Loving Well Bible Study Starts October 17, 2011

By September 25, 2011Loving Well

The Womens Bible Cafe announces a new online bible study- Loving Well by Beth Moore. In this four-week online bible study we’ll retreat into our hearts and embrace the biblical mandate to love, as we develop skills for loving others. Unlike other group bible studies we’ve been leading, this four-week bible study does not require daily reading sessions. To participate, you’ll need to download the four Loving Well video sessions available at www.Lifeway.com (current cost is $4.99 per video) and you can also buy a Loving Well Journal to organize your thoughts. Once a week on Monday we’ll post questions for a group discussion based on the videos you watched. To participate in the group discussion you will visit this site anytime on Monday’s and post a comment. Raye Holmes will be leading this study.

About Loving Well by Beth Moore

Loving Well Retreat in a Box by Beth Moore features four heart-to-heart messages designed to help women embrace the biblical mandate to love and to develop skills for loving others. Great for a weekend retreat or anytime you need a four-session women’s Bible study. Taped at a Living Proof Live event, Beth discusses how some people are a joy to love, some are difficult to love, and how we all deal with some people who are humanly impossible to love. In all of those relationships one truth endures: We will never be able to love others well until we have been loved well. And only God can ultimately give us the complete love we so desperately need. (source: Lifeway.com)

How to Join the Loving Well Online Bible Study

• Download the Loving Well Videos from Lifeway.com (required)
  • Get a Loving Well Journal (optional, highly recommended)
  • Read the Getting Started page if you are new to this site
  • Introduce yourself below with your name, where you are from, and finish this sentence: A heart for Jesus….

• Deanna says:

So excited that I found you!

• Carrie says:

Hey everyone! I am new to womens bible cafe and I am 22 and hoping to grow in a relationship with Christ and gaining friendships. So how does this exactly work?

• Sheila says:

Love it that God loves me, warts and all. It is easy to forget this and beat myself up, because …I know you will all be shocked, but I am not perfect, and God still loves me. I just finished the 1st two video’s and they are just what I need in my life right now. I have had a hard couple of weeks, so to be reminded of Gods love is just perfect. A heart for God is my desire, and to be able to share that love, even with my testy people is perfect.

• Jocelyn says:

Hi, my name is Jocelyn. I am from Washington and am new to Bible Study. A heart for Jesus loves others unconditionally and lives out the Bible’s teachings. .

• Michelle says:

A heart for Jesus….feels amazing, joyful and complete.

Michelle, from Northern California

• Tara says:

Hello I’m Tara. Looking to strengthen my relationship with GOD

• Denna says:

Hello! My name is Denna Shives and I am from Dallas. I am looking to strengthen my relationship with the Lord.

• Dinah DeLuca says:

Hello! I’m Dinah from Dallas. A heart for Jesus…is our ultimate call.

• Christina says:

Hi I’m Christina 🙂
    I’m from New York City but serving overseas right now.

A heart for Jesus is why I live.

• Sherry Freeman says:

Sherry from Ontario, Canada. A heart for Jesus….is what I always want to have.

• AnnMarie says:

My name is Annmarie Ortega, Im from Superior Arizona.

A heart for Jesus is loving unconditional.

• Carrie says:

My name is Carrie, I’m from Oregon. I am new to this but totally excited to be here!
    A heart for Jesus is loving open and honest.

• Shawn Hanson says:

Loveland, CO
    A heart for Jesus…is the only heart to have.

• Carrie says:

Hi there~ I am new to this but so happy to be here. Question, is there an actual registration that I need to do or do I just start on up? I have already downloaded the first video…….

• Melinda Farmer says:

is a heart that loves, cares, and shines.
    My name is Melinda Farmer and I am from the Greenwood, Indiana area.

• Melinda Farmer says:

So excited to get started with this series!

• Sandy Hedlund says:

Bakersfield, California

A heart for Jesus shines and spreads His love.

