Welcome to Bible Study

Welcome to online bible study, we have more than 400 women registered for our current studies. The women participating with you are scattered around the globe and we encourage you to reply to their comments and engage in conversations together. In this session of study we have women from:

• Australia
  • Peru
  • Puerto Rico
  • Scotland
  • South Africa
  • West Africa
  • United States

Step outside your comfort zone and engage in conversations with each other. To post your own comment and answers for group discussion, you need to go to the bottom of the page and find the comments box marked “Speak Your Mind.”  The bible study will be more exciting if we all communicate. Use the “reply” button to encourage or have a conversation with someone. You’ll also have an opportunity to connect in small groups and soon we’ll have optional Facebook chats.

While I do my best to reply to your comments, I am unable to reply to all 400 of them because it demands a great deal of time. Each day I set aside time to pray over you, read your comments and reply to as many comments as I can during this time.

LaTanya is our Director of Small Groups and has done a wonderful job organizing more than 40 small group leaders. By now you should have received a welcome message from your leader. If you did not receive one, please check your spam filters and look for the message there. If you have not heard from your small group leader, post a comment below and we’ll look into it. If you have any questions about the study, please post a comment below. We’ll reply via email.

Your journey has started and I’m looking forward to our time together. May your prayers bind the enemy and keep him from distracting you from study. Don’t let discouragement and doubt cloud your vision….your small group will support you in this area. Enjoy the study….thank you for blessing us with your presence in womens online bible study.

UPDATE- some of you have not replied to your small group leaders. If you are not interested in participating in small groups please reply and let the leader know. We have several women waiting to enter small groups and would like to fill the spots. Thank you.

Comments

1. Erica says

I am excited about this bible study. Everyday, I try to surround myself with His word, we are all just a thin line away from slipping. This website is just so encouraging and uplifting. I Am looking forward to growing!

2. Laverne (Missy) says

I’m pleased as punch to be on this journey with so many folks from all over the world. I started the lesson Monday and will be chewing on it for the rest of the week, but I would like to share something.
    Study lesson: Fingerprint of God

I realized after reading this study I don’t value things as I should. Once they become the norm for some reason the novelty wears off. Well in reading our lesson I was blown away at something I guess I already knew….but took for granted….

God spoke THINGS into existence, but when it came to you and I He TOUCHED us…that made me want to SHOUT and by golly I did..is anone else dancing and shouting with me?…LOL

Praise God all…

• says

Great first day! I too was in amazement when Jennifer Rothschild reminded us that we were not spoken into creation, we were physically touched by God’s hand. I just had to sit still and ponder this… it’s so beautiful.

• Laverne (Missy) says

It really is beautiful….it also reminds us of His love…His magnificent love for us ALL.

What about the scripture on the bottom of page 6:

Psalm 111:7
        The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
        (I will marinate on this one all week )

• kela says

Same thoughts here. I was amazed by how many times I’ve read those verses, but never made the connection that we are the only things created by His hands. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and I had to share with everyone I talked to yesterday. : )

• Laverne (Missy) says

Kela it is amazing….I almost want to slap myself on the forehead as in a Ahah moment! reflection for the way I’ve read the bible all these years. I took a class titled “Shaped by the Word, and in that class I learned all of these years ” have been doing “informational reading ” you know reading to get finished.
        However NOW I read to be “shaped and formed” (concerning myself with quality of reading not quantity) and it is my hope that with this bible study I can utilize those skills.

Day two made me realize that being “broken” can be a wonderful thing!!

share a comment!