Share Jesus Without Fear Bible Study Begins Nov 26, 2012

You’re invited to participate in online bible study as we read the book Share Jesus Without Fear by William Fay and Linda Evans Shepherd. In this 4-week online bible study you’ll learn why we’re afraid to talk to others about Jesus. We’ve selected this Bible study as our Christmas Bible study, to keep our hearts and minds focused on Christ. This popular evangelism resource presents a simple and relational approach to witnessing that underscores the dependence of God’s power for the results. Birthed out of the life-transformation of its author (former brothel-owner turned Christ-follower), he teaches believers how to navigate a witnessing conversation in everyday situations. Thousands of churches have successfully used Share Jesus Without Fear in the past 10 years.

William Fay graduated from Denver Seminary with a degree in leadership and has taken up the mantle of an evangelist. Fay is a chaplain with the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency, host of the internationally syndicated radio show, “Let’s Go,” and his booklet “How to Share Your Faith Without an Argument” has more than five million copies in print. He travels frequently around the globe sharing the Share Jesus Without Fear message and resides with his family in Ft. Myers, Florida.

To participate in this online womens bible study, you’ll need a copy of the book Share Jesus Without Fear by William Fay and Linda Evans Shepherd, available at Amazon in both printed and ebook format.

If you’ve never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe, it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the book at home, then visit the Womens Bible Cafe once a week to participate in an online group discussion. Make sure you read the Getting Started page because the most common questions are answered here.

Participate by yourself or with a friend. Either way, you won’t be alone! We have many women from around the world and your participation in the group discussions makes the study enjoyable for all! Join us in online small groups via Facebook or Twitter, these groups are optional yet recommended for a deeper study.

Our study will launch on November 26, 2012 and then the following week we’ll discuss the reading assignment. So you will not begin reading until this date…you have time to order your book and receive it prior to the start of the study.

How to Join the Share Jesus Online Bible Study

• Register for this study at the Womens Bible Cafe when you post a comment below. Be sure to introduce yourself and tell us where you live.
  • Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe- click here
  • Get a copy of Share Jesus Without Fearby William Fay and Linda Evans Shepherd (required)
  • Get a copy of Share Jesus Without Fear Member Book (optional, includes daily lessons)

• monica says:

I purchased & am reading on my phone as well and love it. HOpe it’s not absolutely too too late to join. I really need interaction with others, support, and just some friends to start this walk with 🙂 God Bless

• Jessie says:

Hello! I just bought this ebook, and I am very excited about getting started! I know I’m behind, but maybe it will not take me long to catch up. I am from north Alabama, and I am 25 years old. Again, I am very excited about what I will learn throughout this process! 🙂

• Shawna says:

I just downloaded the e book and I am ready to begin my new adventure. Thank you.

• Mary says:

I just found your website and would like to join. I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time and could never find a site that was so easy or just right as this one. Thank you for being here. I’m looking forward to learning with you all. I live in Pennsylvania.

• Lashonda Ham says:

Hi Ladies, I’m LaShonda from Philadelphia Pa

• Tamara says:

Hi! I’m joining you all from Arizona!

• Lesa Palmer says:

My name is Lesa and I am from Seattle, WA. I too will be a little behind but am looking forward to this.

• Penney says:

Good afternoon, I’m joining the noon group today. 🙂

• Martha Schaba says:

Hello,

I’m Martha and I’ll be joining y’al from California. Looking forward to the Bible Study and thankful it’s not too late to join!

• Jeanne Dimon says:

I would like to join, if its not too late..
    I am Jeanne from San Francisco Bay area.

• Annie says:

Is Dec 4 to late to join? I moved recently and am missing my b-studies.

• Amanda says:

Hi I am Amanda and I am from Idaho. This is my first bible study but excited to start!

• Elizabeth Riggs says:

Hi,
    Is it too late to join this group? Thanks.

Not too late…join us!

• Cathy says:

Hi,
        I have the Sharing Jesus without fear dvd and am waiting for the book to arrive.
        That may take another week, so I am going to be a little behind.
        The dvd is very good and so encouraging and I am looking forward to starting the study.
        God bless all the group 🙂
        Cathy.

• Denise Holmes says:

Hi, My name is Denise Holmes and I am interested in joining this bible study. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio, Marrried with two small children. Where do I sign up for a day and time?

• Catherine says:

Hi my name is Catherine. I am currently living in California, a long way from home. I am excited to get involved in a bible study, this will be a first. With my schedule this will be perfect for being able to have so much flexibility. I am looking forward to getting started.

• Barb says:

I thought that I registered for the Share Jesus without Fear but I’m not seeing anything going on. Looks like it has started already and I’m still waiting…..??

• Rochelle says:

Hello! This is my first study on Women’s Bible Cafe! So far, the book is great! I signed up for the study, but I haven’t received anything. I can’t figure out how to access the online discussions. Also, aren’t there study questions?

Thank you!

• Teresa Brown says:

Hi My name is Teresa Brown and I’m from Albany, New York. I am very excited about this bible study and look forward to participating in this. Thanks so much

• Samantha Carella says:

Hi guys! My name is Sam and I am a wife and mother to an 18 month old boy and I live in the Bay Area. I’m in grad school right now, and between that and balancing a life at home, was trying to figure out how to spend more time investing in my relationship with the Lord. So I’m thrilled to try out this format. I’ve never done online bible study before but I have done distance courses. Looking forward to this!

