ONLINE BIBLE STUDY: You’re invited to study Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech (2014 revised edition) by Mary Kassian, via the Womens Bible Cafe. During our six-week study you’ll experience the power of transformed speech. This award-winning Bible study was first published in 2001, and has been updated for today’s modern women. Our study begins on June 8, 2015 so get your books and join us! We start reading week one- The Power of Negotiation- on June 8, 2015
- Discover seven powerful speech-transforming elements
- Master the skills of effective communicators
- Strengthen your vocabulary with Words from the Word
- Connect with others in a small-group experience
- Freshen Your Breath with weekly Scripture memory
Each 20-minute daily Bible study lesson will be completed at home using your member workbook. You’ll then meet with your small group once a week to share your own testimonies and discoveries. Some of the weekly topics in the Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech book include:
- The Power of Navigation
- The Power of Cause and Effect
- The Power of Exchange
- The Power of Open Gate
- The Power of Construction
- The Power of Instruction
The workbook is NOT available in Kindle or eBook format. There is a chapter book, so if you are in an international country and unable to obtain the workbook with daily lessons, then consider the chapter book as an alternative. You’ll miss the benefit of daily lessons but still have enough information to join our small group discussions. To order the Chapter Book without daily lessons, CLICK HERE
If you have never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe, it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the book at home, then visit the Womens Bible Cafe to participate in online group discussions. We have small group meetings several days of the week, morning and evening, via a private Facebook group. Choose ONE small group that best fits your schedule…and if you miss a session then you are welcome to attend another one during the week so you do not fall behind. We will post the small group schedule as soon as we know how many women are participating…about 1 week before the study begins.
Mary Kassian is an award winning author, popular speaker, and a distinguished professor of women’s studies at Southern Baptist Seminary. She has published several books, Bible studies and videos, including: Girls Gone Wise, In My Father’s House: Finding Your Heart’s True Home, Conversation Peace, Vertically Inclined, and The Feminist Mistake.
How to Join the Conversation Peace Online Bible Study
- Post a comment below. Be sure to introduce yourself, tell us where you live and then answer this fun question: If you wrote a book about your current season of life, what would the title be?
- Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe if you are new to our studies- click here
- Join us on Facebook for small group meetings- click here
- Get a copy of the Conversation Peace by Mary Kassian Print workbook version CLICK HERE or Kindle Chapter book version without daily lessons (not recommended) CLICK HERE
- Make sure you read the WBC Getting Started page when you click here
- Direct link for the workbook: http://www.lifeway.com/Product/conversation-peace-revised-edition-P005706020
I look forward to seeing you in the small groups!
How do I know if I’m registered?
- We do not have auto-responder email programs. If you post a comment on the website, you are registered.
- Small groups are open attendance and you select your own day and time you wish to attend.
- Once you register by posting a comment on the website, join our Facebook group for updates.
- Facebook groups meet here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/