Stepping Up Through Psalms a Womens Bible Study

Please join us in a womens online bible study starting on February 28, 2011 as we study Stepping Up a Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore. We’ll be reading this six week bible study together as we start Spring and end our study  just before Easter. During the six weeks of study, you will read the workbook at home and come to the online Womens Bible Cafe once a week on Monday to join us in a small group discussion. There is no specific time for the discussion, you can visit the site at your convenience and post a comment about the lesson of the week. If you subscribe to the Womens Bible Cafe by email, you’ll receive an announcement in your email letting you know the discussion has started.

Reading Schedule for Stepping Up

• February 28- Launch Day, we’ll start our reading
  • March 7- We’ll discuss week one
  • March 14- We’ll discuss week two
  • March 21- We’ll discuss week three
  • March 28- We’ll discuss week four
  • April 4- We’ll discuss week five
  • April 11- We’ll discuss week six

We invite you to join us and women around the world as we read scripture together and learn from one another. We are non-denominational and any woman with an interest in exploring womens bible study is invited to join us. All you need to attend is a copy of the workbook Stepping Up a Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore.

During our six-week study, we’ll focus on intimacy with God as we spend time reading His Word through the book of Psalms. We encourage you to read daily, starting your day with your bible reading. If possible, invite a friend to participate with you in the online discussions, so you’ll have an accountability partner. Invite your Mom, Sister, Aunt, Daughter or Friend to step through the book of Psalms with you, and at the end of the six-week study, celebrate together.

HOW TO JOIN THE STEPPING UP BIBLE STUDY

• Post an introduction below and let us know you are joining the study. To introduce yourself, simply comment with your name, where you live, and why you are interested in this study.
  • Get a copy of the workbook Stepping Up a Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore. You can find the book at Lifeway Stores.
  • Read the Frequently Asked Questions for the Womens Bible Cafe

Welcome to the women’s online bible study!

• Jennifer D says:

Jennifer D, San Antonio, TX. I have been working on this study and realized I hadn’t answer the first questions.

• Alexandra says:

Hi I am Alexandra and I am from Grand Rapids, MI

• Charli says:

Charli from KY joining late, but starting where i stopped during this study at church. Love Beth Moore, and am sooooo excited to have found this site!

• Christine D says:

Hello!
    Mine name is Christine also. I will go by Christine D. to make it less confusing! I live in Ohio. I just found this site yesterday and I am very excited about it. I have been a Christain ever since I was little, but unfortunately I haven’t grown much as a Christain. Sure, I go to church, read the bible, and teach my children about God. But, lately I just feel that I am missing something. I googled woman’s online bible studies and I found this site. I know that it was God answering my prayers! I am a wife, mother of 3, and a 3rd grade teacher. My life can be a little hectic….to say the least. I am not able to commit to bible studies at my church because kids get sick, things come up, and life just happens. So, I thought an online study would be perfect! I purchased the workbook online, so I can’t start just yet. I will get caught up and post again when I have received the book and read it. Thank you very much for having this for us busy Christains!
    Christine D. (Ohio)

• Brenda says:

I’m Brenda in Tega Cay, SC and looking for an online Bible study as part of my spiritual renewal for Lent. I realize that I’m late starting but look forward to delving into the Beth Moore study and hope to catch up pretty quick.

• gigi2004 says:

Just found you all, so I’m a little late! I’m from Lynchburg, VA. I am a fan Beth Moore and her teaching. Very excited to join this study of the Psalms!

Hi everyone, I’m from Toronto Ontario. I have been looking for a womans bible study. However I work shifts,so this would work much better for me.I also notice you cover some of the Beth Moore bible studies.Over all my main reason for seeking this out is….I know its time.

• Diane says:

Our Tuesday morning Women of Titus 2 Bible Study Group will start this Study on March 23! Thank you for allowing me to participate here.

• Shirley Coolidge says:

Hi, My name is Shirley and I live in Ferndale, WA. I have been searching for a study to do and while I love Beth Moore, I learn so much more with others through her studies. I am excited to join this group. I’m a little behind but I’ll catch up!!

Set aside half a day when your workbook arrives, and you’ll catch up with the reading schedule! 🙂

• Monica says:

Monica from Pennsylvania. I am interested in this bible study because I am seeking a closer relationship with God. I am looking for God to make some very important changes in my life and I want to start by making time to study His word. Also I pretty new to my area and have not found a church near my home and with two little ones, a husband, and a job that I have to commute to online is the way to go.

Please let me know if it is too late to join the group.

• Juanita McKinney says:

I am definately looking forward in studying the book of Psalms.

• Juanita McKinney says:

I live in California. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children and belong to an awsome church called Faith Fellowship Christian Center. My interest is to minister through Praise Dance. I am so excited to join the Womens Bible Study Cafe and can’t wait to start. I just have to find a store in my area that had this book. 🙂

• Anita Neufeld says:

I would like to join the bible study,Stepping Up. I am interested in the discussions and growing in my Christian walk. I hope I can be a part of this or the next discussion!

• Alanna says:

Hi- My name is Alanna and I live in Medford, OR. I am married with a 19month old son, my husband and I own and run our own restaurant and I also work part time from home. I am in desperate need of some good quality bible study time- with our current schedule, it’s hard to even make it to church on Sundays sometimes. I am really looking forward to starting this study -even though I have some catching up to do!- since I can fit it in on my own time but I’ll have some motivation too. I’ve never done an online study or a Beth Moore study, I’m really looking forward to this. I ordered my book today- hope it comes soon so I can catch up on my reading! =)

Welcome Alanna, I admire your effort to find closeness with Jesus in bible study. It will not take long to catch up on the reading,and we do not remove the posts so you can comment anytime.

• Melissa says:

My name is Melissa. I am a teacher, preacher’s wife, and mother of 2. I was so happy to find this online. I need this for my personal, spiritual growth.

