Red Letter Words is giving away a 12 by 12 gallery wrap in celebration of Mother’s Day! Inspired by Scripture, this beautiful art by Dee Kasberger is a reminder of God’s words and how much He loves us. Red Letter Words takes its name from the words spoken by Jesus in the New Testament, which appear printed in red in some Bible translations. The designs incorporate either verses of Scripture, beloved Hymns, or simply encouraging, uplifting words.
I recently purchased a gallery wrap from Red Letter Words on their website and this item has been on my “Wish List” for more than a year. I keep dropping hints to my family that it would be perfect for Mother’s Day, my Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary… or simply because they love me! This year I simply decided to stop waiting and buy the scripture art as a gift to myself.
After buying my scripture art, I contacted designer Dee Kasberger and asked her to bless someone here with a giveaway and she agreed. If you enter and win the giveaway, then we’ll both have Red Letter Words decorating our homes!
How to Enter the Red Letter Words Giveaway
- One winner will receive a 12 by 12 gallery wrap of your choice from Red Letter Words.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, US shipping only. Void where prohibited by law.
- Giveaway ends May 10, 2014 at midnight Pacific time.
- WBC leaders are not eligible to enter giveaway.
- Use the Rafflecopter entry form below. If you are on a mobile device or tablet, the entry form will not work on your device. Send me a message below and I will enter your email address and name into the giveaway form.