Brave Online Bible Study

By June 14, 2011Brave

Welcome to the Online Womens Bible Study! This is one of our most popular bible studies, because many church and small group studies have disbanded for the summer and we know women want to continue their daily bible study. We’re leading two bible studies this summer. You are welcome to participate in one study or both, the choice is yours.  Pray over your decision and see where the Lord leads you. One of the books we’ll be reading during our six-week bible study is Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask by Angela Thomas. During this womens bible study, we’ll dig into six common issues we’re afraid to address. Rather than continuing to live lives guided by our insecurities, fears, and desires of other people, we’ll live a life of truth based on scripture. Join us in this six week online study and explore the truths of God.

Please join us once a week on Monday as we have an online discussion of Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask. You’ll read your workbook at home each day, answer the workbook questions, and then join us on Monday’s to participate in a group discussion. There is no set time for the discussions, just show up and participate! We recommend you register for the Womens Bible Cafe by email so you’ll know when the discussion has started.

About the Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask Bible Study (from Lifeway.com)

This Bible study for women looks at the heart of what women are thinking and feeling. Angela speaks to participants about deep feelings that all women have at one time or another. She looks boldly at some of the fears and struggles of being a woman, and she helps us see how we can be brave in the face of those challenges. It takes a brave woman to ask these questions and dig into these topics alongside other believers. We’ve all got insecurities, flaws, and struggles that we’re afraid to address. But if we can be brave enough to raise the questions, God will answer us. You’ve got questions. God’s got answers. Be brave. Ask.

You need to have a copy of the member book in order to participate in the study with us. We will start reading week one on July 11, 2011

How to Participate in the Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask Online Bible Study

• Introduce yourself: Post a comment below with your name, where you are from, and answer to this question- Are you worn out, suffering a thorn, undisciplined, trembling inside, invisible or broken?

• Kim D says:

Hello I am Kim from Alabama. Our ladies Sunday school class just started this study and I am loving it so far. Can’t to read through and read some of your comments that we made.

• Nichole says:

Hello All,

I’m Nichole from Northern CA. I found this study online and it sounded wonderful!

I’ve got so much on my plate right now, and am in the midst of a lot of trials. I want to fight to keep God first in my life, and more daily time in the Word seems like a great way to start!

Looking forward to taking this journey with you all! 🙂

• Lori DEevers says:

Lori from OKlahoma, starting this late, doing it with a small group at my church but hoping for more online here- done BEautiful offering from Angela and liked it, hope this is just as good

• Marty says:

I’m getting started late but I think I’ll be able to catch up. Looking forward to the study. Ordered my book today.

• Michelle says:

Hi,

I’m a little late as I just found this site but I am so happy I did!I really miss bible studies and because of the summer I feel dissconnected from my small group, I’m looking forward to learning

• Jennifer says:

Hi, my name is Jennifer, from San Diego, CA, and I just found this site and think it’s amazing! I’m on summer break from my women’s small group at church and feel like I’m missing out. I’m excited to do this study. I am feeling like I’m worn out, invisible, broken, and undisciplined. Wow, I really need this study!!!

• Marty says:

Hi Jennifer, I’m just a little north of San Diego . Also on summer break and starting the study a little late.

• Felicia says:

Hi I’m Felicia and I live in Indonesia. I joined this bible study because I am trying to look for God to fill me up and renew myself. And getting the books took about 2 weeks to arrive and I am so happy to have the books at last. I am trying to read Duty or Delight as well. And here’s what my daughter said to me when I opened the package : ” I hope by reading these books Mommy will be more better and patience.” And I sure hope so. Amen.

• Robyn says:

There are no summer Bible studies in my area. I usually do Beth Moore’s summer siesta study, but she is doing one this year, so I looked elsewhere and found this one. I know I was led to this site for a reason after I read about the study. I look forward to getting caught up and moving forward with everyone else.