• Julie says:

My name is Julie and I am in Greenwood, Indiana. I am interested in joining this study because a friend at church told me about it and I have been having trouble fitting Bible studies at church into my schedule. I like the idea of being able to participate in this at any time of day. I’m just starting the study today so I am behind already, but planning to catch up soon.

Welcome to you and all the other women who joined us this week. So far it’s a great Beth Moore study!

• Ann Leffel says:

This is my first Bible study. I want my walk with christ to be stronger than what it is. Thank You, Ann

• Anne says:

I have been out of church and Bible study a while. I want and need to get back. The Psalms seem like a great way to start.

• Charlotte says:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the first week of this study! This is my first time to do an online study…. I am looking forward to the blessings God has in store for us.

• Dianne says:

Hello from Oklahoma! I love Beth Moore and am so excited to be part of this online study.

• Jess Z says:

I’m from the Chicago area and am really excited to get involved in this Bible study.

• Barbara -North Carolina says:

Hi I would like to join your online bible study, I have never done an online bible study, but I plan to go tomorrow to get the study guide..let me know if it is too late to join.

• Michelle P says:

I am joining in from Hamden, CT. Looking forward to it.

• Andrea says:

Hello-I am Andrea from Kentucky. I just found this site and am excited to start this study! I work 3rd shift from home and am thrilled I found a way to be involved in a Woman’s Bible study that can fit into my “night owl” schedule! 🙂

• Melanie says:

My name is Melanie, I live in Crestwood KY. I love the Psalms and Beth Moore studies.

• Melanie says:

My name is Melanie and i live in Crestwood KY

• Crystal says:

Hi my name is Crystal. I live in Albuquerque NM. Have been married for ten years. We have three boys. I’m a stay at home mom. I’ve been looking into women’s bible study and came upon this website. I’ve been wanting my relationship with lord to grow stronger. I’ve decided to join and can’t wait. Thank you for having this Bible Cafe for Women. Looking forward to the study and making more new friends. God bless, Crystal

• Deonne says:

Hi–Deonne from Florida. Can’t get out to a Bible Study right now, thanks to a torn Achilles tendon I am supposed to stay off of–no driving either! Love Beth Moore and my workbook should be here in a day or two! Blessings!

• Michelle says:

I live in Queens, NY and I am a stay at home mom of a 30 month old. I was looking for a bible study and I am thrilled to participate in. Thank you

• Leah says:

I live in Alabama and enjoy reading and studying God’s Word. I look forward to this study:)

• Valerie says:

I live in NJ. This will be my first online Bible study and I am looking forward to it!

• Stephanie S. says:

I would like to join the study. I live in L’vlle KY. I love the Psalms and often go to the Psalms when I don’t know where to begin in personal Bible Study time. My favorite is 139.

• Beverly says:

Looking forward to learning more about these psalms AND myself!

• Jemima Ebenezer says:

I am from India. I want to learn more about the Bible and get closer to the Lord. I have tried reading the Bible (especially the Psalms) but I need some help to understand it more clearly so that I get to hear God’s voice. I am sure this Bible study will help me.

• Hope says:

Hi…Hope from NC. I love the Psalms and Beth – what a combo. Can’t wait to start! First online study, praying for a blessing!

• Jenifer says:

I live in Metropolis, IL. My name is Jenifer Carter. I’d like to join an organized bible study.

Lauren, Louisiana

I have fallen behind in my walk with Christ. Work, life, and a baby on the way has taken over all my time but I am ready to let God have it back!!

• Holly W. says:

I live in Cerro Gordo, NC. I am wanting a deeper relationship with my father in Heaven. I haven’t had quiet time in a very long time… and I need my Jesus.

• Anna says:

I’m an online bible study newbie and am really looking forward to this study.

• Liz says:

Hello to all again! I FOUND IT!!! Thanks Christine & all who may have prayed to help me find the book. So looking to beginning the study. How does this work exactly. Is there an open time for discussion etc? Do I just start reading on my own today? I’ve never done an online study, so new to the basics of it all.
    Thanks Ya’ll 🙂

I’m so excited you found the workbook, I’ve been praying for you Liz!!! Because we are in different time zones, we do not meet at a specific time but rather on a specific day- Monday. You’ll read the homework lessons in your workbook each day, 5 days a week. Then we’ll have a group discussion on Monday, based on our reading. To participate in the discussion, you post a comment. Here is more information on the FAQ page:

• Carolyn says:

Hi everyone. I’m Carolyn from right outside of Philadelphia. My daughter is having surgery today, so I thought the timing would work out great for my first bible study. I’m looking forward to learning with you all.

• Tiffany D says:

I am home on maternity leave and thought this would be a great way to be involved in a women’s bible study without having to get a babysitter. I have heard great things about the Beth Moore studies, and I’m really excited!

• Rhonda says:

My boss at work asked if I would be interested in doing this study with her. I am thrilled because I am in the nursery every Sunday School hour and I had been thinking how much I needed to be in something to grow.

• Bree in Virginia says:

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Bree and this is my first time doing an online Beth Moore Bible Study. I’m Looking forward to it very much.

• Debbie says:

I am so excited to be joining this study! I live in Rural New Mexico and have had a hard time finding a women’s group to study with. This looks like a great way to stimulate my spiritual growth.

• Debbie says:

I am so excited to join this study. I live in rural New Mexico and have had a hard time finding a group to study with. So looking forward to the study.

• Shannon says:

Hi! I’m Shannon from Monticello, MN and I have been unable to participate in bible studies at church because of my schedule. I just came across this online bible study and decided to give it a try. This is my first bible study and am really looking forward to it!

• Ironia says:

Looking forward to this study!

• Lisa says:

I live in Green Bay, WI and my busy schedule made it difficult to participate in the women’s bible study at my church this winter so I am really happy to have found another option! I have done Beth Moore studies in the past and I am always grateful for the way she makes scriptures come alive and how much I learn through her work. Can’t wait to jump in!

• Shelby says:

Hello, I’m currently a college student. My desire is to grow spiritually in God. I believe that this bible study is something that can help that. I am new to the online bible study routine,but I’m going to try to be persistent.

