Join us on July 11, 2016, for Part 2 of our Inductive Bible study on the book of Job, “Trusting God in Times of Adversity” by Kay Arthur. Even if you did not join us for Part 1 of Job, you can still register and join us for Part 2. Learn how to hold on to your faith even in the midst of painful circumstances. Through this study of Job, you will discover new meaning in the difficulties of your own life by going deeper into God’s precepts, promises and purposes.
What You Need For the Job Inductive Bible Study
- Trusting God in Times of Adversity book by Kay Arthur (This is The New Inductive Study Series on the book of Job). You may use the paperback book or the Kindle version.
- Your Bible (this study uses The New Inductive Study Bible in the NASB version); however, you may use your own Bible in your favorite translation and the observation worksheets will be provided in the Inductive Studies chat room. Colored pencils or pens for marking key words.
- A journal or notebook for working on your assignments and recording your insights
Part 2 of the study consists of Lessons 7 through 13. Each day’s lesson consists of about 30 minutes of study daily for six days of guided lessons, and Day Seven is a day of reflection and review.
How to Register for Job Part 2 “Trusting God in Times of Adversity” Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below to register for this study. When you comment below, I’ll know how many women are joining us and how many small groups we need to organize.
- Join our “closed” Facebook group (this simply means only group members can see your comments) here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCInductiveStudies/ The week of July 11, 2016, we’ll begin small group introductions and start working on the daily lessons.
This is going to be a life-changing Bible study. I pray you will join us.