• Shelly Coggins says:

I am Shelly and I live in Eastern Tennessee. I have a thorn (or three) andi’m excited about this new study. My two sisters in law go to the same church and are doing this study in their women’s class. I bought the participant’s book and plan to do the study on my own. I pray that the Lord will point out through this study the areas that I need to concentrate on. Please remember me when you ppray. I will be a few days behind the online group.

• Rebecca says:

Hello I am Rebecca from Southern California. This is my first online study. I got my book yesterday so I am catching up to you all. 🙂 this is my first online study. I am undisciplined and want God to be number one, all the time. I am really looking forward to this time to grow in God and with you. 🙂

• Angie Thomas Tibbs says:

This is my first time to do an online study, so I’m a bit lost. Do I just log on to the site on Monday and follow the discussion thread? And I noticed some of the women are posting answers to questions~like their blessings right now and their goals for this study. Is there a link for that or are we just typing it into the thread?

Also~I forgot to mention I am from Arkansas and have a blended family. As Ron Deal says, we are slowly cooking! We have 4 kids~12,10,9 and 9. (Two of them are twins.) Our lives are extremely busy and lately I am letting it make me a little CRAZY! I do feel insecure and like I’m not as good at being a mother and wife and Christian and friend. I feel like I’m disappointing a lot of people in my life because I’m not DOING enough! I’m ready to let God guide me through these feelings of frustration and insecurity.

If you subscribe to the site by email, you’ll get updates when new articles are added for the bible study. On Monday we post a group discussion for the week. If you look at the end of each article, we have a list of group questions. You can answer one or as many as you want.

For more information read the “getting Started” page here:

Welcome!

• Angie Thomas Tibbs says:

Hi I’m Angie and YES, I am completely overwhelmed with trying to acoomplish being a mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, fitness queen, avid reader, nurse, cook, cleaning lady, budget-guru and Christian! HELP! I’m getting started a bit late, but I can’t wait to dig in!!

• Sarahlinn says:

Hi everyone! I’m Sarahlinn from Lewistown, MT. I know that I am a few days late in starting, but I hope that that’s ok. I am really excited as this is my first online Bible study. I have done one other Angela Thomas study before and I really enjoyed it. Praying that God will use this as a catalyst in my life to get me moving forward on His path!

• Bri says:

*Characterize your life in this present season using ONE WORD. *Impatient

I just recently married my best friend, moved to Salt Lake City for my husband’s job, and have been trying to stay focused and patient on the job search. I miss my friends and family so much.

*Share a specific goal you have for being in this bible study.* Understanding God’s timing & taking on the new role of ‘wife’ with grace. I am really looking forward to putting HIM first and finding focus and peace in the word — this is my first online Bible study, really looking forward to learning, praying and sharing encouraging words with a group of wonderful, brave, godly women! Be blessed 🙂

• jenny says:

hi im jenny from wi i am looking forward to doing this bible study this is the second online bible study i have done but the first one was very independent not interactive so i hope i can keep up i am still waiting for my book to come but hope to catch on fast

• Kelly says:

Hello Ladies ..My name is Kelly from South Carolina I have just begun this study with the ladies from my church and wanted to also explore this study online to help me on my journey in getting to know and grow closer to God as I am a worn out women and at times feel alone in my struggles.

• Carmen Jones says:

I’m very curious about doing an online Bible study. I need to be fed spiritually, as it’s my calling to feed others, so here I am!

• Stephanie says:

Hi, I’m Stephanie from Texas and like many of you often feel worn out. Looking forward to growing spiritually and learning how to renew and refresh.

• Teresa says:

Hi, I’m Teresa from South Carolina. I just finished the When Wallflowers Dance Bible Study by Angela Thomas and enjoyed it so much. I was looking for another Bible Study to do with the ladies at my church in the fall and looked at the Brave study. As I looked through the book I thought that all ladies, including myself could identify with at least one Chapter in her book if not all of them. This is my first online study to do and I am looking forward to it.

• Christina Orr says:

My name is Christina Orr. I am from Texas and I am worn out and weary! Looking forward to this study! Angela Thomas has been a great author for me and my life!