• Nancy says:

Hi.. this is the first time doing online bible study here. very excited!! I am from Phoenix, AZ.

• Bridget says:

I feel God is calling me to participate in this study. I’m involved in other areas of my church and don’t always get to participate in the leader-led studies. I’m praying this study will challenge me as well as stretch me in areas that I need it! I’m looking forward to this study and what God will reveal through it.

• Bee says:

HI Ladies
    I think I did this backwards but I already answered the 2 questions on the Loving well bible study. This is my first bible study. My name is Bernice but you can call me Bee. I am happy to be here. I am from Florida and currently a stay at home mom.
    A heart for Jesus is what I need and long for

• Savannah Peacock says:

I have never signed up for online Bible Study, this would have to be my first, I do Bible Study every Wednesday night @ my church. The reason for more is that I want to learn more about Jesus and this happened because this past weekend I attended my first Emmaus Walk, and it made me see even though I have always loved Jesus, I never really knew exactly what that love meant, and now I do, and due to that Walk, I want to dedicate more of my time to Jesus. So I am going to do every devotional journal I can do, I am going to do every Bible Study that I can, because that is the ONLY way that I know how to stay with Jesus and God, and I want to dedicate all my extra time to Christ. And being with all those women has made me realize that I need to be with other women who love Jesus as much as I do.
    So look forward to me being here more and doing every Bible Study that comes up! Oh and I have a website that I started that will show my new walk with God and Jesus, I will post it on here soon, Thanks again.
    With all my Love and God Bless
    Savannah Peacock

• LeAnne says:

I am signing in for my first online Bible study. I am excited to have connection with other women who love Jesus!

• Maria says:

Signing up at the last minute! Just downloading my videos, but I won’t be able to use the workbook since I’m in Indonesia and the study would be half over by the time it got here. Will I be missing a lot?

• Kelley Wolfe says:

HI, my name is Kelley Wolfe. This is my 3rd online bible study. I love being able to come here and learn about Jesus!

• Vickie says:

Just moved to Charleston, SC from Little Rock, AR. Not found a Bible study here yet so this is a great start. A sweet friend in LR invited me to participate. I didn’t know this site existed. Good to know and glad to get my heart aligned with Jesus daily.

• Julie says:

Julie, Greenwood, Indiana.

• Erin says:

Hi, there. My name is Erin & I am also new to Bible Cafe. I have heard about Beth Moore in the past, but have never done a Bible study of hers, so I’m really excited. A heart for Jesus is one that loves unconditionally.

• Denise says:

Hello,

I am excited to be joining the cafe. I too am looking forward to the four week session. A heart for Jesus will allow me to love stong, give freely and live life as God would want.

• Angela says:

Hi my name is Angela, I am new to Bible Cafe. I am looking forward to these next 4 weeks. I live in Cleveland, Oh. I am a mother of 10 year old twins, a high school teacher and I own my own buisness, A heart for Jesus is what I am striving for each and every day.

• Raye says:

I love this study because it shows to me that the only way I can love well is loving like God!

• Julie says:

Hi! My name is Julie and I am new to “Bible Cafe for Women”. I will be participating in “Loving Well” and am very excited to journey deeper into God’s word. I live in the Mojave Desert in Southern California. I live with my family and teach elementary school. Can’at wait to get started!

• dedie says:

It is good to be back and participating in another study. I enjoyed the last one I participated in and hope with a shorter duration I will be able to keep up 🙂 Looking forward to starting!

• dedie says:

Hi Julie –

I too live in the high desert 🙂 I am in Apple Valley

• Monde says:

Hi, I am excited about this online bible study. I moved to Memphis, TN, to join my husband and am having a hard time meeting people. I want to continue to grow in his word…..A heart for Jesus….is a heart that trusts that Christ is in control.

• Aisha says:

Hello! My name is Aisha. I’m from New York City. A heart for Jesus… loves without condition.

