Welcome to womens online Bible study as we begin Esther, It’s Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore. During this Bible study Beth Moore walks us through the pages of scripture and the rich historical impact of a woman named Esther. The themes of our study include courage, faith, prayer, fasting, obedience and love for the Lord. Throughout the study you’ll have opportunities to consider your own faith and how it aligns with scripture. As you begin this journey, take time to pray and invite the Holy Spirit to sit beside. If you complete the entire study you will not be the same woman that you are today. Esther changes lives.
I first completed this study with my church small group and have two distinct memories- the time we all put on princess crowns and I felt like a complete idiot, and the time we ended our study watching the movie “One Night with the King” which I loved. I also remember the powerful message of Esther and how it impacted my life. May you have a similar experience…and if you feel like putting on your royal crown…just do it!
We invite you to pray for the 10 ministry leaders at the Womens Bible Cafe. Each week these women volunteer their time and give their hearts to sharing the Bible. None of us are paid for our ministry service, nor do we profit from the Womens Bible Cafe. We appreciate your prayers for our health, relationships and finances. Pray for the Lord to use us for His purpose and to bring glory to His name.
If your church has online sermons, check the archives and see if you have access to a similar message.
We have almost 500 women from around the world participating in this online study. Please join the small groups and fellowship with one another as you discuss Esther. If you want to read about My First Bible Study and see how Satan tried to keep me from attending- then click here.
Our Prayer Wall is the place to reach out with your prayer needs and praise reports. Please visit the page and pray for those people who are asking for you to lift them up in prayer. Pray for the leaders of this study and the women in your small group.
Homework For The Week
- Write a letter to God on the inside cover of your workbook. Put today’s date inside your book and tell Him where you are in your life right now, and where you hope He leads you during your study of Esther, It’s Tough Being a Woman
- Download the Answers to the Viewer Guide for this study: Lifeway.com > Esther Member Book> Support Materials
- Read Week One in your workbook. You will be reading Monday through Friday each week, no matter the day your small group meets.
- If you’re using the video or audios for this study, watch the Introduction session.
- Join a small group this week. To see the small group schedule please click here.
Welcome to Esther!
Post a comment below and tell us what small group you’ll be attending…we look forward to seeing you there 🙂