• Cissie says:

Hello! I’m Cissie Breland from Wiggins, MS. I apologize for not introducing myself yesterday, but was at the hospital with my uncle who had surgery.

I’m really looking forward to this. As I grow in the Lord, maybe I will get it a little more together.

• Dutchess says:

I am doing this study because I feel God leading me to it. I am worn out, broken and repaired sevearl times over, and struggling to gain discipline. Several smaller issuse but that’s enough by way of introduction. Believing God’s got something wonderful in store for each of us.

• Shannon says:

Hello! My name is Shannon. I am from Tulsa, OK. I am going to complete this study because only 3 months ago I felt I was worn out, suffering a thorn, undisciplined, trembling inside, invisible AND broken. God has done a new thing in me, however, and now I want to make sure I learn more and do not backslide into the chains of bondage that once held me (for most of my life). One year ago, I began a restoration process and this is part of my process to solidify where God is taking me in this journey – a place of victory.
    Also, after hearing Angela speak at the Extraordinary Women conference and reading her book, “Tender Mercy”, I have been so blessed by her anointing. I am eager to see what God is doing through her in this work as well!

• Jovan Jones says:

Hi, I’m Jovan from Fayetteville, NC. This Bible Study caught my attention because I seem to be suffering from every single thing!! I can’t wait to have God do His thing with this study.

• Crystal says:

My name is Crystal B. from San Gabriel Valley in California. I think I’m currently suffering a thorn and trembling inside. This is my first online study, hoping for the best!

• Shawn says:

Hi, I’m Shawn from South Carolina. I am looking forward to this bible study and the discussion. I was conducting a search online for online Bible Studies and this website was on the search engine. From exploring the website, I must say that it is very warm and welcoming and I am excited to be part of this online community. I am looking forward to this journey and what God has in store.

We’re a no-shame zone where everyone is loved, no matter who they were or who they are. We are all Daughters of the King and here to share in the treasure of His Word.

• Dana says:

Hi I’m Dana from Alabama. I’ve done one other Angela Thomas study with a Bible study group with my church. I went back to work and haven’t been able to join another Bible study group. I’m looking forward to getting into this study and getting back into the word.

• Natalia says:

Hi, I’m Natalia from Houston, TX. I have to say that I am undisciplined when it comes to being in God’s word on a daily basis. I woke up this morning contemplating this very issue and decided to come on-line and find a book. Well God had other plans, one search led to another and somehow I came across this site. I am excited about beginning the journey of online bible study.

• Rayna says:

I’m Rayna from Louisville, KY. I’ve completed several studies, but this is my first online study. This came at the perfect time for me, as I have been looking for a study to finish out my summer. I’m worn out, undisciplined, and desire a deeper relationship with God. It’s time for a change.

• Barby says:

Hi! I am so excited to do this study with you all! My book won’t arrive till the 13th , so I will be starting a few days late! I’m looking forward to this new way to do a Bible Study! It will take some self motivation for me! I am ready for the Lord to do a work in me.

• Chelli says:

Hi, I’m Chelli and I’m from Oklahoma but living in Maryland. This is my first online bible study and I’m looking forward to digging deep to get to the truths that will be revealed throughout. I am so worn out and broken, and as a result ready to jump in with both feet. Thank you for the opportunity…
    xoxo

• Lucy says:

Hi, my name is Lucy from NY. I found out about your site on a sewing blog that I follow. The timing was perfect for this connection because my home church bible study is on break for the summer. I am excited about participating in this study.

Hi everyone! This is Susan from Chesapeake, Virginia. I’m looking forward to this study because I’m definitely undisciplined. Looking forward to continue to grow through this study.

• Keelia Taylor says:

Excited about starting this bible study. I was looking for a Women’s bible study since our church is off for the Summer. Got my book, already started. Received revelation already.

• Kristie says:

Hi,
    My name is Kristie and I am from California. I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids and I am worn out. This is my first bible study online and I am really looking forward to it.

