Soon we’ll be reading One in a Million by Priscilla Shirer. I ordered my workbook from Lifeway and received it a few days later by mail. My church bookstore also has copies of this study, as they begin a church session this week.
I’ll be participating in both the church large group under the leadership of Debbie Alsdorf and also leading the Bible Cafe online small group. I’m excited to read and study with each of you. The introductions have been so much fun to read…I’m ready for a pedicure and a pair of spring flip-flops!
If you are finishing up the Breaking Free study, please jump in and join us in this one as well. The lessons in this study are about 30 minutes per day. You can read one lesson per day (recommended) or spend a Saturday morning reading all lessons for the week. In any case, please join us online and bring a friend!
Please see the reading schedule for this six-week Bible Study. We’re starting on Monday April 19th.
Reading Schedule for One in a Million
- Session 1: Shackle Free (April 19)
- Session 2: Welcome to the Wilderness (April 26)
- Session 3: Experiencing God (May 3)
- Session 4: Seeing Him at Sinai (May 10)
- Session 5: Breaking Barriers (May 17)
- Session 6: Aspiring to Abundance (May 24)
Before we Begin
- Get the One in a Million Workbook asap!
- The audio sessions are highly recommended. I purchased mine from Lifeway, downloaded them and then moved them to iTunes so I can listen while I exercise.
- Download the answers to the viewer guide. If you’re having trouble printing this, please contact Lifeway customer support.
- Introduce yourself here
If this is your first online Bible study, we invite you to read these informational articles:
- How to Choose a Women’s Bible Study
- Why You Should Join Our Online Small Group Study
- Etiquette for the Bible Cafe
Blessings in faith and grace,