Book reviews. It’s hard to read a book from cover to cover when we can spend our time reading Twitter at 140 words a message or text messages delivered by iPhone. Yet books are rich with knowledge and allow you the relaxation time to just sit and listen to your own thoughts. A quiet moment.
It’s always a good idea to take a look back and make sure that the books we’ve reviewed have been noticed- so here is a list of 12 Books we’ve recently reviewed. Drop down the list and see if something attracts your attention, then check search library or local bookstore for a copy of the book. When you’ve finished reading it, post a comment here and let us know what you think! In fact, why don’t YOU suggest the next 12 books we should read! What do you recommend and why?
12 Book Reviews from the Womens Bible Cafe
- Failing Forward by John Maxwell
- Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
- How to Reach Your Full Potential For God by Charles Stanley
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Mere Churchanity by Michael Spencer
- Choosing to See: a Journey of Struggle and Hope by MaryBeth Chapman
- The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast by Kristen Feola
- His Princess Girl Talk with God by Sherri Rose Shepherd
- Amish Proverbs by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- The Invisible Woman: When Only God Sees by Nicole Johnson
- Authority in Prayer by Dutch Sheets
- A Hope Undaunted (fiction) by Julie Lessman