• Tonesha says:

hello Everyone. My name is Tonesha. I currently reside in Hephzibah, GA. I need more discipline in my life, worn out and have a husband who doesn’t know Christ. So, I feel burnt out and need some guidance from the Lord!!! I am going into this study expecting!!!

• Charlene says:

Hi…I’m Charlene in Colorado. My church is doing this study right now. We end on July 25th. Angela is AWESOME! I am suffering/struggling with a thorn and undiscipline. I need another dose of Brave to help me get back on track.

Looking forward to a great study!

• yolanda says:

I am joining this study group because I have lost my way and lost the values needed to have a relationship with God. Trials have beat me down and I need some refocusing.

• Tonesha says:

I know God is going to do something special for you through this study. Just have a spirit of expectancy!!!

• Sherri says:

Hi,
    I am excited about my first online study. I am definitely struggling with a thorn in the flesh!

• Melissa says:

Hello and greetings. This is Melissa from Texas. I just ordered my book from Lifeway and soooooooooo very excited! I’ve been a lost kink in the chain from my Heavenly Father that I definitely am grateful I found this site! My twin son Landen died last September 2010 and this is EXACTLY what I need to be a part of. I look forward to the study and see how God’s hand truly works….

thank you !

• Melissa says:

I’m so excited to begin this study. I’m so thankful I found this site!

Melissa

• Jeri says:

Hi Everyone,
    I bought the book today at the mall and am so excited to get started. I needed the excitement! I am worn out, possibly invisible and work daily to not seem to others that I am really broken. I have hope today and I love God.

• Marilyn says:

Hi, I’m Marilyn from Tampa, FL. I’ve actually been working on Brave by myself for about 2 weeks so I was so happy to learn of this site! I’ve done several on-line studies in the past. It helps knowing there is a “virtual” study group to urge me along!

• Laurie says:

I’m Laurie from Oklahoma. And I am undisciplined and worn out.

• Veronica says:

Hello Everyone! I am Veronica and I live in Northeast Nebraska. This will be my first Bible Study as I am feeling I am starting to break, just not completely broken, feel invisible and I am undisiplined with God. I know He lead me here and I am excited to see what I learn about myself.

• Tonesha says:

I know God is going to work things out for you. We are all in this together, the amazing thing to know is that we are not alone. I don’t know you, but my heart is telling me that God is going to do something awesome for you through this study!!!

• Nicole says:

Hey everyone, my name is Nicole and this is my first online bible study. I have read a couple of Angela Thomas’ books and I really enjoyed them…I am not sure what to look for during this study, but I need to get back into it because I am wearing myself thin…I am not even close to be disciplined, but at one point in time I was close…I am praying this study jump starts me internally…
    Nicole

• Donna says:

I’m looking forward to my first online Bible study!

• Keri says:

Hello, my name is Keri and I am from Alabama. I am so excited about this study as I love Angela Thomas as a bible teacher!

I am definitely worn out.. being a graduate student as well as working full time has definitely drained me… I need to learn to rest, and to rest in the Lord.

I sometimes feel invisible and feel the need to please others in order to have a value or a belief of self-worth.

I am broken before God because I want Him to rework me and mold me into somethign that is completely His!

• Sherri says:

Hi KerI,
      I am from Alabama as well:) I haven’t read any of Angela Thomas’s books, nor have I ever completed an online bible study, but I am excited.

• Alyssa says:

Alyssa from Spokane, Washington. I am completely broken. I have been through a tremendous amount of traumatic events in the past year and have had no peace from anything that’s occurred. I’ve made some poor decisions and choices because of the pain I’ve been holding inside and as much faith as I have in God, I have also lost touch in the way He wants me to live my life. I am hoping to find healing through this bible study. <3 God Bless to all the women who are joining it.

• Amanda says:

This is Amanda from CA. This is my first Bible study looking foreword to it.

• Cindy says:

I’m broken.

