Jesus, The One and Only Online Bible Study

Beginning the month of December 2010, we are celebrating the birth of Jesus with a womens bible study by author Beth Moore, called Jesus the One and Only. This online bible study will begin on November 30, 2010 and we’ll meet for a group discussion each week on Tuesday. In this 10-week study of Jesus Christ, we’ll examine how it would feel to walk the roads of the Holy Land with the son of God. “Imagine yourself placing your feet in the sand beside His, walking where he left footprints and hearing Him actually speak” writes Beth Moore. What better time to study the life of Jesus than during the month we celebrate His birth.

Product Description from the Lifeway.com Site: Jesus The One and Only – Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women’s Bible study of the life of Jesus based on the book of Luke. Come along with Beth Moore on a life-changing journey which will lead you through the hills of Galilee with the Teacher, across the lake with the Master, and finally, on the road toward the cross with the Savior. Get to know Jesus intimately … as though you had walked with Him during His days of earthly ministry. This 10-week, in-depth Bible study includes weekly personal assignments and 11 video sessions taped on location in Jerusalem and throughout Israel.

This is an earlier Beth Moore study, originally published in the year 2000 and now in its 13th printing. You’ll need the workbook to participate. To enhance your study, you’ll find audio CD’s and video sessions available from Lifeway.com We invite you to get to know Jesus, the One and Only. If you’d like to see a sample from the One and Only Member Book, click here.

Resources for Jesus the One and Only

• Jesus the One and Only Member Workbook (required)
  • Jesus the One and Only Audio CD’s (recommended)
  • Jesus the One and Only Video Downloads (recommended)
  • Answers to the Viewer Guide for Jesus the One and Only

How to Join Jesus the One and Only Online Bible Study

• Subscribe to this blog by email so you will receive updates for the study. See the email box in the upper right corner of the blog.
  • If you are new to online study, please read the FAQ information page.
  • Please post an introduction below, with your name, where you live and your twitter name if available.
  • For fun, answer the following question: What is your favorite Christmas activity?

Welcome to the Christmas bible study!

• joannna says:

I am so excited to find this study online. I bought the study after I had heard about from the ladies at church. I am retired and love to spend time with the Lord. I love Beth Moore’s studies.

• Vickie says:

My name is Vickie and I live in Colorado. This is my first online Bible study and I know I’m joining a little late, but hope to catch up quickly. I’ll just be lurking around quietly in the background, no doubt, while I get the hang of how things work. My favorite part of Christmas is the light snow that usually falls from the sky this time of year and the peace and serenity it brings, reminding me that the Lord is present, always.

• Linda says:

I just found you!! I’m so excited! This is just what I have been looking for. Can I start late? If so, I will go to LifeWay store and get my workbook this weekend.
    It’s hard to say what my favorite Christmas activity is…but maybe it’s sitting by the fire sipping hot chocolate with the tree ligths on, Christmas music playing, Bible on lap praising God for the gift of Jesus. I try to do this often!
    I really look forward to doing this study with you and more in the future.
    Merry Christmas to all of you.

• Charisa Hays says:

Looking forward to a wonderful study of God’s Word. So glad that I found this site. I desire and yearn to be with other believers in this hectic world, it is hard to find others with the same beliefs that I do. May we all be blessed by this Study.

• Em says:

I live overseas in Germany. As a busy wife and mother I desire a time to sit with the Lord and study His word. I’m excited for this journey!

• CK says:

Hello everyone!

This is my first online Bible study and second one total and I am looking forward to it so much! My husband is in the Military and we move a lot, so it’s hard to find a Church family. I have only been a Christian for about 8 years, and I have been struggling recently because I have not made the effort to build time with God into my day. I am making a conscious effort now and I am looking forward to this study!

My favorite Christmas activity is working to prepare our Christmas brunch with my mom…it’s nice to be able to spend some time with her and then give my family the gift of a home-cooked meal and just be able to sit down, pause the day and enjoy one another.

• Sarah says:

My name is Sarah – I’m from Miami County, KS. I am looking forward to this study. I’m actually not a believer, but I used to be. I am trying to find my way way to Christ.

I love Christmas carols, giving gifts & holiday baking.

• Sarah says:

I’ve lost my faith and I am trying to find a way back to it. I’m glad to be here.

