You’re invited to participate in womens online bible study as we read through Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman
by Beth Moore. In this 10-week womens online bible study, you’ll discover an in-depth women’s Bible study of Esther – a profile in courage. Join Beth in a very personal examination of this great story of threat and deliverance as she peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives today. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this is the Bible study for you. Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day, it’s tough today. This portion of God’s Word contains treasures to aid us in our hurried, harried, and pressured lives.
To participate in this online womens bible study, you’ll need a copy of the workbook available at Lifeway.com or Amazon. The audio and video sessions for this bible study are available for download from Lifeway.com and optional due to the cost. You can find answers to the viewer guides from the Lifeway website.
If you’ve never participated in online study at the Womens Bible Cafe, it’s pretty simple. You’ll read the book at home five days a week, then join us in a online small group discussions.
Participate by yourself or with a friend. Either way, you won’t be alone! We have many women from around the world participating and the small group discussions make the study enjoyable for all! Join us on Facebook for small group discussions and a deeper study.
Resources for Esther Online Bible Study
- Get a copy of Esther, It’s Tough Being a Woman Member Workbook by Beth Moore (required) available at Lifeway stores or other bookstores –click here
- Download the Viewer Guide with Answers (look under support materials at Lifeway.com)- click here
- Audio CD’s are available from Lifeway.com (optional due to cost)- click here
- Video or Audio sessions are available for download from Lifeway.com (optional due to cost)- click here
How to Join the Esther Online Bible Study
- To register for this study, post a comment below with your name, where you are from and give one reason why you think it’s tough being a woman.
- Subscribe to the email updates for the Womens Bible Cafe- click here
- Read the Getting Started page for the Womens Bible Cafe- click here
You’ll receive a small group assignment about one week before we start the study…. once ALL women have registered for the online Bible study.
Welcome to Bible study!