• Tracey says:

I signed up for ‘Duty or Delight’ and after reading more about this one, I’m thinking I need to participate in it too! Looking forward to it!

• Amanda says:

Amanda, CA. I have never done a Bible study. Looking forward to this.

• Stefanie says:

Hi, I’m Stefanie and I’m worn out and not at all brave. I love Jesus, though, and I’m hoping to re-energize and gain some courage to jump off the high board and do some things that I know I’m capable of doing.

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

• Terri says:

This is Terri from Thornton, Colorado and I just ordered my book and I am excited to get started. Seems I am always leading Bible Studies – I am excited to do one with someone else “leading”. What a blessing. And of course I am undisciplined … that is why I need to do this to keep me disciplined.

• Elysa says:

Elysa, Alabama. I am worn out and undisciplined. I am looking forward to seeking God with gusto. I heard Angela speak about being worn out and she was awesome with her insights. I so look forward to this and to meeting others in the same situations. Isaiah 40:31

• Emily says:

Hi. I’m Emily and I live in High Point, NC. I saw this link on Facebook and decided to check it out. This is my first online bible study so I’m excited to see what it’s like. I’m all of those things listed in the question above. So prayerfully, this will be a breakthrough bible study for me.

• Kim says:

Hey, my name is Kim and I am blessed to live in the same area as the author of this study. I’ve heard Angela speak several times, she’s so funny and down to earth. I just love her. I actually won this book “Brave” from her on Facebook. When she finished it (I think it was her second finished book of 2011!!) she gave several copies away to friends on FB. Anyway, she’s an awesome woman of God and I can’t wait to dive into this study with all of you. I need accountability and a structured Bible study!

• Jody Weldon says:

Hey ladies!

I am Jody Weldon, from Birmingham, Alabama. This will be my second online bible study with the group but my first Angela Thomas study. I am excited to get started and dive in! I got a little behind on the Breaking Free study so I didn’t comment much but I am going to be more involved with this one I promise!

I feel worn out and although have been blessed through a major loss I still feel broken at times.

• Ginger Blackburn says:

Hi, I’m Ginger, from Idaho. I’ve done many studies, but none on line before. I am excited about this study. I am a care-giver for my husband, and I am looking forward to the refreshment of this study.

• Jean says:

I came across this site and am interested in taking this study but after looking at all the info on the website I still do not know how it exactly works. Can someone tell me how it works? Am I supposed to read the week’s lesson on my own and just comment??? Sorry – but I truly don’t understand how it works.

Hi Jean, please read the “getting Started” page and you will find the answers to these questions. Here is the direct link, you can also find the button at the top of the website page.

• Jean says:

Thank you Christine – I read all that before I asked this question. I think what I’m asking is how does the study actually work? Am I supposed to be reading a chapter a week and then participate in the blog? Are chapters assigned by someone? How do I know what to read in the book first and from week to week??? I hope my question makes sense. I did not see anything in the link about how it actually works from week to week. I just want to be sure I am able to find the necessary time to participate before I sign up… Thank you again.

You will start reading on July 11, begin on week one lesson one. For the next five days you will read one lesson a day. On the following Monday we will have a group discussion online. To participate in the group discussion, you will visit the website once a week on Monday and post a comment about what you have read.Since this is an independent study, it is your choice to answer the group questions. Your time commitment would be about 20-30 minutes of daily reading, 5 days a week. (Beth Moore studies are more intense and require almost an hour a day.) Most women find the time to read in the morning and create a habit of daily bible study. Other women are reading at night before bed, and they are the ones most likely to fall behind or drop out because they are too tired or too busy at the end of the day. Please ask more questions if you have them, thank you Jean.

PS-The Brave study has optional video sessions you can purchase at Lifeway.com. We do not use them at the Womens Bible Cafe, because if we post them online, we would violate the copyright. In a church group or home group, you would most likely use the videos for the bible study, as well as the workbook sessions at home. Some members of the Womens Bible Cafe have been purchasing the video sessions and watching independently at home.

