Many Christians today are unprepared in battling the fiery arrows of the enemy and are quickly losing hope and giving in to the world’s answers and quick fixes. Please join us on March 14, 2016, for Part 2 of our Inductive Bible study “Free from Bondage God’s Way” by Kay Arthur. If you joined us for our study of Galatians, you don’t want to miss the second part of the study of Ephesians and learn how to put on the full armor of God and walk in total freedom by the grace of Christ Jesus. Through this Inductive Bible study we will discover truth for ourselves and learn what it means to take up the armor of God daily so we can stand strong when the storms of life rage out of control. This is a 7-week Inductive study which will consist of about 30 minutes of study for six days of guided lessons, and Day Seven is a day of reflection and review.
What You Need For “Free from Bondage God’s Way” Inductive Bible Study
- Free from Bondage God’s Way book by Kay Arthur (This is The New Inductive Study Series on the book of Ephesians.
- Your Bible (this study uses The New Inductive Study Bible in the NASB version); however, you may use your own Bible in your favorite translation and the observation worksheets on Ephesians will be provided in the Inductive Studies chat room. Colored pencils or pens for marking key words.
- A journal or notebook for working on your assignments and recording your insights.
How to Register for “Freedom from Bondage God’s Way” (Ephesians) Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below and answer this fun question: What is your favorite rainy day activity? Use the comment box.
- Get a copy of the Free from Bondage God’s Way written by Kay Arthur. You can find this on Kindle or paperback at Amazon
- If this is your first online Bible study with us, please be sure to read the Getting Started Page.
- Register to receive email updates here: https://www.womensbiblecafe.com/newsletter/
- The week of March 14, 2016 we’ll begin small group introductions and start working on the daily lessons. Login to Facebook then click “Join Group.” We meet here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCInductiveStudies/