Join us on August 10, 2015, for a new topical workbook study on Believing God by Beth Moore, one of my favorite Bible studies! This is an in-depth women’s Bible study based on Isaiah 43:10 that explores what it means not only ‘to believe in God’ but ‘to believe Him.’ The bride of Jesus Christ in our generation is nearly paralyzed by unbelief. God is calling His bride to a fresh and lavish anointing of faith. Through studying the lives of Abraham, Moses, and others as examples of persons who believed God, Beth encourages women to deepen their own trust in God and receive a fresh word from Him.
Believing God is not a trade book or chapter book study; rather this is an in-depth Bible study by Beth Moore. Don’t quit when the conversation gets uncomfortable, push through the strongholds and find answers you’ve been searching for. Upon completing the study you’ll have built a foundation of truth to remember for your lifetime! Gather with friends at a local small group or join us online for small group discussions!
Each week at the Womens Bible Cafe™ I’ll post a summary of the lesson and small group discussions. The member book/study guide is essential to daily study. You’ll study 45 minutes to an hour, five days a week at home. Then you’ll meet us online for one hour small group; if you are meeting locally, plan at least two hours or longer for your discussions.
What You Need For the Believing God Bible Study
- Believing God member book written by Beth Moore (available at Amazon or Lifeway). Don’t buy the chapter book for daily study. The member book, sometimes called study guide, has five lessons per day, ten weeks of study. Amazon does NOT have a Kindle version of the member book/study guide.
- Answers to the Video Sessions- Download here
- Holy Bible (this study book uses the NIV,NASB, NKJV, KJV). If this is your first Bible study I would recommend a Life Application Study Bible in an easy to understand translation.
Very important: There are different versions of this book, only one has daily Bible study lessons. When ordering the book make sure you look at the table of contents. Be careful NOT to order a preview booklet, leaders guide, or chapter book because these do not have the daily lessons.
Optional Resources for the Believing God Online Bible Study
- Lifeway has an “online version” of this study where you can print the workbook pages and watch online video sessions. The technology is outdated yet the material is useful, especially if you live outside the United States and shipping fees for study books are too expensive. Be warned…the technology is very old (available at Lifeway) and small groups meet in the Bible Cafe Facebook group, not the Lifeway website. Please read that twice.
- Optional: Videos for individual use are available for download at Lifeway.com
- Optional: Audio CD set is available from Lifeway.com I still listen to these every six months
- Optional: Leader’s Guide is available from Lifeway.com I have not used this resource
- Optional: Leaders Kit with videos, one member book and leader guide is available from Lifeway.com many churches have enjoyed this format. I’m unsure if the videos are subtitled so please contact Lifeway customer support for more information.
Believing God 11-Week Lesson Plan
- Believing God Introduction
- Believing God Week 1 Believing God for Your Promised Land
- Believing God Week 2 Believing God is Who He Says He Is
- Believing God Week 3 Believing God Can Do What He Says He Can Do
- Believing God Week 4 Believing You Are Who God Says You Are
- Believing God Week 5 Believing You Can Do All Things Through Christ
- Believing God Week 6 Believing God’s Word is Active and Alive in You
- Believing God Week 7 Believing God Has Been There All Along
- Believing God Week 8 Believing God Can Get You to Your Gilgal
- Believing God Week 9 Believing God When Victory Demands Your All
- Believing God Week 10 Believing God For the Rest of Your Days
Our ministry team is praying for you! This is one of my Top 10 Favorite Bible Studies and my prayer is that it will bless you as much as it has blessed me. Glory belongs to God, He is good.