• Jean says:

Thank you. I would love to try this and see if I can keep up. I have extremely hectic weeks but I really need a good bible study. I will register and order the book today. Hopefully, it will arrive on time (but may come after the study starts). I’ll try to catch up. Thanks for answering my question.

• stephanie ryan says:

Hello, my name is Stephanie and Im from Texas.. Im really looking foward to this study. It hits home in a few areas I battling. Nice to meet everyone and looking foward to doing this Bible Study with you all.

• Yvonne says:

Hi I’m Yvonne from The Colony, TX. This is my first online bible study and I can’t wait to get started. Just got my book today and I believe it will be a good one. I am worn out, broken and trembling…praying I get a lot out of this study.

• Roxann says:

Hello,

I’m from NJ and currently not working and I am lookiing forward to this (my first time )online Biblr study. I pray this study will help me stay close to the Lord during this downtime.

• Kris says:

Hi I’m Kris from Houston Texas. I am doing this bible study because I am broken and feel invisible.

Looking forward to getting started.

• Meghan says:

Hi, I’m Meghan from Houston, Texas. This is my first bible study EVER and I am very excited to get started. I definitely fit into the ‘worn out’ category and at times I can also be undisciplined. I am a new Christian and Im hoping this will help me on my journey in getting to know and growing closer to God. 😀

• Debbie says:

Hi I’m Debbie from spring, Texas. I feel invisible, scared and broken. I have felt this way for years. I’m hoping and praying that this bible study will help me refocus and begin to heal. Can’t wait to get started!

• MacKenzie (Macke) says:

Hi all! I am MacKenzie (Macke) & I live in England. My husband & I are assistant pastors at our church, home Connect Group leaders, on the Praise & Worship team & I do the FB page for our church. I am looking forward to the Bible study…first time participating online! 😀 I would have to say that I am ‘contending with a thorn’–epilepsy from injuries sustained in a car accident. However, I give God praise & thank Him…He is in control! He is teaching me as He gives me opportunities to witness for Him through the ‘thorn’! (1 Thess. 5:18) I don’t ask ‘why’ this has happened to me, I just want to be obedient & humble before God…sometimes we have to go through many things for God to shape us, focus us & refine our faith! May we all be willing servants…here to encourage & uplift each other in the love of God!

• Georgia says:

Question–do we start working on the lessons this coming Monday to be ready to discuss on July 11 or do we start working on the lessons on July 11? (can you tell this is the first time I’ve done a study at the Bible Cafe 🙂

Georgia

• Janet says:

Just ordered my book….I am so looking forward to being in another Bible study. We are kicking this off just 2 days after my wedding so I maybe a little slow at first but I can catch up!!!

• Stacey Dilley says:

I just ordered my book. Can’t wait to begin this study.

• Rhonda says:

Hi… I am Rhonda from Tennessee. I am very active in my church with publishing the weekly newsletter, nursery director/teacher, and church secretary. I also sing in the choir and co-ordinate the Food Pantry. I have done two online studies by Beth Moore and have almost all of her studies, but this is my first Angela Thomas study. I am very excited and motivated !!

• Sarah says:

Hi. I would say I’m suffering a thorn and feeling a bit invisible being a caregiver most of the time to my husband and children. I’m looking for a little bit of guidance, I think. Hopefully this will help me do that.

• Sandra says:

I’m Sandra, from Atlanta. Stuggling right now with the “journey” God has given me. I am the caregiver of my 61 yr old husband. Definitely tired, worn, grieving, lonely, and struggling at this point. Looking forward to the Bible study online. BRAVE has not been in my vocabulary lately. I do have my faith, and that keeps me going.

• Rhonda says:

I am Rhonda from Indiana and have recently lost my mother. I look forward to this Bible Study as a way to reconnect with God. I have not lost my faith but have found myself questioning many things in the past couple of weeks and have the need to feel God’s presence more strongly in my life right now.