• Jamie says:

I’m Jamie from TN. I can’t wait to get started tomorrow. A heart for Jesus will help me to know Him more, serve Him better, and help me find His purpose for me.

• melissa says:

Hi. Looking forward to starting this bible study on Monday. Always looking forward to some sharpening.

• Marie says:

Hello. I am joining and starting my first online bible study. I am praying with an open heart to hear and learn what the Lord is preparing for me in this study.
    I live in Lake Dallas, Texas. I work in the medical field.
    I look forward to this new study.

• Christie says:

Hi! I am wanting to join this bible study group! This will be my first bible study on-line. i am looking forward to learning and growing.
    I live in Walnut, MS and a stay at home mom and pastor’s wife.

• Judee Baysinger says:

I will be joining this study. My name is Judee, I live in Greenwood, Indiana, and I work a Wal-Mart. These studies are wonderful and I assure anyone that is new that you will love them. Looking to forward to hearing from you all in the weeks to come.

• Lynne Marcus says:

This is my 1st on line study and I am really excited about it. I work nights as a nurse in a busy hospital which makes attending my church bible studies challanging. So what could be better than an online study studying a Beth Moore product! A heart for Jesus……..should be found in every health care worker.

• Judy says:

Looking forward to doing an online Bible Study. A heart for Jesus is about picking up the cross DAILY and being more like Him. It can be a challenge but with His love and encouragement through prayer, meditation, Church, Christian friendship, Bible study we can each be what God desires… 🙂
    I am a full-time RVer with my hubbie and lil doggie ~ traveling around the USA in our motor home. Permanent address is in Texas ~ currently in Southern California for a few months visiting friends and family

• Jayme Schneider says:

Hi from Marietta, Georgia! I am looking forward to exploring the Word of God and learning more about loving well with the ladies of Women’s Bible Cafe and Beth Moore. I am so thrilled to have found an interactive online bible study!

A heart for Jesus . . . loves unconditionally.

• Kate Johnson says:

Hello from Broomfield Colorado. I’m excited to do another great Beth Moore study!! This is a great enhancement to my study of the fruit of the spirit.

• Brenda says:

Will be joining you, worked through this years ago and loved it…needing it again…

• Debra L. White says:

Good Morning from Oro Valley Arizona! I’m excited to have stumbles across this website. I’ve prayed about gettign closer to God and this site may be helpful. I’ve L-O-N-G-E-D for a Bible study group where I can have reading assignments and discussion. I’m looking over this site and reading the information but as yet have not located where I can purchase the workbook. Please help.

God Bless

• Mary says:

Hello, I live in Cypress, TX. A heart for Jesus is why I’m beginning this journey 🙂

• Amy says:

I live in Tampa Bay area, Florida. A heart for Jesus is my desire. I want to be filled up!!!

• Debi S. says:

I’m looking forward to this study. This is a great option for me as a stay at home mom. I love it! I live in Bend, OR

• Tamara Johnson says:

Hi, I’m originally from the Netherlands. Currently in Maryland. Really exited abbout joining this study. Very convenient online as well. A heart for Jesus is my goal in life.

• Amber says:

Im from Colorado but just recently moved to Texas. This will be my first bible study with Bible Cafe’ and I am looking forward to it. A heart for Jesus is what I hope to have while growing closer to him and learning to understand his word.

• Jamie says:

From Tennessee. My first bible study with Bible Cafe’. A heart for Jesus is what will help me find His purpose for my life. Excited for Monday.

• AnaRuth says:

I am in Florida. This will be my first women’s bible study in general. A heart for Jesus is what I long because that is where I will find myself.

• Allison says:

Allison from Arizona…A heart for Jesus is like an un-wrapped Tootsie Pop.
    Tootsie Roll Pops! There is delicious candy on the outside, and even more delicious chewy Tootsie Roll in the center. First, the center of this candy is soft, like a person’s heart. The hard candy reminds me of sin that covers the heart. Each time someone sins, another layer of hard stuff surrounds the heart. Then, to make it worse, people refuse to admit they are sinners. Instead, they cover their sin with pride, denial, even doing things that make them look good. That is like the wrapper covering this candy.

