50 Scripture Verses on Fear

50 SCRIPTURE VERSES FOR FEAR

50 Scripture Verses On Fear

In the NIV bible, there are more than 300 scripture verses on fear; these are just a few. Read through the list, find a few favorites, and memorize them. Better yet, print a copy and keep it in your handbag or computer bag! When you find yourself waiting- such as carpool, at a doctor appointment, or for a class to begin- pull out the list and read it.

1. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 NLT
  2. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32 NIV
  3. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Psalm 34:7 NIV
  4. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matt 10:31 NIV
  5. Serve only the Lord your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. Deuteronomy 13:4 NLT
  6. I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27 NLT
  7. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 NLT
  8. But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats. 1 Peter 3:14 NLT
  9. One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision and told him, “Don’t be afraid! Speak out! Don’t be silent! Acts 18:9 NLT
  10. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. 1 John 4:18 NLT
  11. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3 NIV
  12. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4 NIV
  13. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you. Psalm 91:4-8 NLT
  14. They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. Psalm 112:7 NLT
  15. Do not tremble; do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim my purposes for you long ago? You are my witnesses—is there any other God? No! There is no other Rock—not one! Isaiah 44:8 NLT
  16. I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear? Isaiah 51:12 NLT
  17. Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord. Jeremiah 1:8 Amplified
  18. But Jesus overheard them and said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith.”Mark 5:36 NLT
  19. They had rowed three or four miles when suddenly they saw Jesus walking on the water toward the boat. They were terrified,  but he called out to them, “Don’t be afraid. I am here!” John 6:19-20 NLT
  20. “Don’t be afraid,” Moses answered them, “for God has come in this way to test you, and so that your fear of him will keep you from sinning!” Exodus 20:20 NLT
  21. You must always act in the fear of the Lord, with faithfulness and an undivided heart. 2 Chronicles 19:9 NLT
  22. The Lord is a friend to those who fear him. He teaches them his covenant. Psalm 25:14 NLT
  23. But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. Psalm 33:18 NLT
  24. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 NLT
  25. Fear the Lord, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need. Psalm 34:9 NLT
  26. The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. Psalm 103:13 NLT
  27. Fear of the Lord leads to life, bringing security and protection from harm. Proverbs 19:23 NLT
  28. True humility and fear of the Lord lead to riches, honor, and long life. Proverbs 22:4 NLT
  29. Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety. Proverbs 29:25 NLT
  30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Proverbs 31:30 NLT
  31. He will be your sure foundation, providing a rich store of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of the Lord will be your treasure. