We’ve Finished the Study of Ruth!

By August 7, 2010Ruth

We’re so proud of you…for completing the study of Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy! Congratulations on your determination and hard work. Be sure to celebrate your achievement with something as simple as a flower from your garden, a favorite cafe drink, chocolate, mani/pedi or just a relaxing bath. Whatever you choose…do it to celebrate the completion of your bible study.

Below we are starting a WALL OF CELEBRATION. If you have completed the Ruth study, then simply post your name… and let’s stand united in our achievement!

~You can copy and paste these symbols if you like!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Your Name ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

• Mary Ann says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Mary Ann ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I learned so much from this study. It’s been great connecting with everyone here!

• Vanessa says:

I know I am a little late, but just wanted you to know that I did finish the study of Ruth and enjoyed every minute of it. At the beginning of the study I was struggling with what God was doing in my life; my husband was unemployed, we were discouraged with where we were living, etc. As the study finished up, my husband had a job and we were preparing to move. We are now in our new location and getting settled in. God is good! I would like to ask for prayers, though. This is the first move we have made where we didn’t immediately find a church that just felt like “home.” I know He has a plan, but I still worry.

• Martha says:

I so enjoyed the study of Ruth. I didn’t always post but devoured every word. Sure I would learn much from Jonah but was late knowing about it.
    Blessings to all.

• janet says:

I didn’t blog much, but I loved this study. Thanks!!

Susan ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
    I loved the study on Ruth – -Learned several things I hadn’t heard before. Looking forward to time with Jonah!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Charlotte says:

Charlotte Hall. Love the study of Ruth. I am starting Jonah now. Looking forward to it.

• Janise says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Janise ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ I loved the study of Ruth & I am enjoying working on Jonah. I is amazing how much they both show you what God can and is doing for all of us.

I’m celebrating by working on Jonah… and scheduling myself a nice long bath after my evening walk! I”m so glad that I found this site so I can communicate with you guys… We do a bible study at my church but it is just every other week… this provides me a place to log on weekly and interact… and the comments have been so inspiring! Thanks!

• Renee says:

Renee!

• Lil says:

♠♥♣ Lil Escalera♣♥♠I loved this Study wheeeeeeeeeee! I am celebrating with a fiction book and a bath!

• Doris D says:

I am celebrating Ruth…by waiting for the study book on Jonah to arrive! I’ve done the study of Esther this winter, followed by Ruth; and now am anxious to see how God deals with a MAN, because as I have studied, He has dealt so graciously with the WOMEN in the Bible, crowning them, marrying them off, giving them children…and the men end up in the drink!

• Lori says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lori✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Thank you for this environment for Bible study! I am thankful to have learned about it via Living Proof’s blog comments. The Ruth study was absolutely wonderful.

• Vanda says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Vanda ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ Cannoli and Chocolate Eclair!

I started this study because my spiritual life was out of whack. I feel much more in control, more disciplined and starting Jonah! 🙂

ARGH! i’ve just typed a whole paragraph and the screen went back page and i have to do it again! Interruption! ok, so I was going to say..

my in-laws decided at the last minute to visit us for 3.5 weeks. they are now in our small apartment with 5 of us (including my mom). definitely an interruption.

i’ve also been interrupted every time I’ve opened the bible study book to do a page. by the kids, by mom’s what shall we do for dinner question, by feeling like i should be doing something useful around the house (like dinner..) since both in laws are here… … … so i’ve been trying to complete this week’s bible study one page at a time per day, literally.

• Sue Schwendemann says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sue A. Schwendemann ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿I am celebrating with ice cream. Thanks for making me accountable Christine, and all the prayers. I loved this study and so did my sister. We are doing Jonah together also. Blessing.

• Joeanna says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Joeanna✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ I am celebrating with a nap…
    Thank You this study energized my life again.

• T. Anne says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ T. Anne ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I LOVED the study on Ruth. The two biggest points I learned from this were, God is in control and count yourself blessed if the Lord has humbled you. I’m grateful to him for both.

• Heather says:

******thanks for a wonderful Bible Study****** this was my first one and i really enjoyed being a part of something so amazing..

Looking forward to the fall one.. I’ll celabrate by going on vacation for 3 weeks…

• Debbie Marquardt says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Debbie ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Ruth was an amazing study! Celebrating completion with flowers 🙂
    I’m off to work on Jonah, as we speak! Sun-filled Summer blessings to all!!!

• Julie B says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Julie Blanchard ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
    I loved, loved, LOVED this study! I am celebrating by doing the Jonah study! …such a blessing to participate in these studies with this group 🙂 Thanks, Christine for keeping us connected.

• carla Lowe says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Carla Lowe ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿I’m celebrating an ice cream cone!

• Karen says:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Karen ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ and i’ll schedule that pedicure I’ve been putting off to celebrate!

Thank you Christine! I wasn’t always the best at responding as I was out of town a little more than I anticipated and got a little behind on my emails..however, knowing I had a ‘cyber-leader’ and blog messages helped keep me on track. Thanks for all you do, i’m planning on doing Jonah and hopefully i’ll be better at the online participation! Blessings – Karen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ CHRISTINE SMITH ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ I’m celebrating with flowers.