when you first join do you just go to the chat room at the time and day you want to meet, no one needs to know ahead of time? Or do you go to the chat room earlier to commit to your schedule?

• Christine Smith says:

You only need to go the day and time of your small group meeting, and once the chat begins you’ll introduce yourself to the leader and group. Good question!

• Andi. B says:

I’ve loved the studies I’ve done so far and am ready to enjoy both of these. I’ve learned so much. My time is horrible, tho. I want to get involved in a small group… just don’t know if I can get husband and toddler to cooperate!! I will try… it’s kind of odd that the 2 year old will be easier to deal with than the husband!!!

• Candy says:

I am enjoying this web site more each day. Thank you for all the work you do on this site. God Bless You

• Liz says:

What if one group won’t work for us through out the whole study?? My schedule varies so I don’t know which one to sign up for……Thank you.

• Christine Smith says:

Move into a group that works for that week Liz. Our preference is for women to stay in the same group to establish deeper friendship and fellowship, however the program is flexible to meet your individual needs.

• Marlene Ruiz says:

Is there an eBook version of the workbook?

Please count me in my friend. Thanks.

• Laverne (Missy) says:

Oh Praise the Lord!!!

I have wanted to start reading so many times before this date, but I REFUSE to move ahead…..I need the information FRESH in my mind….

Thank you Lord for all you have given us via this ministry

• sandeebeme says:

I just want to make sure I am registered to start the Esther Bible Study – Friday at 11:00 AM
    Sandee

• Christine Smith says:

You do not need to register for the small group, you will arrive at your group on the day and time you selected and introduce yourself to the group.