Our ministry leaders have been praying for you and preparing for the next online Bible study Conversation Peace by Mary Kassian. During this time we felt the need to change the start date for the study so we are less fragmented as a group. We’re currently leading three online Bible studies and our leaders and students are stretched in many directions! While we’ve enjoyed the variety of these studies, we’ve also felt disengaged from our 40-member leadership team and we’re rebuilding that unity with the next online Bible study. Our passion is to minister to others through online Bible study. Join us as we get back to the basics of a single study!
What: Conversation Peace
Starts: Week of June 8, 2015
Where: Womens Bible Cafe
We currently have 2,000 students in our Bible study chatrooms, 9,000 women in our Prayer Room and 8,600 women in our Book Club. There are 200,000 of you following us on social media. It is our prayer to see more engagement and less observation from each of you. You are valuable to the body of Christ and we want to encourage you to share your hearts and develop your spiritual gifts. Come to the Bible Cafe and grow with us!
At the Womens Bible Cafe an online Bible study includes the following:
- Five Daily Bible study lessons using your workbook at home
- Blog summary once a week for encouragement
- Small group meetings one hour each week with three WBC ministry leaders and women around the world
- Flexible schedule for busy women…we meet 7 days a week, morning and evenings so you choose a day and time that works for you
- Not for profit…we do not sell books or videos
- 100% volunteer ministry
- We use Bible study workbooks and not chapter books/trade books
- Seven weeks together as we Study, Connect and Grow (Starts week of June 8, ends the week of July 27)
- Closed (private) Facebook groups for discussion and prayer
Our team is praying for you and we’d like to see 100% participation so we’ve allowed extra time for you to register, get your workbook and complete your existing studies before joining us in Conversation Peace.
How to Join the Conversation Peace Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below. Be sure to introduce yourself, tell us where you live and then answer this fun question: If you wrote a book about your current season of life, what would the title be?
- Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe if you are new to our studies- click here
- Join us on Facebook for small group meetings- click here
- Get a copy of the Conversation Peace by Mary Kassian Print version (CLICK HERE) Kindle version (CLICK HERE)
- Make sure you read the WBC Getting Started page when you click here
I look forward to seeing you in the small groups!
How do you know if you’re registered?
- We do not have auto-responder email programs. If you post a comment below on this website, you are registered.
- Small groups are open attendance and you select your own day and time you wish to attend.
- Once you register by posting a comment on the website, join our Facebook group for updates.
- Facebook groups meet here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/