• shelly says:

Hi I’m Shelly and live in rural SD. I’m a nursing student, and have more stress than I can handle at the moment. Thank goodness Jesus will help me carry that cross! I’m looking to get into the word to prepare myself to witness to others. I found this from a search engine and it sounds like it will fit perfectly!

• Kristina Escoto says:

oops sorry I did not introduce myself…I am Kristina….I live in Arizona with an an amazing husband and love the Word of God…

• Kristina Escoto says:

I would love to join you in this…I know it started on Monday…what have I missed

• Erin says:

Hi I’m Erin and I’m from Pennsylvania. I am really looking forward to starting this Bible study! Thank you for offering it… it can be hard finding one at church that I can attend at night.

• Kay says:

Hi! I’m Kay and I live in Louisiana. What a great topic for a bible study!

• Lora L. Reed says:

Hi, I’m Lora and I live in Georgia. Getting started a lil late.

• Mindy says:

Hi I’m Mindy. I live in Colorado. I am a single mother of 2. I have been wanting to start with a women’s bible study for some time, but haven’t been able to because they don’t allow kids (mine are 1 and 2.5). Thank you for having this online!

• Rachiel says:

Hi. I am Rachiel from Texas. 🙂

• Pat Tayes says:

I forgot to say I am from Tennessee.

• Pat Tayes says:

Hello Everyone!!

I agree with Connie. I have always struggled with trying to share my faith as well. Even with family members. I to got to the point where I no longer even tried to discuss my faith because it felt like they didn’t believe me. Their rejection hurt especially since I know that one of my family members loved to go to church and now they no longer go.

Dear Lord,
    Please hear my prayer. Please forgive me for my failure in spreading your word. I ask that you open the hearts of my loved ones and others so that I can share with them how much I love You and how You saved and healed me. I thank you Lord for listening and answering my prayer.
    Amen!!

• Sarah says:

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah. I live in Venice, CA. When I was saying my morning prayers, I was directed to search for an online women’s study and I found this group. I am looking forward to the support and power of a group sharing in the joy and love of the Lord. Thank you, Christine for hosting us!

• Stacie says:

My name is Stacie and I’m from Pennsylvania. I have strong relationships with my family and friends, yet I want guidance how to to effectively share Jesus with them. Sometimes it is easier to talk about Jesus with acquaintances than with our close relationships. I believe this study will be a blessing!

• Christi says:

I’m excited about this book! I live in Tennessee.

• Erin says:

Hi I’m Erin and I live in Pennsylvania. I’m excited to start this study! Thanks :o)

• Roberta says:

Hello! I keep getting drawn to this bible study and finally decided to join. Look forward to it! Roberta in Connecticut

• Debbie says:

Hi I’m debbie and live in Tenn.

• anita noles says:

Hi, I’m Anita excited about the online bible study.

• Ashfany says:

Hello,

I am Ashfany and Im from Texas! I’m excited about this class!

• Julia Yiznitsky says:

I am so excited! Because of my work schedule I cannot attend any of the Bible Studies in my area. I am so glad I found Women’s Bible Cafe.

My name is Julia and I just graduate from Campbell University. I am now working full time at Campbell, so I live in Lillington, NC.

• Christine Smith says:

This is why we created the Bible Cafe…because so many women are unable to attend church small groups. Welcome Julia. 🙂

• Trisha says:

Hello. My name is Trisha and I am in Austin, TX. I am looking forward to this study. Thank you for all that you do.

• Diane says:

Hi! This is my first study with you, looking forward to it. I’m from Massachusetts.

• Hi My name is Lisa and I am from Branson, Missouri. I would love to learn how to talk about Jesus to others without fear and feeling like there may be a argument or something if I do!? It’s funny I just listened to a man yesterday who talked on the same exact subject! So, I praise the Lord for bringing this study to my attention and look forward to spending time in this and getting know so many other people.
    Thank you!

• Eugenia says:

Hi am Eugenia, and am so excited to catch a study in the beginning. Am always late, so super excited!

• Connie says:

Hello everyone,
    I think this is an answer to prayer. I’ve struggled with trying to share my faith for years now. I’ve tried and felt like I’ve failed, so I’ve become silent-never sharing only praying for people. I’ve been convicted in my heart to step out on a ledge…and do more than just sit on the sidelines. I pray that the Lord bless this study for each and every one of us!

• Bridgit Asuncion says:

I’m from Riverbank, CA. I haven’t done a study with you guys in awhile. But God must have guided my finger s to see what you guys were up to tonight. I need this study- especially going into the Christmas season with many family members who don’t believe. Downloading the book to my Kindle now. Thank you!

• Stephanie Bell says:

I am from Glenwood, Illinois, just south of Chicago…. looking forward to this study….

• Stephanie Bel says:

This is my first online Bible Study with you and I so looking forward to this……

• Angela Hulst says:

Hello, my name is Angela Hulst and I live in Elgin, IL. I’m very excited to join this study. Thank you.

• Becky Dresselhaus says:

Greetings from Seoul, Korea. While searching for a new study for our Women’s Bible class at church I “stumbled” upon the Bible Cafe and was so excited I immediately downloaded SHARE JESUS WITHOUT
    FEAR on my Kindle. I hope I can join the on-line class from here. If it doesn’t work, I will still be ever grateful to Jesus for leading me to this site. Blessings to the on-line group. Becky

• Pat Tayes says:

Looking forward to this Bible study.

• Cindy Pyper says:

Hi my name is Cindy. I am looking forward to this study. I live in Milton Washington.

• Karen says:

I’m excited to start this Bible study and grow more at ease in sharing Jesus Christ with others. I’m from Georgia.