This is the perfect place for you to be Sarah. Faith begins with Jesus, and looking at his life from beginning to eternity is a great place to recenter your heart. Welcome!

• Jennifer says:

I am so thrilled that you are offering this bible study! I personally had been introduced to this body of work back in Sept. and had been planning on delving more deeply into it within the next few months. However, I would simply love to join in with you at this time for personal study. I think this study is a perfect “gift” to offer at this time of the year.

Jesus is the one and only and that is why this time of the year means so very much to me. It gives us all even more opportunity to allow the indwelling Spirit of Christ to express its self more gloriously.

• Stephanie says:

Hi my name is Stephanie and I live in the Northwest section of South Carolina on Lake Murray. I have been married to my husband for 11 years and we have one daughter(7) but desperately want another child. This is my first online study. I am arriving a little late to the Bible Study party but am looking forward to jumping in.

My favorite Chritmas activity is getting a Christmas tree from our local tree farm. Second to that would be Christmas morning and seeing the joy in my families faces.

• Kellie says:

Hi! My name is Kellie. I’m joining in from Atlanta, GA. I look forward to this Bible study and learning more about Jesus especially in this wonderful month of celebration.
    My favorite thing about Christmas is definitely midnight mass. After all the hustle and bustle of getting things together for the holidays, this special time to celebrate Christ’s birth brings it all to a reality of why we celebrate Christmas.

Welcome to all the new people…..Konnie, Stephanie, Sarah, Christina, Lauren, Jaimie R, Judy Phelps, and Lee Ann.

Hope you all have a wonderful study. This is a great place to be. Christine is a great teacher.

Blessing

• Lee Ann says:

I am looking forward to this bible study and the work Jesus will do in me and my family. I’ve drifted away from Him, but He is faithful to call me back into a close relationship with Him.

My favorite Christmas activity, here in Virginia Beach, VA, is simply having my family together to celebrate His birth, an indescribeable gift.

Merry Christmas! 🙂

• Judy Phelps says:

Hello, my name is Judy and I am from a small town east of Cleveland, Ohio.
    This is my first online Bible Study and I am really looking forward to it.
    What do I love about Christmas? First I love helping my children prepare the manger for the birth of Jesus, each day we add to the bedding in the manger and hopefully by Christmas Eve it will be ready. I also love that Christmas seems to bring out such kindness in everyone.
    Judy

• Jaimie R says:

I didn’t decide to join until this very minute, but I’m very excited!

I’m Jaimie from West Bend, WI. This is a study I have begun but not finished before, so I’m looking forward to working my way all the way through it.

Incidentally, I’m also completing Breaking Free (wow) with a church group, but we do not follow the traditional schedule. We take 2 weeks to complete 1 week of study.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming weeks. I will be purchasing my workbook today.

Hi!!!

I’m Lauren, a 33 year old pharmacist, wife, mother of 1 and 1 ( maybe 2 if my daughter is right) on the way. I list pharmacist first because I spend most of my time at work lately. This is my first online bible study and my second Beth Moore study. I am very excited because Beth is so passionate about the word of God she really brings that out in women! I was raised Jewish and always looking for ” something missing” and through family struggles I found what was missing was Jesus Christ!!!!! I was baptized this past summer and have a thirst for God’s word! My hope for this study is that I will become closer to Christ.

Oh…. And I forgot to say my favorite Christmas activity is looking at all the Christmas lights with my little girl!!!!!

• Christina says:

My name is Christina. I am from a small town in central Pennsylvania called Carrolltown. My favorite part of Christmas is probably driving around looking at all of the Christmas lights. I live in a very rural area so most areas are covered in darkness throughout the year. Seeing the towns light up is always my favorite. I am also enjoying making my own traditions. I am recently engaged and my fiance and I have been trying to create traditions that we hope to pass onto our children someday. We have decided that this year we are going to take the money we would normally spend on each other and we are going to buy toys for Toys for Tots instead. I am looking forward to doing that too.

Samaritan’s Purse- Operation Christmas Child is a great organization, too. We put together two shoeboxes this year and my little boy loved it. My pastor suggested that for the coming year, put take a little money and buy things each month for shoeboxes, and that’s what Caleb and I are planning on doing. It really helps put things in perspective for little ones to see that not everyone has what they have.

Love the Toys for Tots idea!!

• Sarah says:

Hello Ladies!