When a person removes the wrapper of denial and pride, the Holy Spirit can complete His work. He can lick past all the hard stuff covering your heart and give you the gift of life that comes from knowing Jesus as Savior. Your heart then belongs to Jesus, and that is a wonderful ending.

• Colleen says:

Hi my name is Colleen. I would love to join this study. A heart for Jesus is a true heart.

• Marie Davis says:

My name is Marie Davis& I live in houston. a heart for jesus is what im seeking in my life.

• Lynne says:

My name is Lynne Gann & I’m from Rockvale, TN

A heart for Jesus means running hard after what Jesus is passionate about, souls.

• Tiffany says:

Hello there, I’m Tiffany from Fresno , California.

A heart for Jesus is God’s desire for me.

• Carolyn says:

Hi, this is my first online study. I live in New Mexico and I have done many Beth Moore studies in Sunday School, but never on line – so I am excited to try this way of study.

• Kat says:

My name is Kat from Northern California, and this is my first online bible study and I am excited about it. Thank you. A heart for Jesus is what I desire, to please and glorify my King.

Susan from Chesapeake, VA. A heart for Jesus is what I’m working towards.

• Amber Moore says:

Hello, I am Amber. This is my first online Bible study. I am new to the site and excited to start this 🙂

• Cokeloc says:

Hi, I’m Cokey from Cali. I look forward to joining this study and learning where I’m lacking in love. “A heart for Jesus… is my life’s breath!

• Jeri Schantz says:

Hi. This is my first bible study with you. I’m looking forward to it! My family resides in Indiana. A heart for Jesus…is what I want to continue to grow within myself.

• Raye says:

I am looking forward to th is study too Pamela. I have had it for over 2 years – just waiting on a group to study it with!

• Raye says:

Welcome Shalena!

• Pamela McKinney says:

Hi. My name is Pamela, and I live in Chicago, IL. Looking forward to the video study, and interacting with the Ladies in the class. God Bless!

• Shalena says:

Hi everyone I’m new to the web-site but love how everything is set up and look forward to growing in a deeper relationship with Christ… 🙂

• Melissa S. says:

Hello Ladies! My name is Melissa and I live in Houston, TX.
    A heart for Jesus is peace, love, understanding and joy for all who you surround yourself with.

• Teresa says:

Hello Ladies! I’m Teresa from the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
    A heart for Jesis is at peace, brimming with love for others, and is a place from which good things naturally flow

• I am so excited about this! It will be a great way to preview studies to lead for our women. I just previewed James via a mailing and look forward to it! Regarding the downloads, can you buy all four at the same time and I will have them to keep?

~Kathy

• Melissa says:

My name is Melissa from Richmond, VA.

A heart for Jesus is a heart for all mankind.

• Sara says:

A heart for Jesus has a heart for not only family but for our enemies. A heart for Jesus wants to mature to be more like Jesus.

• susan says:

my name is Susan from Chesapeake, VA.

a heart for Jesus is a longing to be like Him.

• Lisa says:

Lisa from Germany… a heart for Jesus, isn’t that enough? All I want is a heart for Him, ALL the time!

• Beth says:

Hi,
    My name is Beth, and I live in Western WA.
    A heart for Jesus is what I want.

• Carla Brooks says:

Carla, Orlando
    A heart for Jesus is not ashamed of the gospel and seeks Him always.

• Raye says:

ready for this! This is such a simple but very strong study can’t wait to really dig into it!

• Caroll says:

Caroll, Okla.
    A heart for Jesus….fills my cup, fuels my soul, loves, unifies, finds peace, brings clarity, joy and happiness, helps find patience, gives direction, finds perspective and helps me see beyond times I have my blind human eyes. I heart full of Jesus helps me be a better me….I can no longer imagine life without a heart full of Jesus.