• Dañita says:

Hi there. Dañita from North Carolina here.

• Christina Shubert says:

Hi. I am Chrissy Shubert. I am excited to start a new study. I hope that I learn how to share Jesus with more ease.

• Glenda Benson says:

Hi,
    I am Glenda Benson from Charlotte, N.C. This will be my first online study, and I am looking forward to it very much.

• Cheryl says:

Hi! I’m Cheryl, and I’m from Toledo, Ohio. I’ve never done an online group study, so I’m looking forward to it!

• Mich Adams says:

This is my first study with Women’s Bible Cafe’. I am excited to get started. I live in Springfield, Ohio.

• Johanna says:

Hi, my name is Johanna. First time.

• Laurie says:

I just purchased the kindle book and I am ready to go!

• Love this book and definitely want to take part in this study! Thank you for all you ladies do here! You’re such a blessing!

• Annette Lusk says:

Hi, my name is Annette. I live in Buffalo Minnesota. I haven’t done an online study before. I’m looking forward to it!

• vickie says:

Hi There, Vickie From Boston area. I’m still not clear on how to register. I read getting started, I clicked link to ‘register here”, i already receive email updates. hmmmm. ;-).

• Stephanie Fernandez says:

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I live in Arlington, TX! This will be my first bible study in an online environment but I have 3 other ladies eager and ready to read and discuss with us! Looking forward to a great topic and some Holy Spirit boldness! God Bless!

• Bente Newbury says:

Bente says: Hi I’m Bente from Lacombe. This is my first bible study I’m for sure how this works to study together. I’m looking forward to this. How do I log in?

• Tara says:

This is my first Bible study with you. Very excited.

• Carlynn says:

Hello, my name is carlynn.. I’m from Saginaw, I’m joining my 2 friends Emily and Lindsay. This is my first Bible study and I’m excited!

• Jamie Leat says:

Hi, I would like to register. This is my first online study, so I’m learning the ropes.

• bernie says:

Hi. I’m Bernie. It’s my first time here and I’m thrilled to be here 🙂

• Delorse Martinez says:

Delorse from Diboll, Tx. Is it too late to register?

• Siri Laerdal Bryn says:

Hi, I’m an American/Norwegian living in Stavanger, Norway. Discovered this through twitter today…and believe it to be an answer to my prayers. This will be my first online bible study, and it seems just perfect for Advent!

• Arlene says:

Want to share!

• Emily says:

I’m Emily, from mid-michigan. I’m excited to do this online Bible Study!

• Kathryn says:

This is my first ever bible study. Located in Saint Paul, MN. I need to go buy the book tomorrow!

• Lindsay says:

Hey, I’m Lindsay from Saginaw, Mi. This is my first bible study….so excited to learn!!

• Lindsay says:

Hi!!! I’m Lindsay from Saginaw, Mi. This is my first bible study….Jesus is AWESOME!!!! 🙂

• Reba fletcher says:

This is my first online bible study. I hope I am able to share it with the women’s group at church

• TRACEY C says:

cannot wait to dive deeper into Gods presence~~~

• Kelly says:

Hello! I’m Kelly from Kenosha Wi. This will be my first on line book study too. Am very excited to start!

• I was thinking an on-line study would be fun and here one is. I live on the Central Coast, Atascadero, CA.

• Michelle Griffin says:

Hi, I’m Michelle and I live in Spartanburg, SC! Excited about this study!!!

• Victoria says:

I have never done an online Bible study, but this one looks very interesting and I am very exciting to both learn from the book and from all of you out there 🙂

• cj1980 says:

Hi, I am Carol from Boston, MA. This is my first ever Bible study and I am joining it for two reasons – spiritual maturity and fellowship with other women in Christ. I am desperately in need of the latter!

• paula says:

Hi im Paula from Memphis, TN

• Oona says:

This is my 3rd online study…enjoyed them all,but looking so forward to this one especially!

• Kim says:

I’m in Bend, Oregon

• Sheree says:

Hi ladies!! I’m excited to do this study with all of you. What an Awesome topic 🙂

• SHannon Tomlin says:

I am interested in this study

• Tiffany pope says:

How often do you meet online?

• Christine Smith says:

Once a week, we have 8 different days & times to meet. You’ll select the day and time that works best for you. Small groups are optional and you can also do this study independently by checking in each week here at the website.

• Kimberlee Murders says:

This is my first Online Bible study !!! I’m from Russellville , Arkansas

• AdeleAlys Spil says:

Adele Spil from Matthews NC

• Heidi Jo Wise says:

Heidi Jo Wise from Brave, PA. This is my first online bible study. Sounds intetesting.

• Marissa Nelson says:

2nd online study. From Hudson WI

• Laura Lippert says:

Laura Lippert from Ashland, Oregon…Sounds like an interesting study also I have a friend that is signed up.

• Kirsten says:

First online bible study for me too 🙂 Federal Way, WA ..

• Edith Beach says:

Hey, my name id Edith. I live in Melbourne, Florida with my wonderful husband of 28 years now :). Looking forward to my 2nd Bible study with this group :).

• Alicia says:

Hi all! I’m Alicia from Buffalo MN and I can use all the help I can get when it comes to sharing my faith. Super excited for this study.

• Marsha says:

Hi, my name is Marsha and I live in nw pennsylvania. I’m looking forward to joining this bible study.

• Mary Beth Floyd says:

Pretty sure I already signed up, but yes, I’m excited about doing this study!!