My name is Sarah & I’m from Texas. This is my first online study & I am extremely excited about it. Honestly, it has been a little while since i’ve been dedicated to a study & i miss it During the Christmas season, I enjoy the decorations, the movies, & the music. My favorite is sharing the story of The 1st Christmas with my children (6&5) & drinking hot chocolate while we drive around and look at lights. I look forward to the next several weeks!

• Stephanie says:

Hi! This is my first on-line study and I am excited. My husband has a crazy work schedule and we have 2 little ones which has not always allowed me to keep on a regular Bible Study. I am eager to do this study. And, what a great time of the year.

I love so much this time of year….it is fun for me to watch my children play with the nativity set of my grandma’s that I always loved to play with/set up when I was younger.

Stephanie

• Konnie says:

Hello,
    I’m Konnie and this is my first online bible study. Currenly, I live in the panhandle of Florida with my husband and two daughters.
    I too am ready to give up my reign as ‘Tree Girl” and let my kids have at it. This year I am striving to focus more on the real meaning of Christmas and taking the high road right by the the materialism that seems to suck us all in.

I really look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully making some friends in Christ.
    K

Hi again everyone. Are you tried of me yet? LOL.

Just wishing the new ones hi, and welcome…. Christine, Anna, Hein, Tina Marie, Jessia Godfrey, Lisa, and Nancy.

I am so happy you are all here with us.

Blessiing to all, and have a wonderful holiday season.

• Nancy says:

Hi Everyone!
    My name is Nancy and I am from Massachusetts. I am looking very forward to this study! This is my first online study, so please bear with me. I was introduced to this site by Christine who I met on Twitter. She is such a blessing to me! I am hoping to get more dedicated to daily Bible Study, as there are times I go through dry spells and don’t study as often as I should. I believe this study will help me accomplish this and most importantly, deepen my relationship with Christ. I hope to be an encouragement to all of you, as I am sure you will be to me.
    🙂

• Lisa says:

My name is Lisa and I live in Wichita, KS. I came across this site as I was searching for a Bible Study to help change up my personal time with God. I love Beth Moore studies and worked through this very one a few years ago, but I am anxious to go through it again. I have never done an online study before, so I am looking forward to seeing how this works!

My favorite Christmas activity is candy making – but I just don’t have much time to do that anymore! I just dream about it!!! :o)

• Jessica Godfrey says:

Hi!
    I’m Jess from Acworth, GA! This is my first online Bible Study, so I’m crazy curious how this will go. I’m passionate about studying the Bible and bringing women together to learn and grow together – so this is a new adventure that I’m excited about!

I love the music, the smells, the decor, and the overall beauty of Christmas! I enjoy this season because I have to intentionally slow it down and savor it instead of get swept downstream by the “gimmie attitudes” and “selfishness – that I so quickly get trapped in to!”
    Sorry if I was too real there! 🙂

Looking forward to chattin’ with y’all!

Jess
    Twitter Name: runningirljess

• Tina Marie says:

Hi y’all my name is Tina Marie & we r currently living n the south! I’m a former teacher & now a disabled homemaker, more disabled though, smiles!!! I’ve been looking 4 a online bible study due 2 not always being able 2 walk or function daily, basically i’m homebound alot more nowdays! So I am VERY excited about this, daughter & i went & got my book 2day & looked over the 1 on David & can’t wait 4 that 1 either! So please bare w/me if I don’t blog alot, my daughter said, “she’d help me so not 2 worry!” wahoo : )

So what is my favorite Christmas activity? Sadly I’m not a big Christmas person, my 2 favorite activities are eating Christmas dinner & going 2 look @ lights !!! Shared w/the hubby that I believe God has called me 2 this bible study, so maybe now after 30+ years, my heart can think differently about CHRISTMAS !!!

• Hien says:

Hey. I’m Hien. I’m originally from AR now in my second year of surgical residency in Knoxville TN. I’ve never done an online bible study before but with my unstable schedule it sounds like a good idea. I hope I can keep up while I work my 80+ hr weeks.

My favorite Christmas activity these days is work. Not really, but it’s all I have time for. :-/

The best way to stay consistent and complete the study is to wake up early each day and start the morning in bible study. It keeps you centered on God for the remainder of the day and places Him as your number one priority. Most lessons are about 30 minutes a day. When we make room for God and fit Him in at the end of the day when we’re tired, we miss the opportunity to center our day on Him.

