Welcome back to the Women’s Bible Cafe as we study Share Jesus Without Fear by William Fay. This week we’re discussing Learning a Way to Share Jesus, based on your reading assignment. We learned these three steps to sharing Jesus:
- A series of 5 questions to determine someone’s spiritual temperature
- A series of 7 Bible verses to ask the person to read aloud
- A series of 5 questions to summarize the truth of the verses
Did you take time this week to answer these important questions for yourself?
- What was your life like before you came to Jesus?
- How did you become a Christian?
- What difference has Christ made in your life?
If you haven’t answered these questions, take time this week and complete the assignment. Then write down the 5 questions, 7 Bible verses and 5 more questions from your book. If you’re using the workbook format, these are located in the back of the book on a card to carry with you. If you have time, laminate it and carry the card in your handbag.
We’ve already had some incredible discussions in small groups this week, as you share your testimony with others. Continue to practice the questions and share this with others as God presents opportunities. Don’t be discouraged if you missed an opportunity…it’s simply the Holy Spirit convicting you so you’re recognize it the next time.
We have one more week of study, then we’ll take a break the week of Christmas, and finish the study the last week of December. Feel free to read ahead of the group if you’d like.
Our Prayer Wall is the place to reach out with your prayer needs and praise reports. Please visit the page and pray for those people who are asking for you to lift them up in prayer. Pray for the leaders of this study and the women in your small group.
Scripture Memory Verse of the Week
Please write the 7 verses onto a note card and study them each day. Meditate on the keywords, pray over them and carry the words in your heart. Read them aloud.
- Romans 3:23
- Romans 6:23
- John 3:3
- John 14:6
- Romans 10:9-11
- 2 Cor 5:15
- Revelation 3:20
Homework For The Week
- Read Chapters 8 to 10 in the book.
- If you’re using the workbook, read Week Three
- Join a small group discussion this week.
Discussion Questions- Discuss with your small group or if you’re doing the study independently, post a comment below
- Answer the questions above, and share your testimony with us if you have not already done this a your small group.
- What has God taught you during this week’s lesson?