• Jeanie Ryan says:

Hi,
    My name is Jeanie from Independence, Mo.
    A heart for Jesus is want I desire for me and my family.

• Lynne says:

My name is Lynne Gann & I am from Rockvale, TN.

A heart for Jesus means laying down my own life, taking up my cross daily & following Him.

• Melody McCullough says:

Hi! I’m Melody from Indianapolis, IN! 🙂
    A heart for Jesus…is loving God and loving others!!!

• Christy says:

Hi,
    My name is Christy and I’m in Wisconsin.
    A heart for Jesus is what I want for myself and my children!

• Kim Hopkins says:

My name is Kim Hopkins, from Corner, AL

A heart for Jesus is a blessing!

• Marcie Garris says:

A heart for Jesus makes my life complete and makes all things possible!!!

Marcie – Fayetteville, NC

• Marsha Woolf-Barnett says:

A heart for Jesus is the only one that I want!

• Stacy says:

My name is Stacy, & I am from McAlester, Oklahoma.
    A heart for Jesus is my heart’s desire & completes me, making me whole.

• christine says:

christine, geneva, il
    a heart for Jesus is what i need more of in life

• mala says:

I’m just so grateful to have this connection to other women that deal with everyday challenges , and have this study to unite us in our journey to ultimately get closer to god. I look very forward to this devotion.

• Kim B. says:

A heart for Jesus is filled with God’s love and compassion.

• Julie says:

Julie – Windsor, Colorado “A heart for Jesus is what I desire”.

• Amy says:

A heart for Jesus is what I desire.

• Dawn says:

Dawn, London, UK

A heart for Jesus – how can we really live without it.

• Christi says:

A heart for Jesus is what I desire.

• Kathryn says:

A heart for Jesus is what I need…

• Gina says:

Gina, Greenville, SC
    A heart for Jesus is the only heart that I want to have! 🙂

• Julie says:

I just attended this ladies retreat this weekend, Loving Well. It was wonderful and I am looking forward to continuing the journey with you all.

• Christina Burgess says:

My motto: Get excited ! Glory be to God, for all this opportunity, add me sisters to facebook. Sisters in Christ, I will so be there, for every minute of this, may the blessings be

• Teresa says:

Teresa – Atlanta, GA – A heart for Jesus wants to listen and obey.

Sue Alice – Greenwood, IN – A heart for Jesus is what I long for so badly.

• Gale says:

Gale – Willmar, Minnesota – A heart for Jesus is what I truly desire.

• Debi S. says:

Debi – Bend, OR – A heart for Jesus beats deep within my chest.

• Sonya says:

Sonya, Pittsburgh, PA – A heart for Jesus longs for a heart for Him.

• Sheree says:

Sheree Poole, South Carolina…..A heart for Jesus is a forgiving heart. (I posted a while back in one of the Bible studies that someone hurt me deeply and it knocked me off all my Bible studies for a while.) I have been praying and praying and peace finally came to me this morning when I finally told this person I forgive him. Without even realizing it, the enemy took hold of my life. All I had to do was say those three words….”I forgive you” and the love and peace of Jesus entered my soul and I was released from my prison of unforgiveness. I’ll be back with you all in this study… WOW…”Loving Well” is exactly what I need right now. Sorry…I didn’t mean to get long-winded here.

• Melody says:

Melody McCullough, Indianapolis, IN
    A heart for Jesus imitates Him with the Holy Spirit’s guidance.

• Carla Brooks says:

Carla Brooks, Orlando, A heart for Jesus….searches for him.

Angie, Kansas City, Missouri. A heart for Jesus is my heart’s desire.

• Jayme Schneider says:

Jayme Schneider, Marietta, Georgia. A heart for Jesus is loving.

Christine Smith, California Bay Area. A heart for Jesus…prays often.