• Laurie says:

Just got back from California Women’s Retreat and don’t want the spiritual high to end! A routine and a community will be great.

• Marcia H. says:

I live in Gainesville, Georgia with my hubby of 14 years- My son attends Georgia Tech-
    I am soooooo looking forward to this online study-

• Carolyn says:

Hi everyone. I’m Carolyn from right outside of Philadelphia. We’re going into the hospital tomorrow morning with our daughter who is having surgery. I’ve been wanting to pursue a bible study for some time now and the timing works out wonderfully. Please keep our 6 year-old in your prayers; I’m looking forward to joining you and learning about your experiences with this study.

Best,
    carolyn

• Joyce says:

I have enjoyed a study of Beth Moore’s before and found it inspiring and uplifting

• Melody M. says:

I love my church, but the one thing we don’t have is a Women’s Bible Study. I am anxious to start this Bible Study to grow in his word.

• Debby says:

I live in Texas and have wanted to take a Beth Moore study for some time. this fits my needs. Looking forward to it.

• Dottie says:

I live in NC and I am looking forward to this study.

• Mel says:

I have been in a busy season of life but am ready to get back into a Beth Moore study. It sounds like it will be a wonderful preparation for Easter.

• Gina says:

Hi. I live in South Central PA and i have always wanted to do this study. I saw someone mention it on twitter and i found your website. It will be nice to do a Bible Study during Lent.

• Anjuli says:

Hi all. I am in a time where God has removed a lot of unhealthy relationships in my life. I am now without “friends.” I also work most weekends so I am unable to attend church. I am looking to connect with a community of fellow believers. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I have to puppies/dogs which are my children. 🙂

• Chandra says:

I live in SC. I’m looking forward to this study becuase I have never studied the book of Psalms. I’m excited to see what the Lord is going to teach me through this study. Thanks Beth Moore!

• Maureen says:

My name is Maureen and I am a missionary in Israel. My mom gave me the workbook for Christmas, and I was really wanting to do it. This is such a blessing and wonderful timing for me to join in this group…. I’m excited!

• Jennifer D says:

I am in. I already have had the book for a week.

• Janice says:

Hi! I live in Ontario, Canada and I heard about this online study from my sister who is also participating, and am very excited to join in. My church did this study for Ladies Bible Study last year, but as a busy mom of five – with four of them teenagers, time is of the essence and I can’t commit to another night out to study. This should be a perfect fit. I love the Psalms and can’t wait to begin delving in with all of the other ladies online. Thanks. 🙂

• Holley C says:

I live near Memphis, TN; a working mom in a blended family. I have done lots of Bible Studies in groups and really love Beth Moore. I have been wanting to do an in-depth study on my own but am afraid I don’t have the discipline to follow through. This will be my first time with you and I think that this online format may be just what I need! I am looking forward to getting started….got my book today! I hope to get to know some of you better!

• Erika R. says:

I’m from Northern Virginia. A good friend of mine told me about this website. I’m really looking forward to reading “Stepping Up” by Beth Moore. I have heard nothing but good about her studies.

• Dee says:

I live in Massachusetts. I feel the Lord has been leading me to study the Psalms and when I saw this study online knew it was a sign to jump on in!
    Looking forward to studying with all of you. This is also my first online bible study group. Thanks for being here.

• Elsabe says:

I started this bible study, but went through breast cancer. I would love to study this now that I have recovered!

• mandy says:

What a blessing. Praise God. Fully recovered I hope and believing with you!

• Elsabe says:

Yes, I am fully recovered, thanks! I went through more surgery to put me into menopause a month ago, and it’s the best thing that I have done. I can tolerate the medicine, and have dramatically reduced my risk of breast cancer returning, as well as ovarian. Praise God indeed!

• Susana says:

I’m Susana from sunny California. This will be my first online bible study! I’m ready to indulge in the books of Psalms and receive what the Lord has in store. God Bless.

• mandy says:

Hi! My name is Mandy. I live in Lakeland Ga. And I just came across this study through Twitter!. It’s Ironic because today is the first day i have ever tried twittering! I love Beth Moore. I am currently “finding” my way back to the Lord and hope this study will help me along the way.

• Theresa says:

God must of pointed me to this site because I just sort of stumbled across it. I am very excited about starting this study!

Theresa
    Kannapolis, NC

• Loran says:

Hi my name is Loran and I live in Greenville, SC. I started this study about 2 years ago and did not complete it. I am hoping to be more disciplined this time around and greatly strengthen my relationship with the Lord.

• Kathi W says:

I live in central Arkansas with my husband. Our children (4 boys 1 girl) are grown and have children of their own. I’ve only been to one Bible study where we went through a book about Proverbs 31 Woman and I’ve been looking for more studies that I’d be able to do. I have a deep hunger for God and His Word and when you invited me I jumped on the opportunity! Thank you and God bless you!

• Amanda says:

This will be my first Bible Cafe Bible study. I’m very excited to get into a Beth Moore study! I am a stay at home mom in Raleigh, NC with a husband who has a crazy work schedule! Online Bible study is perfect for me!

• Carol says:

Carol from Manassas, Virginia. My daughter invited me to join her in this study and I am so excited to be doing this. Such a wonderful opportunity for everyone. Blessings!

• Linda says:

I’m Linda from California. I too am excited to begin this online Bible Study! Looking forward to learning from the Psalms!