Hi I am Susan from Sydney,undisciplined,need to focus on the one not many.
    Glad to meet you. Love this and looking forward to big things

• Melinda says:

Hello. I’m from Georgia and this is my first online study. Actually, I became aware of Womens Bible Cafe just a few weeks ago. I’m here because I’m all of the above…worn mostly followed by invisible. Grateful to have found WBC and I look forward to the study. God bless all.

• Lacey says:

Hi! I’m from Utah and very excited for this study. I think I’m all of those thing they listed! The funny thing is I was just talking to a friend about how I’m undisciplined, so we wanted to search for a bible study to do. This seems perfect!

• Kelsey says:

I am a online bible study newbie as well. I really miss going to bible study every week so I am excited about a online option. My three year old and 10 month old make a bible study that is available from my sofa very appealing! Looking forward to my workbook.

• Dona says:

Hi, I am from Arkansas. I am so excited about this study. I’m dealing with a couple of the items: I’m worn out, suffering a thorn, I’m undisciplined, and I struggle with not feeling good enough in several areas. I’m looking forward to hearing from honest, humble women who struggle with the same. God Bless.

• Tammy says:

I am Tammy from Georgia. I am worn out and undisciplined. Can’t wait to start this study!!!

• Amber says:

Hi, ny name is Amber and I’m from Battle Creek, MI. I currently am suffering from a thorn. This is my first online bible study. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

• Allison says:

Just signing in from Arizona…going to try to do this study and the Duty or Delight Study at the same time…we’ll see how that goes. Always looking for ways to study the Bible and learn how to apply what I learn to my everyday life.

Thank you Christine for all of your work on this wonderful opportunity to connect with other like-minded Christians around the country. You are doing a great job.

• Pam says:

Hello and how is everyone? I am from Louisiana and I bought my book recently and have been looking this over. I have read bits and pieces of Chapter 1 and like it!!! I can’t wait to see what will transpire in my life from this study.

• Hi, my name is Diana and I live in Brazil.
    I am looking forward to beggin this study!
    I am trying to bring to Brazil this small group bible study idea!

=) I´ll probably have some issues to buy this book in USA.

• Hi, my name is Diana and I live in Brazil.
    I am looking forward to beggin this study!
    I am trying to bring to Brazil this small group bible study idea!

Nice too meet you all!

• Maggie says:

Hi! My name is Maggie from Ohio. I’ve been feeling a pull to join a bible study for quite a while and this one really appealed to me as I struggle with being worn out and undisciplined. This is my first online bible study, so I am really looking forward to participating!

• Victoria says:

I’m Victoria from Conway AR!
    I am worn out, undisciplined, and feel invisible at times. I am going to be doing this study on my own, while doing another study with my friend Cara. I just feel a need to do this one on my own. It sounds like a great study for me in this season of my life..

• Lisa says:

Hi I am Lisa from Iowa! I was praying (just this morning!) for an online study to help with just this! Because I am worn, have thorns,am undisciplined, and broken… I look forward to this study as I just heard Angela speak recently and really enjoyed it! Can’t wait to get started! 🙂

• Frances says:

Hi, I’m Frances from Knoxville, TN. I have not been involved in a Bible study in over a year and am looking forward to this one. I am undisciplined in my spiritual life. Due to life long severe RA I have had to stop attending evening Bible studies. I’m so glad I found this website and look forward to this study. Thanks!

• Georgia says:

Frances, I just wanted to say, you aren’t the only one dealing with Chronic illnesses. Mine (fibromyalgia, migraines, thyroid disease, heart valve disease) have impacted my attendance and, unfortunately for me, my faith. It doesn’t sound like that’s your problem, Praise God! Peace and prayers to you.

Georgia

• Frances says:

Thank you for your sweet note Georgia! Dealing with an illness is very hard and can be difficult to stay faithful during so many tribulations! I am so pleased that we can come together to a faith community even from our home! God is so good in giving us this tool to help us in our walk with Him!! I will keep you in my prayers as well, and look forward to hearing from you again.

