Do you feel invisible or anonymous at times? Can you identify with the women in the Bible who were never mentioned by name? God is doing a new thing at the Womens Bible Cafe, as we lead women past the feelings of being overlooked, unimportant, and bruised by the world. In this six-week Bible study by Cindi Wood, you’ll discover your uniqueness and significance to Christ by exploring some of the “anonymous” women of the Bible. We’ll be using the workbook Anonymous: Discovering You Are Someone to God by Cindi Wood, available in print or Kindle format. This online Bible study starts March 23, 2015 at the Womens Bible Cafe…register when you post a comment below and join us!
This is not a trade book it’s an actual BIBLE STUDY WORKBOOK with daily lessons. Each day you’ll spend 20 minutes reading and answering questions. During this online Bible study for women, you’ll study:
- Shades of Anonymous- When You Feel Invisible
- The Woman Who Anointed Jesus- When You Are Judged
- The Woman with the Issue of Blood- When You Are Tired of Hurting
- The Woman at the Well- When You Feel Ordinary
- The Woman Who Committed Adultery- When You Are Burdened with Shame
- Rhythm of Grace New Name, New Identity
If you have never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe, it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the workbook at home, then visit the Womens Bible Cafe to participate in online group discussions. We have small group meetings everyday of the week, morning and evening, via a private Facebook group. Your comments will not appear on a public Facebook page because we use “closed group” privacy settings, so only those women in the group will see your heart thoughts.
Choose a small group day and time that best fits your schedule…and if you miss a session then you are welcome to attend another one during the week so you do not fall behind. All you need to do is simply come to the first small group session on the day and time you want to participate. The leaders will ask you to introduce yourself and your name will be added to the group membership list. No emails to find, no secret groups to locate…and you’ll have the flexibility to attend groups that are a best fit for your busy schedule.
Anonymous: Discovering You Are Someone To God | Information Video
Where to Find the Workbook for the Anonymous Online Bible Study
- Order your Anonymous Participant Workbook by Cindi Wood from Amazon, Lifeway, Cokesbury, or Kindle ebook
- Local church or home groups: There’s a Leader’s Kit available with all the videos, one workbook and a leaders guide. Available from Amazon when you CLICK HERE
Anonymous Small Group Schedule
These are the small group events for this study. To join our closed Facebook and participate in one of these small group meetings- CLICK HERE
|Day of Week||Europe||Eastern||Central||Mountain||Pacific|
|Monday||6:00 PM||12:00 PM||11:00 AM||10:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Monday||na||9:00 PM||8:00 PM||7:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||na||9:00 PM||8:00 PM||7:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||3:00 PM||9:00 AM||8:00 AM||7:00 AM||6:00 AM|
|Thursday||6:00 PM||12:00 PM||11:00 AM||10:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Thursday||3:00 PM||9:00 PM||8:00 PM||7:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||1:30 PM||7:30 AM||6:30 AM||5:30 AM||4:30 AM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM||8:00 AM||7:00 AM||6:00 AM||5:00 AM|
|Sunday||na||9:00 PM||8:00 PM||7:00 PM||6:00 PM|
How to Join the Anonymous Bible Study
- Register for this study at the Womens Bible Cafe when you post a comment below. Just for fun, tell us where you like to read your Bible: at home, in the car, or at your office. Which Bible translation do you use most often?
- Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe if you are new to our studies- click here
- Join us on Facebook to participate in small group meetings- CLICK HERE
- Make sure you read the Getting Started page because the most common questions are answered here
Once you post a comment below and subscribe to updates by email, you are officially enrolled with us and will receive email updates the week of March 23.
Welcome to our Spring Bible Study!
How do I know if I’m registered?
- We do not have auto-responder email programs. If you post a comment on the website, you are registered.
- Small groups are open attendance and you select your own day and time you wish to attend.
- Once you register by posting a comment on the website, join our Facebook group for updates.
- Join workbook studies here (login to facebook first): http://www.facebook.com/groups/WBCSmallGroups/