• Liz says:

Hi all! My name is Liz from the bay area of sunny FL. The Lord sure can give you a big thunk on the head to get your attention at times. Hence the reason I’m here…a neighbor gave me a copy of this study about 3yrs ago that she had extra from her group, knowing I was going threw a hard time, she thought it might help. Well it sat on my shelf from that point on. I took it down a few times but could not get into it on my own. I once again have been going threw some VERY difficult times so started searching for help online. That’s when I came across this study!! WOW…think there is something lurking in this study just for me??? Umm I THINK SO! I just can’t wait to start, but here’s the problem, we’ve just moved & I am going crazy looking for the book! I KNOW it’s here. So please pray that I find it soon, I KNOW the Lord is guiding me to this study for a reason. I think I’ll LISTEN THIS TIME!! Sorry so long…see ya’ll soon! Off to look for the book! 🙂

• Debbie D. says:

I live in the southwestern corner of Iowa, next to the Missouri & Nebraska state lines, in a small rural community. I’m going to see Beth Moore for the first time at a conference this summer in Lincoln, NE, and I watch her on Wednesday with Beth on Life Today. I’ve always loved the book of Psalms, so I’m looking forward to this bible study.

• Diane says:

I am excited to start the study on Monday. I have been needing a study for a while. I have even told some in my Reunion group and they are joining too.

• Lisa says:

I’m very interested in trying out a Bible study in this format! And I really like Beth Moore’s studies.

• Johanna S says:

Johanna, South Jersey. I’ve never done an online bible study before but I really enjoy Beth Moore. I need the discpline and accountability of a weekly study with others!

• Stephanie says:

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I am from Saluda, SC. I have taken this study one other time but did not do all the work and kind of skipped around. It is a great study and I look forward to completing it this time. I tried to do Jesus the One and Only but the Holidays really got me off track. Please pray for me that I would make this study a PRIORITY as I really need this time with Christ!

• Samantha says:

I live in Orlando and have 3 children. I’ve been looking for a way to continue bible study online. I’ve been doing bible study for years but need to find something that works for me and helps me stay focused and committed. I found this website recently and went out and bought the book the very same day. I can’t wait to get started!

• Joy says:

I love the Psalms and would love to discuss/learn more about them with others. I work at a church as the Dir. of Children’s Ministry and find it very difficult to find time for me to fill my cup. I am very exciting about this opportunity to study with others from all over. What an exciting way to share God’s word with one another and grow together.

Blessings!

Joy

• Lana says:

I just found the site last night and am so excited to get started on this study!
    Lana in Oklahoma

• Sonja says:

This sounds ideal for me as I was looking for a Bible study to do and join with other like minded women. I’m looking forward to what this study will have to offer and where this journey will lead me in Christ.

• Julie says:

I’ve been wanting to get involved with a women’s bible study for a while, but my schedule has not allowed it. I found this site this morning and am super excited to begin this study next week! (P.S. I was happy to see that Shannon, one of the authors of this site is living in my city – New Orleans.)

• Michelle says:

Hi from Tomball, TX

I am excited to have found this site when looking for an online womens bible study. I haven’t been in church much since I lost my dad almost 2 yrs ago to cancer and we recently lost my 22 yr old nephew tragically. I am in need of a daily study that will get me into the word of God. I have done a Beth Moore study years ago and know she is awesome.

• Dana says:

I’ve never done a study online but I love Beth Moore and can’t wait to do this one. I’m a homeschooling mom of four so it’s not always easy to find my “quiet time”.

• HeatherJoy says:

This is EXACTLY what I had been looking for. Online, meatier than a Daily Bread, and accountability with “homework”. Thanks!!! Can’t wait to get started! Going to purchase my book today!!! I live in VA, homeschool my 3 daughters, am in Graduate school myself, and help my husband with the office duties of his small business that sometimes doesn’t seem so small! Needless to say, getting away for a night a week at our church for a Bible study like this is difficult so this is wonderful!!! See you all later!

• Margie says:

I am not sure how I found your site, yet I am positive it was guidance from My Lord. I live inside the walls of fear that keep me trapped inside myself.
    Clinically it’s called Agoraphobia. I call it the battle of my life. Thus, I shall attempt to come outside through the means of this site. I covet your prayers for strength, courage and obedience. Previous attempts I have failed and I so long to some how be back amoungst my sisters in the Lord.
    Grateful Heart

• Shelly says:

Hi! My name is Shelly and I live in Los Angeles. I am a wife and mother of 2 small children. I have really been feeling the distance from God and how I have let my “busy life” get between us. I am currently looking for a church that I can call home and came across this website while I was looking around on the internet. I hope to make some new connections in this study with other women here online and once again with my God.

• Jill in CO says:

Hello,

My name is Jill and I live in Denver Colorado. Just had a baby boy a month ago and have an 2 yr. old daughter too. I love Psalms and it is too hard to attend our church bible study right now.

• Nancy says:

Nancy…Northern California.
    I am so excited to find this site. I love the Psalms. I have studied them on my own throughout the years, but am looking forward to digging deeper into them with Beth and all of you. It is encouraging to me to find other women in the Word, to learn from the Lord and from each other.

• Carrie says:

Hello from VA!
    My story sounds like so many of you. I stumbled on this website this morning, I moved here 13 months ago and have been looking for a place of encouragement I never thought to look online. This is my first study in the Woman’s Bible Cafe but I’m excited to fall more in love with my Savior through this book, as soon as it arrives!!!

• Kimberly says:

Kimberly…Munster, IN I love the book of Pslams, its sooths, and its healing for the soul. I cant wait to go on this journey, and dig deeper into the truths of God through his word…..

God Bless

• Diane says:

Diane – Texas

I have wanted to do a Beth Moore Bible Study for some time but have never been able to commit to doing it. I am glad to have found this one online so I can go at my own pace and post in my jammies if I want too.

• Becky M says:

Thank you for this opportunity. I have done several Beth Moore on-line studies but not with a group before. Being in a rural area on-line studies are my only way of Bible study. I am excited, thanks.
    Becky

• Lorie says:

My name is Lorie and I live in Birmingham, AL. I work retail which means I never have the same schedule from week to week. I only get two nights a week off and those are for graduate school and teaching ESL. I’ve tried joining a physical group, but I end up missing more than half the meetings. I’ve always enjoyed Beth Moore’s depth, so I’m praying the online Bible study will provide the “meat,” accountability, and the fellowship I’m currently missing.