• Ruth Elliott says:

Hello,
    I live in Norfolk, England.I was a Primary School teacher, but have stopped teaching now to enable my daughter to get to and from our local university. We live in a small Norfolk village, complete with village green, but there are no transport links from here to the University. As she doesn’t drive, my current role is that of chauffeur!

• Sarah Brossart says:

Hi, I posted earlier and introduced myself . Is that my registration? Do I receive a reply with further instructions? Thanks in advance for your help! 😀

• Deborah Webbs says:

I think I posted a comment at an earlier date but it’s easier to write a new comment than to find the old one. I am still excited about this!!!

• Sarah Brossart says:

Hi! My name is Sarah Brossart. I am from Northern Kentucky. I am super excited to join the upcoming bible study.

😀

• B. a. Clark says:

This is my first online bible study. I live in Iowa, on a farm and am retired from working in town to just working on the farm.

• AnnMarie says:

AnnMarie Ortega from AZ. I’m excited to start this new study 🙂

• Suerhonda Adkins says:

Joining this Bible Study, from Macon, GA

• carin says:

I am participating. Just got my workbook.

• Julia says:

Oh yes it did, I’m sorry! 🙂

• Julia says:

Hey! I would like to be registered! I wrote a comment already, but it doesn’t show!

• Carla Brooks says:

I’m in. Carla from Orlando, FL.

• Nancy James says:

Looking forward to this study. Haven’t done an online format yet. Excited to get to know each new sister in Christ. Have a blessed day!

• sonya says:

Hi I am Sonya from Pittsburgh, PA!

• Angela Davis says:

Hi I’m Angela D. from Lansing Michigan. I have never participated is an on-line group before so I’m looking forward to the opportunity to learn and grow. I am thankful for such an opportunity.

• Lakecia Harris says:

Lakecia zharris, Montgomery Alabama..looking forward to the study.

• sibongle anna mmifi says:

I wanna join the bible study how do I go about

• Angel says:

Hi, my name is Angel? This is my first blind bible study and I’m really looking forward to it.

• Marissa Nelson says:

Sign me up! From Hudson WI!

• Olympia says:

I’m Olympia and I live in southern Delaware. Looking forward to my first online bible study.

• Roxie says:

Hi, I am from gloomy, cold Michigan. First online Bible study on this site.

• Shannon says:

I’m from southern Ohio. Looking forward to the new study.

• Joanie Cooper says:

Hi! My name is Joanie and I live in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. I am excited about joining the Share Jesus bible study!

• missy2u says:

I cannot remember if I logged in for this study but Laverne hailing from Chicago and I have read this one before, but not with a group it was a personal read.
    I am looking forward to this study and I ask the Holy Spirit to allow me to see something I have not seen before and the courage to move forward in it.

Amen

• Jo Love says:

Hello, My name is Jo and I am from Tx. I ride a Harley, have just begun to study the Bible and look forward to a new focus this Christmas Season!

• Julia Schulz says:

Hello everybody,

This is my first time at an onlinebiblestudy also. I already got the copy! And I am very excited to start!
    I am living in Germany.

Have a blessed time,
    Julia

• Debbie Valdez says:

Hello My name is Debbie valdez I am from Longmont Colorado. This is my first on-line bible study. First bible study at all… I just ordered my book and hope it arrives on time ;/

Looking forward to this new adventure 😉

• Deb says:

Hi My name is Deborah G. Torres and I’m from Northern NJ. Sign me up! I’m looking forward to it and I’m believing the Lord for a serious jilt to my spirit for evangelism. I use to be very active in this and as of the last few years my passion for the lost has swindle down.

• Debbie says:

Hi I’m Debbie from Jacksonville, FL. This is my first online Bible study. Just ordered the book and hope it arrives on time!

• Cynthia Evans says:

Ready, set, grow!! From VA…

• Diana says:

I’m Diana from Pennsylvania. This will be my first study on Women’s Bible Cafe. Looking forward to it.

• Looking forward to this bible study

• Jenn says:

I just ordered the book and hoping it arrives on time 🙂

• sara epps says:

My name is Sara and i live in Clarksville, TN

• Alena Hill says:

My name is Alena, I live in Lexington, KY, and I am going to participate in this study.

• denise key says:

I am planning on doing this study

• denise key says:

I am going to do this study

• jackie says:

Looking forward to another great Bible study. I’m from Nebraska. This is my 4th Bible study with you.

Happy holidays

• Marianne says:

I am Marianne from Ohio and have been lookng for a bible
    study for such a long time – just purcahsed the book and
    looking forward to the expierence.

• Beth says:

Looking forward to my first online study!

• Angela says:

Hi, I’m Angela and I’m in San Diego, CA. Looking forward to studying with this group on a topic I certainly need some help with! I feel like I get tripped up and just don’t know how to share my faith with people, particularly non-believers. Can’t wait to start!

• Susan Young says:

Hi,
    I’m Susan and I live in San Felipe, BC, Mexico. I volunteered to fill in for the regular leader of our women’s Bible study group in December and I came across your page while looking for a book to share with our local group. The length and timing are just right, our study will start Dec 6th and run for 4 weeks. Joining your group will give me a little over a week of prep time. The topic is just what the Lord has been bringing to my heart in our current study on Discerning God’s Voice.

• melissa vanzandt says:

Hello, I’m Melissa from Atlanta Ga, looking forward to this class.