• Hien says:

🙂 Easier said than done when that means waking up at 3:30am after only 5 hrs on the pillow, but that’s the goal. Give Him your time and it’ll all work for good.

I admire people with that kind of energy 🙂 My husband wakes at 4:00 for his bible study then he works out. I’m up at 5:00 to begin my day.

• Anna says:

Hi All,

I am new to online Bible studies, but I thought I would give it a try. I know I need some extra support right now and since my schedule is so hectic I thought this might be the answer to prayer. Christmas is one of my favorite times of years. However, I lost my Grandmother this week and I am struggling with life in general. That being said, I need a good reminder of what Christmas is all about.

By the way, my name is Anna. 🙂 I live in Colonial Heights, VA. I don’t have twitter but I am on facebook. My favorite part of Christmas is finding just the right gift for each person in my family and then watching their faces as they open the gifts.

Hi everyone! My name is Christine and I live in New York. This is my first online bible study. I’m so looking forward to participating in this group. I need to get serious with my walk with God. I am hoping this study will help me to get to know Jesus better and help me to fall in love with Him even more. I need to spend more quality time with God and keep Him first in my life so I believe this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

My favorite Christmas activity is spending time with family and friends.

All the best to all of you and thank you so much for this website. This is going to be fun and enlightening.

Hi, again everyone. I hope this time around I do not leave anyone out. Welcome to the study of “Jesus One and Only”.

This is for all returnning people and the NEWBIES! Barbara (England), Denise, July (Spain), Marrissa, Joanna, Shauna, Marietta, Mindy, Jen M, Michelle G, Jessia, Sue, Susan, Julia Edmondson. Elizabeth, Yanni, Wendi, Laura, Angie Burkhart, Stephine, Eileen, Barbara (Wisconsin).

Happy to see two people from England and Spain. We can not wait for November 30th.

I can not leave Christine out….who without her we would not be doing this study or ant other. She is truely a woman after Gods heart, and an angel.

Happy Thanskgiving to all, and blessing to each and everyone of you.

• Judee Baysinger says:

Hi all I’m Judee from Greenwood, Indiana. Looking forward to sharing another study with all of you. See you in December. Everyone have a blessed Holiday Season. Jesus is the reason. Reign on my LORD and SAVIOR.

• Stephanie says:

Hi. My name is Stephanie and I am participating from Texas. Looking forward to an enlightening Christmas study.

• Angie Burkhart says:

I am looking forward to this study with you ladies. I have just recently stumbled on this website, and at such good timing. Our ladies have taken a break during the busy holidays from our Bible study at church. We will be starting back up in January/February. But, this is awesome for me!! Thanks for doing this! I’m so excited!

• Marietta says:

Hi! My name is Marietta and I live in Long Beach, CA. I’m just finishing my first online Bible study with Christine and my daughter and a lot of other wonderful women. It was so valuable to me that when my daughter suggested joining this one to study together again through Christmas I jumped at the chance.

I love Christmas! I love wrapping presents and making them so beautiful. I love decorating. I love getting all my preparations finished and going to the mall the day before and watching the hustle and bustle while I sip tea. And I love Christmas Eve when our family gets together, as many as can make it, and we have dinner and prayer to celebrate the birth of our Lord.

• Leslie says:

Hi! I’m Leslie and I live in Macon, GA. I’m really excited to start my first online bible study!
    At Christmas, I enjoy watching my 2 girls (7 & 9) decorate our tree. After 30+ years of being the “tree girl” in the family it was hard to let go of my need for the “perfect” tree. God has helped me to see the beauty in their originality!
    We also enjoy an annual “cookie day” for all the girls in the family, and on Christmas Day, having a birthday cake for Jesus. We even sing “Happy Birthday” to Him.

• Wendi says:

Hi everyone, I am Wendi and I live in Alabama. My favorite Christmas activity is getting me and my kids together with my sister and her kids and baking Christmas cookies!

I am soooo looking forward to this bible study. I have never done a bible study but have been looking for one locally and can’t find one so I thought I’d check it out online. I am unbelievably excited about getting started!!