• yvette says:

My name is Yvette from Queens, NY. I am dealing w some issues and it sounds like this Bible study will be yet another blessing to my spirit. So far, been enjoying Bible Cafe…praying God will continue to use it for His glory in Jesus name!

• Carol says:

Carol from the Sierras in California. This will be my second bible study on-line and I am in the “Breaking Free” bible study right now. It has been enlightening to be in the word every day and hard to break loose from the bondage of bad habits. I need to get rift of some other strongholds (fear, suffering a thorn) in my life and I believe this study will help me on my journey.

• Georgia says:

I’m from Northern California. I’m suffering in some ways from all these issues so this study is one I am looking forward to.

Lauren, from Kentucky… I’ve never done a Bible Study by this author so I am excited. Right now I think I am doing ok… don’t know that I would use any of those terms to describe me. Thanks be to God!! At times, though, I can be undisciplined, but I’m getting better. Being in a group like this has really helped!

• Robin says:

Hi, I’m Robin. Currently in Houston, Texas. A friend recommended this Bible Study and I’m looking forward to it.
    I’ve never done a Bible study. Online or not. I haven’t regularly attended any church for over 20 years. I do want to start attending a local church, but that’s a whole ‘nother story.
    It’s been a long road, and I’ve become lost along the way. I am one of the worn out. The invisible and broken. Just trying to figure out who I am.

• Victoria says:

Robin, I’m so glad that you are going to join this online study! I have done about 3 or 4 online studies through WBC and love them! I know that God led you here for a reason, and I believe that it is to find Him so that He can show you who He made you to be! Praying you grow in your relationship with Him through this study! WELCOME!

• Cissie says:

hi Robin! I’m glad you’ve joined. This is my first online Bible study, but I am active in Bible study at church. I would be absolutely LOST without my ladies Bible study group. I suggest when you are looking for a church, find one that has an active ladies ministry. Much love to you!

• Erica says:

Hi,

I’m Erica from Albuquerque, NM. I would say that I flirt with all of those issues…

• Barb says:

Hi, I’m Barb from Pennsylvania. Have read one Angela Thomas book and loved it! I just ordered the study guide for Brave and can’t wait to get started with you all this summer!

• Sharon says:

I’m Sharon from Austin TX . I purchased this book two weeks ago then set it aside & I’m so happy to have found this Bible study group as I fall into the worn out group and know that it’s more than a physical issue!

• Jane says:

Jane from Eastern North Carolina
    I am definitely worn out, know there is a thorn, very much undisciplined, don’t think I am trembling inside, don’t think I am invisible but I have been broken.

• Jennifer D says:

Jennifer D, San Antonio,

I am waiting on my copy of it.

Are you worn out, suffering a thorn, undisciplined, trembling inside, invisible or broken? I am avoiding some issues.

• Bobbie Sue says:

Hi, I am Bobbie Sue from Virginia. I am looking forward to a great study this summer to keep me in the word and help focus on issues I may be avoiding! Thank you all!

• Becky T says:

I am Becky from Indiana. This is my first online bible study and I am sooooo looking forward to it.

• Julie says:

Hi, I am Julie from Colorado and I am looking forward to my first Angela Thomas bible study.

Hi, I am Sue Alice from Indiana, I am reading this study because I feel as if I am losing my faith, and to learn and grow from it. Blessings to all.

Sue Alice,

I will keep you in prayer throughout our study (well, even today). Sometimes our faith walk can be so hard . . .I’m so glad that you are striving to remain faithful . . .we’ll go through this journey together . .

really looking forward to this study . .I’ve been to two seminars that Angela spoke at and really enjoyed them . . .this should not only be a study to grow and learn in, but I have a feeling it’s going to be fun!

Christine S, California (San Francisco Bay Area), I’m reading this bible study because I’m undisciplined and would like to keep God as the first priority in every thought and action of my day.

Christine,

You UNDISCIPLINED!!!!!! I would think not. You are the one who keeps me in the WORD and were I need to be. Thanks.