• Tanya says:

I’m Tanya, a Christian writer from TN. I am actually teaching a Bible Study that I wrote — and it will be finished just in time to begin this one! I’ve been here before for at least 2 previous studies; looking forward to this one. 🙂
    Blessings,
    Tanya

• Rebecca says:

I’m Rebecca from California. Looking forward to new study. Sometimes I can’t make it on scheduled appointed time but always nice to read chats I missed. Makes me feel still connected.

• Ann Mahoney says:

Hi,
    Signing up, ordered the book and believing God to be well enough to participate. Thank you.
    Thank you Lord for these wonderful studies and for Christine and her friends who make this
    website available and wonderful. Bless them Lord and Bless us all. Amen

• Carol says:

Is there a time chart on the small groups?

• Christine Smith says:

Not yet Carol. We wait to see how many women have registered then create small groups based on the need. These groups are optional…though quite fun and a great way to fellowship.

• Lisa Parker says:

Hi there, my name is Lisa and I am from St.Louis, Missouri. I am excited about this online Bible study! Just ordered the book for both myself and my neice, Brittany, who lives in Colorado Springs. We will be doing the study together by Skype, email and phone! 😉 Love the idea of being so far apart(well, I don’t like being apart), but sharing the same study at the same time! Thank you for putting this together ladies!!

• Christine Smith says:

What a great idea to so this with your niece!

• Brenda says:

Hello,
      My name is Brenda and I am from Greenwood, IN. God has recently sent me out to share the gospel with others. I thought this would be a great book and study to help on my journey. It is amazing where God will take you when you just offer a day to him and tell him to send you to whoever needs the word. Wow, what can happen when you use Gods agenda and not yours. Look forward to the book and study!

• Carol says:

Just finishing the Ester study as my first online study. I have totally enjoyed it and I look forward to the next!

• Andi B says:

Was a little afraid to register… but saw the post in small group… So, here I am. Andrea in Los Angeles, CA. xoxoxo

• Gayle Sephton says:

Hi, My name is Gayle. I am interested in learning an easy way to share Jesus. I am a widow and an usher at my church, so I have a lot of oportunities to share.

• Parish says:

Hello, my name is Paris and I’m a mother of three who works full-time and attend college full-time. Finding the time to share a bible study with fellow females is very difficult so i’m exicited about starting this.

• Tina says:

I am a work at home mom. I have 2 children – 18 year old son fresh out on his own, and a 5 year old. I am married to my husband coming up on 4 years in March. I live in a very rural town just across the state line from Fort Smith, AR in Muldrow, OK. This will be my first Bible Study w/ Women’s Bible Cafe. I am looking forward to it! — I also have a question… I have the book on my Kindle. But I was wondering how much benefit is afforded in having the Members book. I am probably passing on that purchase until perhaps after the study… Any further recommendations or considerations?

• Christine Smith says:

All you need is the Kindle version Tina. The workbook is the same content, the only exception is that there are daily journal exercises to go deeper in thought. We’ll be using the small groups to discuss the book and expand your knowledge.

• Cecy says:

Hi!!!!!
    My name ic Cecy. Im in Los Angeles,CA. Im a single mother to a thirteen year old. Im a baby in christ. I have been born again in Christ for about 1 1/2 years now. This is the first time I join something like this and I really look forward and am excited for this. I will be ordering my book today. Have a wonderful & Blessed day!!

• Jennifer says:

Hi! My name is Jen and I live in Williamsburg, VA! I am a wife, mother, work full time, and go to school! I’m really excited about this!! This will be my first bible study with this group 🙂

• Anne Marie says:

My Full Name is Luanne Marie Brown and I live in Tallahassee Fla. I had enjoyed a year of a woman’s bible study in a book that my mom gave me, but I have finished it and looking for something else. This is the first online woman’s devotional I have been a part of. I do also belong to the Joseph Prince Grace Hope social website where we share all kinds of thoughts, prayers and video’s. But this is the first women’s sight and I am excited to see what this is about.

• Hi,
    I’m Cindy. I’m from Lonoke, AR. I volunteer at a Pregnancy Resource Center. I would love to have some new and fresh ways to share Jesus with my young mothers and fathers.

• marie says:

doing Esther now this is the 2kt wish i could do this one but have no money to buy the book but it sounds like a great one for the season

• Christine Smith says:

See if your library has this book Marie, it’s very popular. Or ask one of your local friends if they have a copy you can borrow.

• gale says:

Hi I am Gale from Minnesota and am also ready to share Jesus without fear.

• Holly Berthiaume says:

Hello 🙂 My name is Holly Berthiaume. I’m 39…turning 40 in January! I’ve been married for 11 years. We have 2 children, a boy 4 and a girl 8. I love the Lord so much and I have been struggling with wanting to tell more people (face to face) about the Good News of Jesus but I really don’t know how and where to begin. I am excited about this study and even more excited about learning how to witness effectively! We currently live in Madison, AL.

• Erica Ramirez says:

Hi my name is Erica, I am in Las Vegas, NV. This will be my first online bible study and I am extremely excited to begin!!!

• Audra Falk says:

Hi, I am Audra from a tiny rural town in northeast Colorado. Mom of four. This is my first online Bible study. I recently made a commitment to boldly speak out to all those in my life who are not believers, but I am not sure the best way to do it. So I’m very excited about this book!

• Oona Williams says:

Hello Sisters in Christ,

This is my 3rd Bible study w/The Cafe and I love them so much! I found it interesting that the study is on Share Jesus Without Fear this time, b/c I purchased this book a while ago but haven’t read it yet, so this is awesome! I look forward to connecting w/you ladies. Have a blessed day!