• Laura says:

I totally enjoyed and got a lot out of the last Bible study, and I am excited to start this next study! I live in the great state of Arizona! My favorite Christmas activity is putting all the Hallmark ornaments I’ve collected over the years. It’s a slow process, has to be because they are somewhat delicate. As the Christmas season starts, it’s nice to have a slow start! I remember the good times and trying times. I relay to my kids, now just getting into their 20’s, why I picked that design for that year. Someday, I hope to have grandkids to share those moments with.

• Yolanda /Yanni says:

Hello, my name is Yolanda. I currently reside in NC. Im in The Invisible War study currently and cant wait til we are into the Jesus, The One and Only Bible Study… The Invisible War study has been very informative. Im grateful that I had the chance to be enlightened with the knowledge of it. Looking forward to the Christmas study… 🙂

• Shannon says:

Hello from Harrison, Arkansas, just 30 minutes south of Branson, MO. I have 2 favorite Christmas activities, picking out a Christmas tree and going to a Christmas Eve service.

• Mindy says:

Hi everyone! I live on Catalina Island in California. I’ve been getting a lot out of the spiritual warfare study and can’t wait for this Christmas study. My favorite Christmas activity is getting together as a family and walking around the canals of Naples in nearby Long Beach, where all the houses are lit up gorgeously and also just this time of year in general, when hearts are opened to each other more than any other time of year. Very special.

Mindy

• Elizabeth says:

Hi, I’m Elizabeth and I live in Pennsylvania.

My favorite thing to do around Christmas is go to the candlelight service with my husband and then drive around looking at all the lights.

This will be my first time doing an online bible study and I’m really looking forward to it! It seems like the perfect thing for me to do this Christmas season 🙂

• Julie Edmondson says:

I am new to this website. I live in Senoia Georgia. I want to do an indepth Bible Study without other distractions so I feel this online study will benefit me greatly. I am a Wife, mom, and singer, but most of all I am God’s Girl!

I have many things I like to do at Christmas like singing in Church and giving homemade bread and cookies to people. My favorite Christmas acivity is reading the Christmas story from the book of Luke and reading Twas the night Before Christmas and baking cookies with my family on Christmas eve.

I look forward to doing this study. :o) God Bless.

Hi . .I’m Susan from Chesapeake, VA . . .I’ve not participated in the past couple of studies – – – finding a lot of alone time with God to help me through a hard time, but I am really looking forward to this study and reaffirming that Jesus is truly, THE one and only.

I love Christmas (Sounds like we all do!). One of my favorite things (there are so many) is when our Church goes Christmas caroling and delivers our Angle Tree gifts to children in our community. Their excitement always makes me happy and reminds me how blest I am.

• Sue says:

Hello, This will be my first “online” Bible Study. I know it will benefit me greatly as it has been awhile since I participated in a Bible Study through a church. I also loved Beth Moore’s materials in the past. I invited 2 girlfriends to participate online as well and hope they will. To answer the introductory questions, I live in Northern California USA. My favorite Christmas activity is dinner and a day with my son and his family (my grandkids!). Greetings, Sue

• Jen M says:

Hi everyone! I am Jen M. and I am from Plainfield IL. This is my first online bible study and I just cannot wait! I have two small children and my husband works hard and all the time, so it is hard for me to get out to a traditional small group. My two favorite traditions at Christmas is (1) baking cookies with my mom and kids and (2) going to the Nutcracker with the ladies in my family. This year, I get to bring my oldest daughter.

• Jessica says:

Hey Everyone! My name is Jessica and I am from Waco, TX. This is my first online bible study and I am super excited. I think that this will be an amazing addition to the usual Christmas traditions. What a great way to refresh yourself in Jesus than to study him at the time of his birth!

My favorite Christmas tradition is eating a big family meal with everyone in my family!

• Shauna says:

Greetings! My name is Shauna and I am from Northeastern Pennsylvania! I am so looking forward to this study, I have not had the fortune of participating in past studies but once I learned of this though twitter I knew I needed to be here! My twitter name is @MommasCrafts.

My favorite Chrtistmas activity is simply passing on the traditions from earlier generations of my family to the newest generation – my daughters and their cousins. It is wonderful to see them doing the same things I did as a child and the memories flood back to me all of the time! Be it attending Christmas Eve service at church, putting up our tree far to early (as we have been told – I believe it is never too early) because we love Jesus and the season so very much, or even just baking cookies together, it is a wonderful feeling knowing that they, in time, will pass along these same traditions to their children keeping our family heritage alove for a very long time!

