Have you ever asked the question, “Why is this happening to me?” So many people today are hurting either physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We’ve all been there at some point in our lives, and life just doesn’t seem fair! I have heard so many heartbreaking stories of people losing their jobs, their homes, their families, their health, and the list goes on and on. Perhaps you are experiencing something similar right at this very moment. We do not have any guarantees that our earthly life will be a bed of roses, but what we do have is a guarantee that our God is bigger than all our circumstances. Is it possible to remain faithful to God in the midst of our struggles?
Join us on May 9, 2016, for an Inductive Bible study on the book of Job, “Trusting God in Times of Adversity” by Kay Arthur. Through the study of the life of this righteous man, we will learn how to hold on to our faith even in the midst of painful circumstances. And you will discover new meaning in the difficulties of your own life by going deeper into God’s precepts, promises and purposes. Job’s inspirational example will help motivate you to trust God in times of adversity.
What You Need For the Job Inductive Bible Study
- Trusting God in Times of Adversity book by Kay Arthur (This is The New Inductive Study Series on the book of Job). You may use the paperback book or the Kindle version. To order book CLICK HERE
- Your Bible (this study uses The New Inductive Study Bible in the NASB version); however, you may use your own Bible in your favorite translation and the observation worksheets will be provided in the Inductive Studies chat room. Colored pencils or pens for marking key words.
- A journal or notebook for working on your assignments and recording your insights
This is a 13-week Inductive Bible study which we will study in two parts. Part 1 of the study, Lessons 1 through 6 will begin on May 9, 2016, and will consist of about 30 minutes of study daily for six days of guided lessons, and Day Seven is a day of reflection and review. Part 2 of the study, Lessons 7 through 13 will be announced at a later date, summer study.
How to Register for Job Inductive Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below on our website to register for this study. When you comment below, I’ll know how many women are joining us and how many small groups we need to organize.
- Join our “closed” Facebook group (this simply means only group members can see your comments) here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCInductiveStudies/ The week of May 9, 2016 we’ll begin small group introductions and start working on the daily lessons.