We’ve Finished the Study of Jonah

By September 13, 2010Jonah

We’re proud of you for completing the study of Jonah, Navigating a Life Interrupted! Congratulations on your hard work and commitment to study and learn scripture. Many thanks to Shannon Barr for leading this group study. You’ll want to celebrate your achievement with something memorable, such as:

• Spend time with a family member or friend
  • Dinner date
  • Manicure/pedicure
  • Box of chocolates
  • Favorite coffee or tea drink
  • Buy a Webkinz whale!
  • Enjoy candlelight bath with whale music
  • Cut some flowers from your garden
  • Whatever you choose…do it to celebrate the completion of your Jonah study

Below is our WALL OF CELEBRATION. If you have finished the Jonah study, then simply post your name… and let’s celebrate our achievement!

• Joeanna says:

Finished Jonah woohoo! This was a tough one. Thank God He helped me finish.

• Carin says:

Yeah!! I finished Jonah too!

• Lodi says:

I finished the entire study and was certainly blessed by it. I’m not sure how I’ll celebrate yet, but I’m sure I will think of something. Blessing to you all.

• Sharon says:

Just finished the study. It was a great opener. I am so glad that I completed it.

• Sue Schwendemann says:

I am going to read, take the dogs for a looooooooooong walk, and spend some time with Alec. Oh and eat donuts and drink chocolate!!! Christine I have the milk want some??????? Oh sssssoooo good.

• Lisa says:

Is there a certain place on this website that Shannon leads the study of does she just comment under “Speak your Mind.”

• Sharon says:

Finished the study and was very inspired and enriched by it. I have read and taught Jonah to the children but never looked at it before from adult eyes. I am very thankful for this site and for those who chose this particular study.

I am celebrating by taking a day off to do some kind of craft today!

Christine Smith and I finished the Jonah study! Loved every minute of it, from the workbook to the audio sessions. I’m celebrating with a big batch of Peanut Butter Cookies, Martha Stewart style. Got milk?