We’re starting another online Bible study on June 22, 2010 and all women are invited to attend. Our study is based on the Beth Moore Summer Bible Study III as we join Beth in reading Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy written by Kelly Minter. Once a week on Tuesday, we’ll gather at the Womens Bible Cafe to discuss the lessons in the workbook. Join us in online study!
If you read the Introductions Page, you’ll discover who we are in this online Summer Bible study.
UPDATE: Message to our group from Beth Moore’s blog, June 22, 2010: WOW! So excited about you guys! Please convey to all of them how delighted I am to serve them and to journey with them through Kelly’s Bible study.
Here is a quick summary of this group:
Last updated: June 23, 2010
Members in Group- 133 women
Where We Are From
- New England-1
- New Jersey-1
- New York-3
- North Carolina-3
- North Dakota-1
- South Carolina-5
- Not stated-33
Favorite Summer Meals
- BBQ teriyaki chicken, Spanish fried rice, macaroni salad and ice tea
- Grilled turkey burgers and ice cream
- Mom’s fried chicken and mashed potatoes
- My husbands pasta salad and everything on the grill
- Chicken salad
- Shrimp on the barbie
- Grilled steak and baked potatoes
- Steak and potatoes on the grill with watermelon for dessert
- Grilled chicken and sausage, baked potato and any kind of grilled veggie. Fresh fruit and cool whip for dessert.
- Anything on the grill with fresh corn on the cob
- Hamburgers, corn on the cob cooked on the grill
- Ribs, corn on the cob, potato salad, sweet tea
- Grilled chicken, potato salad-Grandma’s recipe, corn on the cob, green salad with tiny yellow and red tomatoes, and apple pie
- Fresh potato salad, grilled elk burgers, fresh veggies from the garden, vanilla ice cream with homegrown strawberries drizzled with chocolate
- Ice cold watermelon, ice tea, corn on the cob and anything on the grill
- Fresh corn on the cob, baked beans, baked potato, homemade strawberry ice cream or a big ole slice of watermelon
- Marinated pork loins and potatoes on the grill with butter and onions
- Chicken salad (cranberries, celery, etc) on multigrain bread with very crunchy Vlassic on the side
- Salmon patties and semi homemade mac and cheese (the really good kind with a block of velveeta)
- BBQ ribs, potato salad and homemade ice cream
- Cuban food, Japanese and BBQ
- Shish kabob on the grill and fresh peach pie for dessert
- Grilled salmon with veggies
- I love everything as long as I don’t have to cook it!
- BBQ chicken, corn on the cob cucumber and tomato salad and fresh bing cherries
- Feta cheese and watermelon stuffed pita sandwich with big chunks of “ugly” homegrown tomatoes on the side
- Meat from my local korean supermarket or lechon which is roasted pig and usually is more of feast or bbq. Other favorites sweet corn, potato salad and mac and cheese and maybe some beef brisket with ice tea or lemonade.
- Fried chicken, potato salad and watermelon
- Anything prepared fresh and on the grill, then dining al fresco and staying outside until it is so dark that I can’t read outside any longer.
- ICE CREAM, but I love the fresh berries too and any thing you make with berries!!!!!!
- Grilled chicken salad with crumbly cheese, toasted nuts, and dried cranberries
- Favorite summer meal – anything anyone else cooks!!! steak, hamburgers on the grill, my cold cucumber/avocado soup, and a constant supply of iced tea
Sounds like we need to share some of these delicious recipes!!!
If you want to join us in the Summer Bible study, please post your introduction HERE.