The NIV Leadership Bible begins with what God says about leadership and details leadership principles based on scripture. This Bible includes 52 “Home Pages” which are suggestions for daily Bible study based on leadership needs. The Home Pages include topics such as long-range planning, obedience to God, leader qualification and team building. In just 15 minutes a day, you will study ancient and contemporary experts in leadership theory.
I found the NIV Leadership Bible well organized, easy to use and encouraging. I especially like the leather-bound cover and appearance, and would most likely give this as a gift to someone in my family. One drawback is that my pages stick together…and the more I read my Leadership Bible, the more the pages are separated for future use!
This Bible also includes:
- The complete text of the best-selling modern-English translation, the New International Version (NIV) Bible.
- Book Introductions that underscore key leadership concepts in every book of the Bible.
- Home Pages and Daily Studies offer 52 weeks of studies on topics important to every leader.
- Study Windows reinforce the understanding of Biblical leadership throughout the text.
- Character Profiles show how the personal attributes and decisions of biblical characters affected their relationships with others.
- Topical Index highlights Bible passages most relevant to specific concerns.
I’m not disappointed in the content and quality of this Leadership Bible. It’s something I will have for years to come, spending 15 min a day focused on Biblical leadership. This is a treasure in my library! To get a copy from Amazon, click here
I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”