• Kathi W says:

I’m Kathi and I live in Bauxite, Arkansas. This is my first online Bible study. I work at a desk all day in front of a computer so I thought this might be a good way to help me grow in the Lord while I’m at work. 🙂

• ariel says:

Hi, Kathi, it’s nice to see a sister in Arkansas! I live in Jacksonville. This will be my first online bible study too – I just received the workbook today & can’t wait to get started! Hope to get to know you better thru the study, Ariel

• Sarah S. says:

My life is CUCKOO right now. I got through most of the Me, Myself, and Lies study but couldn’t quite keep up but was JUST thinking last week how much I would like to do the Psalms study. I didn’t know it was so short! I’m so excited.

I live in West Texas and will be moving to the Dallas area (where my husband has been working for 3 months) as soon as this house sells. Crazy times, love those Psalms of peace!

• Stephanie says:

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I live in California. I am soooo excited!! I found this site today while searching for an online Bible study. I did a small group study years ago with a group of 4 other women and we studied “A Heart like his” by Beth Moore. It is a study that I still remember and refer back to my workbook often. I’m very excited about this study “Stepping up through Psalms”. I hope that there is still room and you all will let me join you.

• Anonymous says:

My name is regina, I start the bible study but never finish it so here my chance to finish what I start. Thank you:)

• Amanda says:

I am Amanda in Houston and I look forward to this Bible study. I love Beth Moore and I am ready to do a study, it has been a long time!!

• Sandy says:

Sandy, Virginia. Honestly, I needed something to do. I’m quite busy; I homeschool our son, have him in sports, I work part time, etc. But felt like I needed something else. I’m hoping this is a good fit and I like the Psalms. I had gift cards for Amazon and bought the book. I’m hoping it arrives this week. 🙂

• Brittany says:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first online bible study and I am excited to begin! I live in Chapel Hill, NC and recently graduated college (last May). I am working full-time right now and trying to get in graduate school. An online study is a good way to fit bible study in my schedule. Looking forward to it!

• Brenda says:

Brenda IL

This is my first online Bible Study. I got a friend to do this with me. We are excited to study together. Looking forward to how God will use this study in our lives. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Joyce says:

Hi Everyone. I’m Joyce in Baltimore, MD. I got sooooo excited when I saw this post. I’ve been looking for a women’s Bible study that’s not only informative, but convenient. Thank God for this one.

I’d like to get a bit deeper into Psalms, and this is a great opportunity for me to do so. I can’t wait to get started.

• Deb C says:

Looking for a Bible Study I can do at home at my own schedule. The Psalms are my favorite book of the Bible and this will be a great preparation for Easter.

• Joanie says:

I live in Ontario, Canada, and have been looking for a study like this one. I have a lot going on right now, and really need some extra encouragement. Looking to walk more closely with Jesus too!

• Sherry says:

This is the first online bible study that I will be participating in. I love the Psalms and am looking forward to in depth perspective through this study. I am from Michigan.

• Hi
    I’m reading the bible in90 days ( in Jeremiah now) ahead of schedule. The reason I tell you is not to boast but to say despite that undertaking God has clearly shown me I am to join this study.
    I know He will organise me. I’m not phased but excited as never before so please, count me in.
    I’m praying for a new laptop before it starts too x
    Thank you Lord for what we are about to learn. Amen

• Jill in CO says:

This is my first online bible study. I just had our second baby and can’t get to our church bible study with a newborn and a 2 year old. Looking forward to feeding my faith with this study.

• Holly says:

Hi, I live an hour south of South Lake Tahoe in the middle os no-where!! Very excited to finally be committed to a bible study again, really lookinf forard to seeing how it all works.

• Amy Jean Patterson says:

Hi, I have just started traveling for business and will be for the remainder of the year. I have never done a bible study online but to take time away to study in the word on my trips will be wonderful. Looking forward to it:)

• Grace says:

Grace from McCalla Alabama. I’ve never read a Beth Moore book so I’m very excited to read this book and get closer to God and find out what he has in store for my life!

• Olga Hermans says:

Hi, I am looking forward to study the Psalms with of all of you. This is my first time I do this with a group together online. So, I am curious how we will do this…I really enjoy Beth Moore. So, let’s bring it on!

• Meg S says:

Meg, South Carolina. I already have this book, but have never gone through it. I’m a musician and have always loved the Psalms, so I’m looking forward to coming at them from a different perspective this time. I did a Cynthia Heald study on Psalms when I was in high school and loved it, so I’m anxious to see what Beth has to say.

• Lisa H says:

Hi All …
    I’m Lisa in North Carolina.
    Beth Moore has always been an inspiration to me, but I have not taken any of her structured bible studies. I haven’t spent as much time in the Psalms as I would like, but now I can! I love this site and look forward to being inspired by Beth and by all of you.
    Peace & Blessings to all 🙂

• Lori says:

I live in southern california. Working full time, two kids still at home, looking for a study that wont take me away from my family at night! Love this study.

• I have the book and I am so looking forward to “stepping up” with my Lord. His word always takes me further than I ever expected!!

• Lynn Colon says:

My names is lynmara and I live in northern Virginia. I’m excited about this study. I am teaching a Spiritual Warfare study at my local church. Another study serves as a balance to show me how amazing God is. I am a second grade public school and Sunday school teacher ( I can’t get enough of 7 year olds!) I have been blessed with twin girls as well.

• Marjo says:

I am in Alaska and would love to be able to study with a group of women. I work full time and getting to Bible studies locally are hard. I have not studied this particular Book in depth before and would love to join in.

• Sherri C says:

I am Sherri. I live in Houston. I have done one other bible study with Beth Moore. It was: A heart like His. I learned many things in that bible study. I am looking forward to growing spiritually from this study.

• LaTalya says:

Hello,
    I will joining everyone on this awesome bible study. I am finishing up the Me, Myself and Lies bible and truly, truly have been blessed by it. I can’t wait to get started on this one too!