• Marrissa says:

Hi!
    I’m Marrissa, from Orlando.
    My favorite Christmas activity is driving around looking at the Christmas lights!
    Looking forward to starting this study!

• Joanna says:

Hi, My name is Joanna and I am excited to learn more about my Lord.
    My favorite Christmas activity is candle light service at church.

• July says:

Hello! I’m July from Spain, Tarragona. My husband, Chris and I are serving the Lord in a small church here and as I heard about ‘Jesus, The One and Only’ I am so excited to get involved in this Bible Study.
    Christmas is my favourite holiday and I’d like to spend it praising God in church, in fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

• Denise says:

I live in Sulphur, Louisiana. My favorite Christmas activity is buying matching Christmas pjs for my three children and their spouses and now our 6 grandchildren!
    I have such a busy schedule that I have not been able to attend a Bible study and so I am looking forward to this online study. I did an Beth Moore online study several years ago and it was wonderful. I could study and then watch the video in my pjs!

• Barbara says:

Hello!!! I’m Barbara from England, originally from Connecticut. I am stationed here with my husband, Jamie. He is in the Air Force and just got back from Afghanistan. We have a dog named Ria, and are expecting our first child next year!! =)

My favorite Christmas activity used to be going to my grandmother’s house on Christmas Eve. Now, my favority Christmas activity is decorating the tree and the house and spending the holiday with my family.

Be Blessed!!

• barbara says:

barbara from plover wisconsin

my favorite thing about christmas are the christmas carols we sing.

• Eileen says:

Hello all! My name is Eileen and I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. I am a new Christian – saved in March and baptized in April, 2010! I have never been a part of any bible study group, so I am a “newbie” in every sense of the word! I feel blessed and grateful to be here!

I am looking forward to my first Christmas in CHRIST!! : ) I am also looking forward to being a part of this group, praying for one and another, and growing in my faith, closer to our Savior!!

God bless you all!!

• Michelle G says:

Hi everyone I am Michelle from Indiana. This too is my first time in an online study. I have been wanting to do this for many months. My husband and I moved a year ago and have found a church home however my travel schedule with work has been so hectic we have not been able to connect beyond Sunday morning services. I feel the distance in my walk with the Lord. My favorite Christmas time activity is to unwrap and display our nativity scenes. When the kids come home they try to find them all. Many of them come with very sweet memories of people and places.

Hi, everyone. I just went throught all of the posts, and it sure looks as if we have a lot of different states, and one outside of the USA.

So welcome to ; Nikki ,Evelyn, Vrena P, Lynmara, Jennifer, Dawn, Raynae, and Shannon. These are all of the new people so far. Just wanted to make you all feel welcome. Blessing to each one of you.

Okay, I could not leave out our leader….she is a wonderful person. With out her and this site, I would be lost. She is truly an angel of our Lord.

To all of the returning ones, Karen, Christine, Angie, Lauren, Cindy H, and Judee. Blessing to all of you also.

I can not wait for November 30th. And again welcome all.

We are going to make you the official GREETER! There is a wonderful woman at my church who does this….she HUGS as many people as she can before we enter the church. You remind me of her 🙂 Thank you for blessing our bible study!

• Vrena P says:

Hi all! I’m Vrena and I live in the Dallas, TX area. This is my first online Bible Study and I can’t wait to begin!

My favorite Christmas activity is enjoying the season with my little boy…looking at the lights, spending time with our church family, decorating for the holidays. It’s a lovely, lively wonderful time of year!

• Lynmara says:

I am thrilled to start this study. I’m just finishing “When godly people do ungodly things”. I am in Northern Virginia. This is my first online study.

• Cindy H says:

I’m Cindy, and I live in a small town outside of Little Rock. I have loved the Living Beyond Yourself Bible study, and look forward to a wonderful time walking with my Lord Jesus and all of you in a very special way these next couple of months.

• Jennifer says:

Hey ladies! I’m Jenn from Tacoma, Wa and this is my very first online bible study and I’m excited to get started. I love Beth Moore’s studies. I am a new mom and a peds nurse so I’m busy. What I love about Christmas is the music and decorating the tree with my husband.

