Ruth Online Bible Study

By May 24, 2010Ruth

ruthJoin us in a new online bible study, beginning on June 22, 2010. We’re participating in the third Beth Moore Summer Bible Study, as we join with Beth in reading the Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy by Kelly Minter. This is a six week Bible study, and all you need to participate is a workbook and a commitment to God. We meet online to comment and discuss the workbook lessons.

What You Need to Join Online Bible Study

1. Subscribe to the blog email, so you’ll receive updates on the current study. Look in the right top corner of this blog, and insert your email address into the box that says “enter your email address.” You’ll see a Feedburner screen to verify you want to receive the emails. You will then get an email from Feedburner, asking you to approve the free subscription.
  2. Order your workbook Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy from Lifeway Stores
  3. Post an introduction for the study, so we know who you are

If you have questions about the study, please email Christine.

Once the study begins on June 22, we’ll post a blog update each Tuesday. Beth Moore is also posting updates on the study, every other week. You’ll enjoy videos posted on Beth’s blog, as she shares her small group experience while reading this book. Like you, Beth Moore will be reading and completing the workbook pages of this book. It’s fun and entertaining to have her led Bible study each summer.

I hope you’ll join us as we read this Living Room Series by Kelly Minter. You can see a sample lesson from the workbook on the Lifeway website. If you’d like to join our online group, post your introduction here.

Please post introductions on this page below:

Thank you.

• Shaunda says:

Hi Guys, My name is Shaunda and I’m from Texas. I’m a mother of 4 Beautiful Boys. I’m a middle school science teacher. I hate to confess but throughout the school year I slack with my Bible reading. I’m excited about this Bible Study in this online community!!!

My favorite summer recipe is Chicken Salad or Tuna or BLT w/ Avocado on Crossiant 😉

Shaunda

• Renee says:

I gave you my favorite dish, but forgot to add Texas! (I landed in the not stated section of who we are …LOL)
    Yep, recipes would be a great idea.
    Looking forward to our start date!
    Renee

Please post your introductions here:

Thank you.

• Hi there everyone! My name is LaTawnia and I am from Forest Grove, Oregon. I am married to a wonderful man (my childhood sweetheart) and we have 4 adult children and many grandchildren. I work part-time (with full-time hours lately) outside of the home. I am also a writer, blogger, and poet. My site is http://www.wordsfromtheheart-latawnia.blogspot.com.

I am looking forward to this bible study because with my hours, I don’t get to attend church often and studying by myself is…. well…. you know….

My favorite summer meal is a fresh potato salad, grilled elk burgers, fresh vegies from the garden, and vanilla ice cream with home grown strawberries drizzled with chocolate…

I look forward to getting to know you all much more.

• Emily says:

Hi! My name is Crystal and I am from New England. I’m a mom and wife and also a full time college student (on top of my regular 9 to 5 job.) I’m very busy, but I am always looking for ways to spend more time with God. I think this is perfect. I have a blog called “Just a small town girl” at http://jasmalltowngirl.tumblr.com My favorite summer meal is a grilled turkey burger and of course ICE CREAM! I’m excited to meet you all!

• Crystal says:

• Heather says:

This will be my first online bible study and i am looking forward to it.