• Sue says:

My name is Sue I am from Kentucky and I was recruited by my sister Marilyn:)

• Karen says:

I’m so excited to be a part of this bible study as well. I’m a working Mom and have numerous duties in my church home ministry too. We have what is called “small groups” that meet each week but my schedule doesn’t allow me the opportunity often to participate. I prayed and ask God to make a way!! Look how much He loves me. I found you all!! Feb. 28th!!!

• Jennifer says:

My name is Jennifer. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I was completely blown away when I saw how many women are in this study! I am looking forward to reading Beth Moore’s book and hearing what everyone has to say! This is my first online bible study ~ I’m excited to get started!!

• Marilyn says:

Hi Marilyn here from Michigan. Quick question…it is the bible study work book that I want and not just the book correct?

• candice says:

Hi everyone,

I am excited to start my first on line bible study. I am currently living and working in Saudi Arabia.

• Marietta says:

Hi! I am Marietta in Long Beach, California. I’ve just finished Jesus the One and Only and we’re about to finish Me, Myself and Lies. The thought of not being involved in a Bible study was beginning to invade my thought closet with anxiety!! 🙂 Studying the Psalms sounds very inspiring and I’m eager to get started. Nice to see so many women joining the group!

• Melba Trapp says:

Hello! My name is Melba Trapp and I live in Leesburg, Alabama. Am delighted to have found your website and have the opportunity to do a Beth Moore study online. Thank you so much.

• Nicole says:

Nicole, IL. A few years ago I thought to myself that I wished Beth Moore would do a study on the Psalms…and then she did!! And of course I haven’t had a chance to get in a study, so this I am really looking forward to this!!

• Kimberly Mosley says:

Kimberly Mosley, Mu Indiana

Hi everyone! I am excited to start this journey, because the Psalms are like music to my ears! I have stared to read them and its simply refreshing.:)

• Amelia says:

I just found the Bible Cafe and I am so excited to begin this Bible Study!

• Jane Rydl says:

I love Psalms and would like to get more familiar with them. I love the idea of sharing a bible study with so many different women who love God. Glory to God!!!

Okay – -I just commented I was joining and then watched the video – – Beth said “your circumstances will fill a whole lot better if you get it in your head that you are just passing through that moment.”

I have been trying so hard to do just that over this past year of heartache — to remember this is just temporary. I am that weary traveler TRYING to take that next step. I don’t think Feb 28th will come quick enough!

I can’t wait to get started – – I’ve been a bit of a slacker with the past two studies – allowed too many other things to prevent me from joining (but did do a personal study that I really needed!). Can’t wait to be joining all of you as we study Psalms!

• Sessceal says:

Hi. I am such a busy mom and I am desiring to become more intimate with God. In searching for an online bible study I came across this site. I would love to be a part of this study. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

• Melissa says:

This will be my first Beth Moore book/Bible study, and I’m looking forward to it. I can’t wait to start and get closer to God & hopefully make some new friends!

• Abby says:

I bought my book and was anxiously awaiting its arrival because I am so excited for my first bible study, well it came today and turns out i accidently ordered the leader guide (doh!) so I have to return it and get the next book, hopefully it will get here soon!! I am very excited for this!

Abby

• Ange says:

I am enjoying morning bible study and look forward to linking that with an on line program

• Karen says:

Good morning, I am Karen from Richmond, Va. Several years ago a friend of mine invited me to join her in a Beth Moore bible study at her church. I thoroughly enjoyed it!! I am a techy. Love the internet and since I am a working Mom it’s difficult to finds the time for the small groups at my local church so what better way than to find some ladies on the wholewide web. I thank God for this opportunity and bless His name for the sister I have found. I can’t wait to start. My book should be here tomorrow!!! Blessings to all of you!!

• Mindy says:

Mindy, Avalon, Catalina Island, CA
    I just finished the Jesus study by Beth Moore and want to do another of her studies.

• sherry says:

I am intristed in this study because I like it alot

• Jamie says:

I live in Huntsville, AL and this is my second WBC bible study. I am hoping to be more consistent this time and keep up with the lessons. I know it will be a blessing.

• Amy Cunningham says:

Hi may name is Amy and I am looking forward to this bible study. It is one of my favorite books in the bible and I hope to learn more.
    Thank you!

• Jill says:

Jill from Richmond, VA. It’s been a long time since I’ve focused on Psalms and I’m looking forward to it.

• Andrea says:

I’m right outside of Baltimore, Maryland. I am a teacher and am super busy, and unfortunately it is my spiritual life that suffers. I always want to join Bible Studies, but my schedule just isn’t conducive. I usually just end up doing the Bible studies alone, which means I miss out on the fellowship and sharing. I was so excited when I found this website. I am very exicted to be a part of this study.

• Pam says:

I live in Louisiana and this is my first time to do an online study. I am excited to get started. I am also excited about getting to another level with my LORD. I have never read any of Beth’s books, but I am excited to start reading. I ordered my book today and I can’t wait to get it. I will be praying for everyone who is in this study to reach another level with the LORD.

• StephanieK says:

I am definitely interested in joining this study.

• ariel says:

Hi, I live in Jacksonville, Arkansas – my therapist recommended Beth Moore’s bible study to me. I love the Psalms & am looking forward to studying them with you. I am married with 3 grown children & 2 grandchildren. This is my first on-line bible study & I am very excited!

• Julie says:

Forgot to let you know. I am from South Dakota.

• Julie says:

Hi- I am looking forward to doing this study with you all. I have never done something like this on line. Looking forward to studying the Psalms again.

• Suzanne says:

I was looking for a Beth Moore study to participate in and doing this one online will be awesome as I work full-time and so need to spend more time in the Word. I am excited to join you! Various verses in the Psalms speak to my heart in ways I can’t even describe!

• Sandy says:

Hi, I’m from Las Vegas, NV. I have done this study before and am very excited to go through it again! I love the Psalms and the incredible journey Beth takes us on. Can’t wait!

