Join the Womens Bible Cafe as we facilitate small group discussions on the study “Fight Back with Joy” by Margaret Feinberg. In this 7-week study you’ll learn to embrace a life that’s richer and fuller than you’ve ever known before—a life radiant with joy. New study begins March 14, 2016
Learn to practice joy, defiant joy. Sooner or later, we find ourselves on the battlefield of life and struggle to know how to respond. But God says, “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s” (2 Chronicles 20:15). On that fateful day, King Jehoshaphat and his army marched forward rejoicing. Though we can choose from many weapons, God wants to empower us to fight back with joy. Watch this video and you’ll see why we selected this for our next study!
How to Register for “Fight Back with Joy” Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below and answer this fun question: What is your favorite childhood book, character or movie?
- Get a copy of the workbook: Fight Back with Joy: Celebrate More, Regret Less, Stare Down Your Greatest Fears Member’s Workbook book by Margaret Feinberg (this is the YELLOW cover book). International students: this book (yellow cover) is available for Lifeway Reader or iBooks. Not available on Kindle format. Video sessions are available for individual purchase from Lifeway and NOT required for online study.
- If this is your first online Bible study with us, please be sure to read the Getting Started Page.
- Register to receive email updates here: http://www.womensbiblecafe.com/newsletter/
- The week of March 14, 2016 we’ll begin small group introductions and start working on the daily lessons. Login to Facebook then click “Join Group.” We meet here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/
Required for Study – “Fight Back with Joy: Celebrate More, Regret Less, Stare Down Your Greatest Fears Member’s Workbook. To order book CLICK HERE