Living Beyond Yourself-Who We Are

We’re starting another online bible study for women on September 14,2010 and all women are invited to attend. Our study is called Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. As we spend the next ten weeks of study together, we wanted to tell you who we are as a bible study group.We’ll gather each Tuesday of the week to read an online discussion of the lesson. Drop by anytime and post a comment for the week. We have a diverse group of women, from a grandmother of 15 to a mom with a newborn and a mom 32 weeks pregnant. We have school teachers and homeschool moms, nurses, students and retired women.

JOIN THE STUDY

To join the study, please post an introduction here.

BLOG UPDATES
I update the blog in the evenings California time, Monday night. This allows the post to appear in your email the next morning on Tuesday. So if you are on California time, you may notice the blog updates around 9:00PM PDT.

FEEDBURNER (Blog Feed by email)
Some of you have not verified your Feedburner accounts. You received an email from Feedburner asking you to click a link to verify your account. If you did not verify, you are not receiving the feeds. Resubmit your email address above (box on top right) to verify if you are going to receive the feed.

Who We Are

• Tennessee-2
  • Texas-14
  • Virginia-1
  • Washington-1
  • Wisconsin-2
  • Not stated-27

Welcome to each of you in the study. We are praying for you by name and asking God’s presence to flow over the pages of your workbooks and into your hearts.

In faith and love,

• Fayette Wright says:

This is my first online bible study and I am so excitied. I am from Chester,MD and work as a nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital. I have recently become an empty nester and seeking new adventures and activities. I look forward to the Bible Study.

• Sarah S. says:

I am looking forward to this! This is my first online study and I have much going on in my life. I am eager to hear where the Lord will take each of us through this. I’m with Jeanne — nervous that I may allow other things to pull me away. Hoping for some accountability!

• Jeanne Heinrichs says:

I thought this day would never get here. I started this Bible Study a couple of years ago but never finished it. Still have the workbook and looking forward to actually finishing it this time. Hoping you ladies can help me not to fade out this time around.

• Tonya says:

It is so wonderful God Brought us all together to study His word.

• Jennifer Deffendall says:

Hello from San Antonio, Tx. This is my 3rd one on line. Ready for it to start.

• Heather says:

I too am looking forward to this bible study.. this will be my 2nd one. I just pray that will be able to handle it all. I am also co teaching a bible study with my church called Wisdom for Mothers by Denise Glenn. i am just really looking forward to learning as much as i can so maybe one day i can lead a bible study myself.. thanks Chistine for being a great teacher..

• Amanda Taylor says:

love the fruit art picture!

• Julie B. says:

Hello from Houston, Texas! Back again for my third study with this group. I’m looking forward to digging in and seeing what God has in store for me during this study 🙂

• Sue Schwendemann says:

Glad you are here with us again. I love reading your posts….I get a lot of insight from them. See you around…..blessing to you. I am from Terre Haute, IN.

• Fairlee Corkran says:

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great day and God bless

• Victoria says:

I am so excited! I cannot wait to dive into this study!

• kim says:

Hi Christine,

This will be my second study with you. I am excited about getting started tomorrow, and I look forward to God’s “big reveal.”

I, like you, am a firm believer in bible study and womens ministry directed toward biblical education. Thank you for your efforts and God-inspired work.

I stand with you in sharing God’s life-saving, life-changing, powerful Word.I will continue to pray for all works on this front.
    For His Glory,
    Kim

• carla says:

I second Sue about Christine, she’s really wonderful and what she does is amazing! This is also my third study on here and knowing how busy you can become as a wife, mother, maybe student, career woman, etc. it’s too easy to get too busy (unintentionally) for “God time” but; with this online study it’s so convenient and it gives you “scheduled” time for God’s word…it’s the best of both worlds! On top of that there’s nowhere but “up” that your spiritual growth can go from this point on:-)

Welcome everyone!

Thank you Carla. This online study is for busy women…and when we think of how many women avoid bible study due to their work, family and home schedules…it makes you want to cry! Let’s pray for these women, that God will bring them to this online format and open their hearts to His Word. Let’s pray that more women will step up with me and lead online studies. Let’s pray that churches will begin to link to our site and refer women here to nourish them with the Word of God. Let’s simply pray that ALL women around the world will UNITE in the Word. Amen.

• Judee Baysinger says:

Looking forward to tomorrow. See you all then.
    In Chirst,
    Judee

• De Anna says:

Wonderful to see all of the places around the world that God will use His Word to bring glory to himself!!

Praise His name!

• Sue Schwendemann says:

Yeah…. we are all over the map again. Australia, Canada, and China way to cool!!!!! You are glory to GOD Christine spending the Word all over the world.

Welcome everyone, this is my third study here with Christine, and she a great teacher: you will learn a lot. Blessing to all….see you tomorrow.

Thank you Sue. I never imagined God would put my feet on the path to lead Bible study, yet He did and I am thankful for that. After 20 years of marketing and sales in my career…He knew….that those skills would benefit Him. I am thankful for be a vessel for his Word. I can look back on my life and see where God had placed me so that I can serve Him now. I was rebellious, living in sin, hiding from God and ignoring my faith. Then He captured my attention through bible study,called me back into His arms, and accepted me like his prodigal daughter. I am home.