Womens Bible Study No Other Gods, Who We Are

Our online womens bible study No Other Gods by Kelly Minter begins in just a few more days. So far, we have 94 women registered for this online bible study. If you would like to register, please click here. We’ve been asking you what you think some of your modern idols are, and the answers have been honest and insightful. It’s easy to identify some of those things that draw us away from the Lord. It’s more difficult to change our mindset and remove the strongholds. I am thankful each of you are participating in this online bible study, as we read the Word together, share our thoughts and grow in intimacy with the Lord. May His Presence and blessings flow over your hearts and into your homes as you feed from His Word- written two-thousand years ago.

Number of Women in Study: 94 registered (last updated: April 29 )

Our Modern Idols

• Facebook (12 women said this)
  • television/reality tv shows (10 women said this)
  • computer/electronics (24 women said this)
  • perfectionism

• Tennessee-4
  • Texas-4
  • Virginia-3
  • Washington-4
  • West Virginia-1
  • not stated: 22

I’m so excited to start reading on April 25th! On that day, we’ll begin reading week one and each day you’ll spend 30 minutes in the Word. The following Monday, we will gather again online and have a group discussion about week one! If you have any questions, please read the FAQ page or email me.

To JOIN this online bible study, click here.

In Him,

• Brystan says:

So looking forward to this. This will be my first Bible Study ever.

Oh yeah, and I’m the 1 from Oregon. heh

🙂

• Sara Epps says:

I forgot the other day I am in Clarksville, TN

• Wendy says:

Ok, I’m in! I’m from the panhandle of Florida. My idol is the worry over money. I worry all the time about having enough down the road. Weekly, monthly, yearly, and beyond. Also – my biggest worry is my son and his spiritual growth.
    Looking forward to studying with you all.

• Emma Diane R. says:

Isn’t something an idol only if it takes the place of God?? If you like it and it isn’t replacing God, isn’t that ok? If you still spend time with God and worship Him……. emma, Virginia

• Pam, Louisiana says:

Ok. I can’t wait to get into this study. I received my book and I was thumbing through it to get an overview of it and one chapter automatically got my attention. So I am anxious to get it going and see what I can discover.

• Sara Epps says:

I got my workbook at lifeway yesterday and i just signed up for the no other god’s bible study.

• Audrey R says:

I would like to do this ible study. I know you cannot send mea workbook as I live in Mexico but can the book be downloaded as I have Nok for PC.
    Thank you for your time. Even if Ido not have the workbook can I still partcipate?
    God Bless,
    Audrey

You’re right Audrey, I checked Kelly Minter’s store, Amazon, iTunes and Lifeway and they do not ship to Mexico or have the book available. I did however, find it at Lifewaystores.com and when I placed it into the shopping cart I was able to select Mexico as a shipping country. Give that a try and see if you can order it from Lifewaystores.com and not Lifeway.com

You can still follow the study and answer the questions with us, so please join in no matter the obstacles that block your path-such as international shipping.

I’m looking forward to this study!