I’m Lauren, from Kentucky. I have been especially excited to begin this one ever since you posted the schedule earlier on this year. I think this will be the perfect way to celebrate the Christmas season and keep the Christ in Christmas. I’m trying to stay afloat in the LIving Beyond study and am also doing Me, Myself and Lies on my own… and am finishing up Revelation through my church, which may explain why I have fallen slightly behind… but I so love when I can delve into God’s word… and it truly does make my day go so much better!
    My favorite Christmas activity are my family traditions. I am fortunate to have many places to visit and we all live fairly close together. All of my grandparents are alive so I really treasure the chance to be with them.

Hi all, I’m Angie and I’m from Kansas City, Missouri. No twitter name. It’s been a few months since I’ve done a Beth Moore study and I’m really looking forward to this one.

My favorite Christmas activity would have to be our Christmas movie watching marathon day/afternoon/night (just me and my son who is now 17 so I’m sure he’s just humoring his momma at this point). We’ve done it for years and have a great time together.

• Dawn says:

Hi everyone, I am so looking forward to this bible study. This will be my first on line study and I am excited by the journey. It will be wonderful to be immersed in the real meaning of Christmas.

I am in the Uk but despite the weather here we try spend Christmas week at the coast and for us its a time to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This year I look forward to spending time with The One and Only.

I hope to make some new on line friends here.

Blessings.

Dawn

Hi everyone. I will try this again, I hit the wrong key and lost everything! LOL. This just ties into the study we are doing with Christine on spiritual warfare…Satan trying to get me not to post!! Okay we are moving to Greenwood, In. on Saturday, so right now as I type this we are still in Terre, Haute, In. My name is Sue Alice, I kind of forgot that part….sorry. My favorite Christmas activity is remembering it is Jesus birthday, putting up the nativity manger, making fudge, baking, and being with family and friends. I like Christine’s idea of honoring past family.

Blessing to all and have a wonderful holiday season.

Forgot, putting up my Mom’s Christmas angels, and my sister is doing this study with me as we have the pass for or five studies.

I really wanted to spend time focused on Jesus during December, the month we celebrate His birth so I am looking forward to this study from Beth Moore. I live in California in the San Francisco Bay Area and you can find me on Twitter @LifeVerse. My favorite Christmas activity is the Christmas dinner. We enjoy time with our extended family, as the children gather to play and the adults gather for conversation. When the meal begins, we all gather at the table and give thanks to our Lord for the birth of His son Jesus. We remember our relatives who have gone on before us, and we give honor to the One and Only Jesus.

• Evelyn (Eve) Kleinke says:

I am really looking forward to this! I heard about it through my great friend Nikki back in Mississippi and we agreed it would be a really good study to do together since I am in Togiak, AK. Can’t wait! Come on……November 30th!

• Raynae says:

I am really looking forward to this Christmas study. This will be my first on line study to do. My family & I live in Gun Barrel City, Texas. I really need to find a small group study to stay connected with my Savior as I missed getting started with my ladies group at church this fall.
    My favorite Christmas activity is baking my husband’s Christmas cake along with shopping for my grandchildren and seeing Christmas through their eyes. Hopefully some of my on-line friends will want to do this study with us. Hurry, Hurry Novemeber 30

• Nikki says:

I’m Nikki from Hattiesburg, MS. Can’t wait to start this study!! It’s so hard to pick just one favorite Christmas activity. I enjoy the whole month of December with my tree and decorations. I love nights with no lights on in the house except for the Christmas tree and lighted garland.. such a peaceful time. In recent years, I’ve come to love our Christmas Eve service at church. There’s special music, low lights, communion and a beautiful message. And there’s nothing more fun than watching my 3 precious nephews enjoy Santa’s gifts.

I’d love to make some great friends here, so please feel free to send me a message if you’d like to!

• Shannon says:

I’ve missed doing the online study, but I am so excited to be back and begin this one!

My name is Shannon, and I currently live in the beautiful, amazing, and eclectic city of New Orleans. My twitter name is @ShannonBarr.

I can’t pick just one Christmas activity. I love decorating the tree, shopping, looking at lights, drinking hot chocolate by the tree, wrapping gifts, but most of all, I love celebrating the birth of our Saviour with the ones I love most, and showing others that same love.

• Karen says:

I am so looking forward to joining this study and knowing that it will keep me focused and grounded on the true meaning of Christmas during this crazy season. My favorite Christmas activity would have to be the whole Christmas Eve tradition – candlelight service, dinner, opening gifts. I absolutely love it.