• Helen Bertalon says:

Well I am going to have surgery on the 25th and will be at home for at least two months and I am looking forward to doing my first bible study on line. I know as I heal I will be staying not only in Gods word but I will be keeping my mind busy! I love Beth’s teaching and have read many of her books. Thank you.

• Jane M says:

I live in Macomb, IL and with two jobs, a husband, and other things I participate in, I have not been able to find a bible study that fits my time schedule. How wonderful to be in a study with you!
    Psalms is a favorite book for me. Thank you.

• Jackie says:

I can relate to the business of life as Jane M said. My local church has wonderful Bible Studies, however, I can never find the time or energy to attend. I am looking forward to meeting with women who want to talk and learn about God and his Word. I am just getting the book ordered today so I will have to catch up…

• Angela says:

I love Psalms and Beth Moore. I can’t wait to begin.

• Ress Legaspi says:

Ress, Manila. I love to join and reflect more on the book of Psalms. This will be my first online bible study group.

• Penny Hull says:

I am looking forward to studying the Psalms with you.
    Penny

• Jessica says:

Jessica; Columbus, Georgia.
    I’m interested in this bible study, because being in college I have fallen a little behind. But, I’m ready to start walking again in my path to Christ.
    I look forward to this, it’s my first online bible study! 🙂

• Amy says:

I have never done an online study, but with my schedule, this seems perfect. I am excited to get reading!

• Tasha says:

Hi everyone,

I’m Tasha in Texas and am very excited about this upcoming bible study! Looking forward to going deeper in the word with you all! 🙂

• Karen says:

I am excited about doing this Bible Study with my daughter, Angela, and her friend, Amanda, while both girls are serving our country over in Afghanistan.

• Angela says:

I’m looking forward to this study! I love learning from Beth Moore and know God will speak to each of us! I’m currently in Afghanistan with Amanda, I’m so happy you’re going to join me on here for this girl!

• Abby says:

Hi, my name is Abby, I live in California.

I’ve never done any sort of bible study before. I am 22 years old and recived a bible for Christmas and have enjoyed learning about God and how He works in my life and I want to learn more. I just ordered my workbook and can’t wait to get started. I am so happy to have found an online Women’s bible study!

Thank you!
    Abby

Rebecca Jo
    Greenville, IN

I love Beth Moore studies & am interested in seeing what others learn along the way 🙂

• Bridget says:

Hello from Texas. I am Bridget. Our church has Beth Moore bible studies on a regular basis. I have done about 10 of her books. Because my work schedule has changed the time does not allow me to attend and I miss it so. She is a wonderful teacher that many women can relate to….she is one of us…working…mom…wife…grandma. I look forward to this experience.

Thank you and God Bless!!
    Bridget

• Tammy says:

Hi I am very interested in starting this Bible Study on Feb. 28th. I am a housewife and we have two boys grown up now. One is married and will have their first baby anytime now. God has been very good to me in my life and I just want to get grounded in HIS word more. I feel like I’m not in HIS word enough and want to meet other christians also. I have been a christian for 31 years now. And I am trying to get more of my friends involved in here also. I am so thankful God allowed me to find this site! Thank You Lord and looking forward to an exciting bible study!
    God Bless Everyone!
    Tammy

Judee, Indiana

My sister and I will doing this study together. We have done the last four or five. Cannot wait to get stared. See you all there.

• Maureen says:

Hello, this will be my first study with your online group and I am looking forward to it. Already bought my book. 🙂 Maureen from NC

• Amanda says:

I am currently in Afghanistan with the United States Air Force as a nurse. I am really excited to do another Beth Moore bibly study. I love learning from her.

• Marilyn says:

I am interested in this study for two main reasons 1) always looking for ways to grow in God’s Word & my personal relationship with Jesus. 2) I am curious about an online bible study…this will be my first. I am recruiting my sisters 🙂

• Sharon says:

I have missed you all since I did not do the study on Jesus. I have my book for this one though and the audio to boot. I love the Psalms and am excited to begin!

• Carin says:

Hi- Carin from Northern CA.
    I have been a regular at the Bible Cafe studies. Being in the word everyday has dramatically changed my life. I love Beth’s teachings and her workbooks challenge me to really learn the word and not just read it.

• Cindy H says:

Hi, I’m CIndy. These BIble Studies have been such a blessing to me. I’m looking forward to the study of the Psalms. It’s good knowing that all of you Sisters are there studying the same thing.

• Heather says:

Hi I’m heather from s. jersey.. i have really been looking foward to another one of Beth’s study’s.. i have gotten away from a routnie a bit with my studies but find that i really look forward to Beth’s.. So can’t wait to go on this jounary with all of u..

• Molly says:

Really grateful I found this site. I love studying the Bible with Beth Moore. Once I open my Bible, I am so refreshed and feel closer to the Lord, but I haven’t been very discplined on my own lately. I hope the online format will help me keep up with the daily reading as much as a Meet-in-person group does. I’m going to start praying for every one of us to be committed & open to the Holy Spirit.

Both formats, online and small groups, will keep you in intimacy with the Lord, only if you do the DAILY work. The daily lessons are simply guidelines to keep your attention on the Word and your heart near God. Spending time with God requires internal discipline and self-control; saying no to distractions, busyness, family, idleness and anything the enemy uses to keep us out of the bible. Reading the bible together allows us to fellowship and discuss our spiritual growth with each other. Welcome to the study!

• Joy says:

I found this website just today as i was searching for an online women’s Bible study. Being a busy working mom, i often tend to slack off on my daily devotions and spending time with my Father. I want to stop making excuses and hope to follow this Bible study through and have an enriching experience.
    I am excited to be able to do this and i hope i will remain steadfast.

• Barb Lyle says:

So excited to do this study again!! Studied this with a few friends, but truly need to do it again! I am from Idaho.

• Sue Fisher says:

Hi, My name is Sue and I live in Central CA.I love the Psalms and I love Beth Moore! Most of all I love God. Looking forward to delving deeper and growing.

