FIRST TIME AT THE WOMENS BIBLE CAFE™
- When is the next study? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/category/register/
- How much does this cost? Our studies and small groups are free.
- Do you make profit from these studies? No. Our leaders do not write or publish the study books. We facilitate studies.
- Is this an inductive study or a topical study? We offer both formats.
- Do I need to have previous Bible study experience? Not at all, come join us!
- How do I subscribe to the Bible study? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/newsletter/
- How do I know if I’m registered? If you posted a comment on the registration page, you are registered.
- Where are the discussion questions? Monday morning emails and in our Facebook groups
- Why don’t I get the weekly updates for my bible study? Look for the confirmation email and click “confirm” link
- What happens if I start late or take a week vacation and fall behind? Join any group at any time
- How do I get a photo next to my name when I comment on the website? Comment with Facebook account or Gravatar
- Where do I find the completed studies? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/online-bible-studies/
DONATIONS AND SPONSORS
- How do I make a donation to support this ministry? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/donate
- How do I place a sponsor ad on your website? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/advertise/
- How is WBC supported financially? Donations, sponsors, WBC Coaching, LifeVerse Books
- Who are the leaders? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/ministry-leaders/
- Where is the small group schedule? Pinned post at the top of each private Facebook group.
- When is the small group schedule posted? As soon as we know how many women are registered and how many groups we need. Usually one week before we begin.
- Am I assigned a group? No. Select the day and time you want to attend.
- What day and time do we meet? Topical studies meet seven days a week, mornings, afternoons and evenings. Inductive studies meet fewer days.
- How long are the small group meetings? One hour.
- How do I join a small group? Show up on the day and time you want to attend.
- What if I missed a small group meeting? All groups will welcome you, select another day and time in the week.
- Do I need to have a Facebook account? WBC fellowship happens in our private Facebook group. You can post your answers on this website each week, however the comments are public.
- Where do we meet for inductive study? http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCInductiveStudies/
- Where do we meet for topical study? http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/
- Where can I share a prayer request? Post prayers and answered prayers in your small groups anytime in the week. If you are not connected with a group, look for the prayer photo in our group and comment there so our prayer team will see it.
BIBLE STUDY MATERIALS
- When do I start reading my study book? The first day the study begins, Monday, read week one day one.
- Where do I find the books? Amazon, Lifeway, Christian Books
- Can I use an eBook such as Kindle? Yes, if available in electronic format.
- How much are the study workbooks? The author and publisher set the price. Shorter studies are less expensive.
- Where can I find the audio/video segments for the study? Amazon or Lifeway.com
- Where can I find the Answers to the Video Sessions? Look for “Leaders Kit” on publisher’s website or in our Facebook group.
- Do I need the leaders guide? No.
- How do you select the books for the WBC? We pray.
- What Bible do you use for online study? We recommend BibleGateway.com or BlueLetterBible.org
- I can’t afford the book, do you have scholarships? Scholarships are limited and only available when we receive donations via PayPal. If scholarship funds are donated and available, we’ll provide a scholarship book US Shipping only, in this order of priority: missionaries and military wives, current WBC students with financial hardships, new WBC students with financial hardships. We are a 100% volunteer ministry and leaders purchase their own study books and videos.
WBC BOOK CLUB
- What are you reading this month? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/book-club/
- Do I need a workbook or study guide? Not for the book club, this is an informal reading group.
- Do I need to read both books of the month? We offer fiction and nonfiction, choose one or both!
- How are books selected? We look for affordable books, Kindle or print, and we pray.
- When do you announce the books for the next month? Between the 12th and 15th of the previous month
- Where do I get the books? Amazon, Christian Books, local library. Look for used books to save money.
- Where is the reading schedule posted? There is no reading schedule. Begin on the 1st of the month, finish by the last day.
- Where are the discussions? We meet in a private group, join here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCbooks/
- Where are the book discussions? Look for photos with “Quick Chat” and post your answers under the photos. There is no live event.
- When was the Womens Bible Cafe™ founded? 2009 by Christine Abraham
- What are the Terms of Service for WBC? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/terms-of-use/
- What church are you affiliated with? None. We are non-denominational. https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/our-beliefs/
- How do I become a WBC leader? Regular participation in our small group meetings, referral from WBC leader, application.
- When is the next leadership coaching class? https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/30-days-start-bsbc/
- Personal Safety- Read the safety terms from Facebook http://www.facebook.com/safety
- Use of Womens Bible Cafe™ Name https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/womens-bible-cafe-use-of-name/
If your question is not answered here, please submit an inquiry and contact us