We hope you’ll join us in online bible study as we read Beth Moore’s newest study called James: Mercy Triumphs. This new bible study by Beth was just released on November 1, 2011. She’s been writing this bible study for the past 18 months and digging into the life and book of James. To participate, you need a copy of the member workbook. Each week you’ll read your lessons at home, once a day. Then you’ll visit this site on Monday anytime and join us in a group discussion. We’ll post questions based on your weekly reading, and share our spiritual growth with one another. Please join us in this new Beth Moore bible study.
About the Book
James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore is the story of Jesus’ own brother, who started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. (source Lifeway.com)
How to Participate in the James Mercy Triumphs Online Bible Study
- Get a copy of James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore from Lifeway.com
- Download the Viewer Guide with or without answers (look under ‘support materials’ )
- If you are new to online bible study, please read the Getting Started page.
- Optional: Listen to the audio MP3s or video MP4′s, or use the audio CD’s for James: Mercy Triumphs
- We’ll start reading chapter one on November 14.
Please Introduce Yourself
Post a comment below and tell us
- Your first name
- Where you are from
- What is your favorite family memory (from childhood or currently)
I’m looking forward to this study with all of you and can’t wait to get started.