• LaCretia King says:

Hello, I can’t wait to start Share Jesus without fear

• Debbie Nicholas says:

Hi, my name is Debbie, I am a mom, I work, I love photography, and I love bible studies. I am looking forward to reading this book with a group of women. I have never participated in a group like this, but it sounds like fun. 🙂

• Kari says:

I am Kari and I live in Aloha, OR. I have Cystic Fibrosis and therefore attending a bible outside of the home regularly is becoming difficult as my disease progresses. I am excited to study with women around the world and to be uplifted. Thank you!

• SHEILA RICKS says:

hi my name is sheila ricks i live in Lufkin Tx. I work nights so its really hard to do biblestudy with my church. this will be my second bible study with womens cafe. thanks

• Mayra Rodriguez says:

Hi Im Mayra from Mesquite, TX. This will be my first bible study group. Was searching for something online with my crazy schedules and very happy I found this site. Thank you.

• Deb Loos says:

Thank you Jesus! I was looking for a short study for the month of December. This is perfect!

• Pat Marks says:

Hi Ladies,
    I am Pat and I live in Ponte Vedra Beach , Fl and look forward to this study!

• Taneesha says:

Hello all,

I am Taneesha. I am looking forward to learning with and from the ladies in this group!

• Stacy Neal says:

Hi Ladies! Looking forward to the study!

• Laura Alvarado says:

Laura again, forgot to add that I live in Imperial Beach, Ca. I have 3 children, one with severe special needs, it would be amazing to complete this study, lately it is so hard to complete anything.

• Joey Martinelli says:

Hello,my name is Joey and I am from Auburn CA. I would like to be a part of this study. Looking forward to it!

• Jasmine Suarez says:

Hello Ladies,
    My name is Jasmine Suarez from Mohegan Lake NY

• Shaunda Hill says:

Hello My name is Shaunda Hill. Busy wife & mother of 5, I am very passive in conversations especially about Christ and my faith. I look forward to learning from you ladies. I’d also like to get more comfortable with who I am in Christ so that I can share him with everyone I encounter & that they may see Christ with skin on in our relationship.

• Hi Ladies,

I am Stasia, a missionary mom, and I just got my book~ and I I am looking forward to this study…

• This will be my first bible study online. Looking forward to connecting. I am Susie from South Carolina.

• Lorie Higbee says:

Hi my name is Lorie I am from Como, NC and this will be my first online bible study. I am really looking forward to learning and sharing more about Christ and His word.

• amanda arrellin says:

Hi, My name is Amanda Arrellin and I am from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am sooo excited to get started with this bible study!

• Suzanna Evans says:

It’s Suzanna again– I forgot to add that I live in Northern Virginia.

• Suzanna Evans says:

Hi! My name is Suzanna and this will be my first online Bible study. As an introvert, witnessing is a weak area for me, so I’m hopeful that this study will help me overcome my discomfort in sharing my faith with others.
    Thank you and I look forward to starting this adventure on the 26th.

• Candee says:

Hello, my name is Candee. I am from California and look forward to being part of this women’s study group.

• Annemari Reyneke says:

Hi everyone my name is Annemari, mom of a 3 week old baby. I live in South Africa and I’m thrilled I came across this website. I need God in my life and would love to walk this path with all of you. Blessings.xx

• Brenda Osbon says:

My name is Brenda and I am from Austin, Texas. I have 4 children, 2.5 grandbabies and stay very busy with family and work but I need time for me and the Lord. I am so excited about my first online Bible study.

• Brenda Osbon says:

Looking forward to my first online bible study!

• Katrina Sneed says:

Hello, I am so excited to be a part of this. My name is Katrina and I am from Texas.

• Jane says:

Sounds exciting – ready to learn something new. I am Jane from SC

• Jody Kephart says:

Hi everyone! I’m looking forward to this study. From TN.

• Becky Pentecost says:

Excited to be a part of this study! Hi, I’m Becky from Ohio.

• Sharon Lewis says:

Count me in! My name is Sharon Lewis, from Thomaston, GA. I’m looking forward to studying this book with you all!

• Owor Patrick says:

I find this great and fulfilling. However, is it stricly for only women to perticipate? May the good Lord continue to use you all to the glory of His Precious and Awsome Name!

• Jennifer Culp says:

Hi, I am from Anderson, IN. I have been looking for a bible study. But with a husband that is gone a lot and 4 children on the go, I don’t seem to have the time. Needing to get back in the word. Looking forward to this.

• Amanda says:

Hey, I am Amanda! From the East Bay, in Northern California.

• Kimberly Klaserner says:

Hey everyone, my name is Kim and I am really happy to be joining you all in this study.

• Elizabeth mullins says:

Hey y’all my name is Liz and I’m from Virginia beach Va.

• Reesie Avery says:

Wow, so many women from all over! I’m so excited, I can’t wait. This will truly be an awesome and life-changing experience.

• Jennifer D says:

Jennifer Deffendall, San Antonio, TX

• sherry elrod says:

Hi, my name is Sherry…I am a wife and mother of three grown kids. I live in Greenville SC. I love to study the bible.

• Tina says:

Greetings! My name is Tina and I am from Virginia. I have a wonderful husband, daughter, and two step-daughters. I am very active in my church. I am head of housekeeping and my husband is an adult Sunday School Teacher. This will be my first on line Bible Study and I am looking forward to it.

• Tonya says:

Looking forward to the bible study!!!

• Reesie Avery says:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I currently reside in Memphis, Tn. Also that my husband was the one who found this site and suggested it to me, kind of funny ;-).

