Christian Books on Marriage

As  a women’s ministry leader, people often ask me what Christian books to read on marriage. I have a few favorites and I’ve also asked the guests of the Womens Bible Cafe™ what books they’d recommend. My husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year and some of these books have been a lifesaver to our marriage! From my own experience and the books recommended by others, we’ve created a list of Christian marriage books to help you when the road gets bumpy or when your marriage needs fine tuning. Browse the list below and once or twice a year read a book on marriage from a Christian perspective. You’ll be glad that you did!

Many of these books are available in Kindle format…just click the link and then look at the other versions.

Disclaimer: Womens Bible Cafe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. When you purchase a book from the Amazon links, the advertising fees help support our ministry and website costs.

Do you have a book you’d recommend for this list of Christian Marriage Books? If so, please post your comments below.

• Kate says:

I’ve been looking for alot of these books, not because my marriage needs help but because I’d like it to stay bump free lol. Just wanted to let you know that I have a kobo and kobo has most of these titles as well. Love and Prayers sisters.

• Deb says:

Wow several of these books we’ve either read or was given. We are now starting a bible study by Gary Thomas with his Scared Marriage DVD study. So far so good! I’ve also picked up the study guide to The Power of A Praying Wife. I won’t be able to get the video’s because you can’t get them without buying the leader’s kit and it’s pretty pricey. Bummer! But I’m sure the study guide will do just fine even without the video’s. Thanks for Sharing Christine this is an amazing list.

• Bethany says:

I LOVE the Power of a Praying Wife. It’s such a good book and so helpful.

• Carrie Daws says:

You have some great book listed!! I think you listed every one I recommend…

• Love this list! We keep most of these on our bookshelves to lend out to guests. One book I would add that has made a real difference in our lives:
    The Five Languages of Apology by Gary Chapman

• Christine Smith says:

Great idea of keeping them for friends…you’ve inspired me. Thanks for the book recommendation too.

• joannna says:

I am starting the book and devoional The Prayer of a Praying Wife. I love the devotioal because it has one prayer for the wife, one for her husband and one for their marrage. Each one on a different day.