• Charlotte says:

I have my book and I’m ready to go!

• Molly says:

Hi, I’m Molly from Northern California (AKA NorCal). I love the Psalms and I love God. Looking forward to growing and learning. 🙂

• Nanette says:

Hi, my name is Nanette and I’m from Cedar Rapids, IA. I really like Beth Moore studies and I’m anxious to start this one. I’ve never done an online study … hope it’s easy to manage!

• Theresa says:

Hi my name is Theresa from Kentucky and I just love Beth Moore! God truly blessed her with the gift of teaching and I look forward to learning from her yet again

• Teddie says:

Hi, my name is Teddie from New Jersey. I grew up in Kentucky where church and God were constantly in my life. However, since moving away to New Jersey I feel like I have lost touch. I am trying to get back on the right path. I know that online is the easiest and less-intimidating way of doing this. Extremely thankful for this website!!!

• Ann M. says:

Ann M. from the Midwest. Yes I want to join the Psalms study. Thanks for providing the opportunity.

Lauren, Jackson, Ky… I completed this study around this time last year. It was the first Bible Study I had ever done and I thoroughlly enjoyed it. Being immersed in God’s word helps my day go better!

I’ve been repeating some for the studies I first completed, and the second time around I feel like I’m getting a “double-portion” of blessings. I see how my answers change over the years. 🙂

• Yvette Cla says:

My name is Yvette and I live in NY. I am interested in joining this next bible study as I love the book of Psalms and have a feeling this is gonna be a great study! Currently particpating in the thought closet makeover study and boy, it has been a blessing so far!

• Janet says:

Huntington, IN….I am looking forward to my first ever Bible study. I am thankful for finding this website.

Janet

• Kathy says:

My name is Kathy and I am fron Phoenix AZ. I will be joining this Bible study because I have not really studied the book of Psalms. I have been doing Beth Moore’s studies for some time and I am sure this will be great.

• Kristy says:

Really excited about starting this onlione study, first time for me. Want to learn more about the women in that time of the bible and how they served God.

• Gretchen Wenger says:

I am looking forward to this bible study. This will be my first study with this group. I love Beth Moore and have been looking for a bible study for awhile, but have not been able to find anything in the town we live in since we moved 18 months ago.

I just wanted to welcome everyone here who is doing this study of “Psalms” with us. The NEW and the OLD we are a diverse group of people from all over. Please enjoy your time here and come back for the study of “David” following this one please. We have alot of fun getting to know each other. Again welcome to everyone. Blessing to each and everyone of you. May the Lord keep each of you safe. Thanks for being here and spending time in God’s Word with us.

Sue Alice, Indiana

My sister and I will be doing this online together. I am finishing up “Jesus One and Only” and also MML I have enjoyed both. I like the Psalms also, I have read the whole book many times to patients who were very ill.

• Nikky says:

I am really looking forward to this study. It seems that it is a teachable moment everytime I open the book of Psalm. Beth Moore has such a way with bringing out more in God’s words, I can’t wait to get into this study.

• Mindy H says:

Mindy, Southern CA…I’m a busy homeschool mom of four children and this will be my first study with this group. I’ve been in several bible studies, but have never done an online study and am looking forward to getting a deeper understanding of the Psalms.

• Cherie says:

I just finished ordering the study book for this bible study.
    I am excited to get started.

• Kenyatta says:

Hi there!
    I am very interested in joining the study group. I enjoy reading Psalm and most importantly, I just want to grow in my walk/relationship with Christ and if I can be encouraged and join with other women after the same goal, that’s even better. I’m really looking forward to this!

• Rebecca C says:

From Six Mile, SC. Looking for a Beth Moore bible study and thought online would be interesting.

• michelle g says:

Michelle, Indiana… I am in a small group at church studying the psalms from the beginning of the book. This is a wonderful way to enhance that study and be able to share with the group. Also, I am finishing up “Jesus the One and Only” which I have so enjoyed and hate to see end. The study has been a blessing in so many ways on want to keep going with the next one:)

• Karen says:

Karen, New Smyrna Beach, FL

I love the Psalms, I love the word of God. I am finishing my other Bible study at the end of Feb. I want to continue on with a new one. This is what keeps me grounded, and I love it.
    I thank all of you who have the gift of teaching. Keep on keeping on.
    Your sister in Christ
    Karen

• Tina says:

Hello,
    Tina, Florida
    I am very excited about this study!! Psalms has a lot of life verses that speak to me especially lately!!

Blessings

• Stefani says:

Stefani, Albuquerque, NM

I too have favorite versus from the Psalms. Through life’s struggles, i have come to realize that God time can happen at any point…not only Sunday mornings. I want God time to be a deliberate part of my day!

Angie, Denver NC – I saw this post and am so excited. My favorite verses comes from the Psalms – I defiantely will be getting my book!

Christine, California. I am interested in this study because I enjoy the Psalms, and know three of them very well- Psalm 23, Psalm 34 and Psalm 139. I’ll like to spend more time in Psalms, reading the words as they were intended- and I’m certain Beth Moore will do a great job teaching them in her workbook.

• Edna says:

I already have the book and am anxiously awaiting for the study to begin

• Mindy, Michigan says:

I am so happy to have found this site. I am need this and am so excited to begin the study! I am not real familiar with the Psalms but I hope to be by the end of the study.

• Shala Campbell says:

I am very interested in doing your study of Stepping up….My church was doing in the winter ,,,,but I was unable to attend…..Please let me know if I may join this study….

God Bless

Shala

• Kelley Wolfe says:

My name is Kelley and I am from Northern Virginia.I am a wife and mother of 2. I came across your website a few weeks ago and I was really impressed with the groups and studies that you provide to women. I am a beginer Christian, and I want to learn all that there is to learn so that I can teach my children what it’s like to be “Christ Like”.

• Robin says:

Robin from Texas. I have enjoyed studying the psalms in the past and look forward to find out what God has in store for us on this journey!