• Reesie Avery says:

Hi my name is Reesie.
    I’m happily married to my husband Austin of 2 1/2 years. It’s been a struggle, but still such a blessing. No kids yet, although I am youth minister so I’ve spiritually adopted quite a few. I am also a marriage retreat coordinator for Unity Marriage Retreats. Therefore, I am all to excited to embark upon new fellowships, and connections with my Sister In Christ!

• Lala Long says:

My name is Lala Long and I am an RN living in Sarasota, Florida. I am looking forward to this study to know how to be more aware of opportunities to share the gospel and to learn ways to be more effective in evangelism as in God’s word, the great commission is to Go and TEll. As a Christian, especially during the Christmas season, it is so good to keep our hearts and minds focused on Jesus Christ, the reason for Christmas.

• Kaitie Quinlan says:

My name is Kaitie and I live in Ada, Oklahoma. I am a Junior in college and am married to a wonderful man. We have been married for almost 5 months. 🙂 I am so excited about this bible study!

• Vicki says:

Hey! My name is Vicki. I live in Jackson, TN. This is my first on-line bible study and I’m really excited about it!

• Hi. My name is Donna and I love in Dallas, Texas. I am excited to be a part of a new ministry that goes to the public parks to pray with people in need and am looking forward to this Bible study to help in my confidence of not only praying for needs, but sharing about the One who meets those needs.

• marie says:

sounds like a good book wish i could do it im so enjoy esther

• Lianne says:

Forgot to say I’m in England!!!

• Lianne says:

I’m Lianne recently returned to faith & so glad I did! I’m a married mother of a 4yr old girl & I love my husband & daughter so much! I love connecting with other Christians & sharing our faith. This is the first study I’ve done with bible cafe 🙂

• Toni says:

Hello. My name is Toni from Las Vegas. This is awesome!

• Sara Waterbury says:

Hi, are the books free? I don’t have the money to buy them, but would like to be apart of this….let me know. thanks.

• Christine Smith says:

The books are not free, I think the book is $8 USD and you might also find it at your local library or borrow from a friend.

• Jada Smith says:

Hi, I’m Jada and I’m a single mom to a 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter. I’m blessed to have a job I love as a speech therapist working with children birth to 5 with disabilities of all types including autism, cerebral palsy, feeding issues, etc. I see God working every day in my life and everyone’s around me. I love to do Bible studies to help keep me focused and continue walking closer to Christ! 🙂

• tammie says:

Looking forward to this Bible study.

• Kerry says:

Hi i am mum of 3 boys, i live in essex in england but i have from Glasgow in Scotland. I am new to christ so really looking forward to this and developing more

x

• Stephnie W says:

Hi, I’m Stephnie.
    I am a married mom of 8. We live in Fort Washington, MD. As a Christian I believe connecting with other like minded Christian women is so important! I am hoping to accomplish this by joining the online study group. God bless you all!!!

• Danielle says:

Hi! My name is Danielle and I live in Southern California.

• Jessica Goodman says:

Hi. My name is Jessica and I am from Missouri.

• Stephanie Rovira says:

I am truly excited to do this Bible Study. I’ve been feeling a personal conviction lately about not being more open and my excuse has been…but how do I do it? Well here it is!

• Samantha Carella says:

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha but I mostly go by Sam. I have never done an online bible study before but I am really looking forward to this! I am a nurse and am currently in graduate school and am married and have a 17 month old son, so free time isn’t by biggest asset right now, so this format should be great! I live in the bay area in California. I have a strong desire to deepen my relationship with God and live my life in a more God-conscious way. Looking forward to this 🙂 -Sam

• sandra phillips says:

I LIVE in Matthews nc.

• Ruby says:

Hi my name is Ruby I am a mother of four adults and grandmother of nine I work full time and recently have been caring for my health challenge husband of 35 yrs. I need something to keep it all together and fellowship is the glue that will hold all this together looking forward to this.

• Michelle says:

Hi,
    I am from Lafayette, Indiana and love this site. It is such an encouragement and constant reminder to “keep the main thing the main thing” who is Jesus Christ! I look forward to the next study.

• Carol says:

Hi, I am Carol (aka Flyfisher) from the Sierras of CA which hit a high of 45 degrees (BURRR) today and a couple of days ago it was in the high 70’s! Just coming up to the finishing line of “True Woman 101”. Exceptional and thought provoking study…gonna be sad to see it end. It has been on my mind a lot lately that I need to do a better job in planting those seeds for the Lord. Looking forward to it, and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Maria says:

Does anyone know what time the study starts?

• Christine Smith says:

We’ll have several small groups for our Bible study on different days and times of the week. These are optional and not required to participate in the study. Once we have registered the women and know how many small groups we need, we’ll announce the day and time. Good question!

• Rebecca says:

Hi I’m Rebecca from California. This will be my second online study, really like never having to get dressed out of pjs to do study…

• Heather Stoller says:

Hi Everyone!! My name is Heather and I living in beautiful Colorado! This will be my first online bible study I am super excited about it!! Can’t wait 🙂

• Barb says:

Hi!
    My name is Barb and this is my first bible study. I am so excited and looking forward to the study. I live in Michigan where today it was 65 degrees, tomorrow 66, and Monday 37 degrees! Ug….winter is coming.

• Maria says:

I am Maria from Michigan. This is my first online study and I am excited to get started. I travel for work and grateful that I can still participate in a study even when I’m away from home. Thank you for leading me in a greater depth of a relationship with our Lord

• shay jolly says:

Hey, Ladies! Looking forward to another study with you all!! I’m spreading the word and hoping some of my friends get on this time. I’m in Austin, Tx where today its going to be in the 80’s!

