Welcome back to the Womens Bible Study Cafe! We’ve just finished reading week one of Brave by Angela Thomas. Our study begins with a discussion of being worn out- physically, emotionally, and sometimes drained of spiritual strength. We then examined eight lessons on God’s provision for worn out souls. Our week ended with a beautiful prayer of refreshment on page 30 in the workbook.
To finish this week, we thought you’d like to watch this ten minute video “Worn Out” by Angela Thomas.
May you find rest in your soul knowing God the I AM.
Our Prayer Wall has changed and now you can post prayers or praise reports as comments to the page. Please visit the prayer wall and cover these men and women with prayers. Thank you.
Angela Thomas Quotes
- The truth of our humanity is that no superwoman exists on this earth.
- I have squarely and firmly put my faith in His ability to run the planet. He is able.
- The Creator is well acquainted with our design.
- Sit and listen to the gentle voice of God.
- Turn to God first.
- There’s a lightness in the forgiven soul.
For Next Week
- Read Week Two in the workbook
- Optional: Watch the Session Three Video (optional due to cost)
- Join our Womens Bible Cafe Chat on Facebook
Group Discussion- Answer one question or as many as you like
- Complete this sentence: I am worn out because…. (page 9 )
- How would you advise someone to live above the sun? (page 14 )
- What can you do to observe a regular Sabbath rest?
- Share a favorite moment from this week’s study.