• O'Laka Smith says:

Hi! My name is O’Laka Smith, I will be joining the Bible Study! I am very excited to learn new things and live the life God intends for me to live! I currently live in Colorado Springs Colorado & will be moving back to Alabama in a couple of weeks 🙂

• Bonnie Hazelwood says:

Tennessee, I’m looking forward to this one, as I have trouble dealing with this and pray for boldness. I’m really enjoying Esther…

• Rhea Baggette says:

I would love to be involved with this new study on Share Jesus without fear!
    Thank you Christian!

• Sheree Poole says:

Hello Sisters in Christ:
    I live in South Carolina and looking forward to this Bible Study on “Sharing Jesus without Fear” because that is what we are called to do and our purpose here on Earth. I look forward to our small group discussions…we will have a fabulous time!! 🙂 Love in Christ! <3
    Sheree

• Judith Rint says:

Im judith rint from the philippines… mother of two boys…

• Julie says:

I’m just finishing the true woman study. Very excited to learn more in this new study. – Julie, Rathdrum Idaho

• Cyndi Brown says:

My name is Cyndi and I am from Noblesville, In. Right outside of Indianapolis, IN. This is my second online bible study. I am finishing up the Esther study now!!! It has been eye opening and amazing!

• Brittany Sturm says:

I’d like to sign up for this. This will be my first online bible study and I’m joining my Aunt in doing this 🙂 My name is Brittany Sturm and I live in Colorado.

• Sonya Nelson says:

I am looking forward to this study! I am in Pennsylvania

• Marynell says:

Looking forward to this!

• Laura Alvarado says:

this will be my first online bible study as well. Just ordered the book….CAN’T WAIT!

• Mona says:

Sign me up!

• hawkdocmd says:

This will be my first online Bible study! I’m really looking forward to this book and discussion during Advent season. I’m a PacNWer living in Oregon!

• chris blair says:

Yes I would love to join this. I’m in Michigan. My fall study with my church ended early and I miss the fellowship with ladies.

• Deborah Webb says:

I am Deborah from CA and I am very excited about this study! It is my first one from Women’s Bible Cafe. I do believe it is what I have been searching for!!

• Catherine Lutes says:

This will be my first online Bible Study. I look forward to gaining the Faith I have lost back.

• Rindra Raveloson says:

It’ll be my first online bible study. Can’t wait to start. My name is Rindra and I live in Madagascar.

• Crystal says:

I’d like to register for this bible study. I’m really looking forward to it because this is an area that I need guidance in.

• Denise Thomas says:

Sounds like just what I need!

• Cindy Wynn says:

I’m doing the Esther Bible study now, but I want to do this one also. Can’t wait!!!

• Deana Bowser says:

I have never done an online study but can’t wait to start. I live on Camano Island in Washington.

• Beyonce8 says:

This is my first Womens Bible Cafe study! I’m really excited! Thank you!

• emerrube says:

planning on doing this in December. 🙂

• Sh says:

Thank you. I am looking forward to this class and know I and others whom I share the good news with will benefit.

• Tracy Davis says:

******I’m looking forward to this bible study group. New Beginner *****

• missy2u says:

Perfect……I’m ready thank you Lord!

• Mary Beth Floyd says:

So excited for this study. I took a different version many years ago (by William Fay & Ralph Hodge) and it was great. Looking forward to this!

• Christine Smith says:

That is the same version….it’s the workbook format available at Lifeway and includes daily lessons. You can use either book!

• Michelle Bradshaw says:

I live in Grayson, Ga…going to go buy the book today. Looking forward to it.

• Betsy Nagel says:

Betsy Nagel, Blythewood SC . I am so exited I found this site, what a blessing.

• Aisha says:

Hi! I am Aisha and from NYC! I’ve never completed a study here so I am looking forward to ACTUALLY completing this one! Be blessed, ladies! <3

• Christine Smith says:

If you need an accountability partner, send me an email and we’ll make sure you finish this 4 week study. 🙂

• Elizabeth says:

I am in California, and I am excited about this sutdy, I bought the book in June but have not yet read it!

• Connie - Arkansas says:

This study is an answer to prayer – a time for equipping, & I’m excited to learn how to share my faith WITHOUT fear!

• Christine Smith says:

We timed it for a Christmas Bible study, when many people Christians are celebrating Jesus and yet do not know how to share Jesus.

• Carolyn Peters says:

Carolyn Peters from Salina, Ks. Thank you for providing this class. I believe the Lord has led me to this class and I look forward to learning how to share the gospel, the Good News of our Lord and Savior. Thank you!

• Linda says:

I’m Linda, live in Maryland and would love to join this study.

• Susan Carey says:

Hello! looking foward to this study! My name is Susan Carey and I live in Goshen (just NE of Louisville) Kentucky. I attend River Valley Christian Church and am thankful that Jesus has met me where I am! And, He has stayed by my side as I walk down my path.

• Kathryn Carpenter says:

Hello, my name is Kathryn Carpenter. I currently live in Phoenix AZ but will be moving to San Diego next month. I am new here on Bible Cafe and am looking forward to the study!

• Christine Smith says:

Busy month for you Kathryn…glad you’ll be plugged in to Bible study and rooted in Christ…no matter where you live 🙂

• Shirley Coolidge says:

I would like to be included in this Bible study! I am from Ferndale, WA. Can’t wait to start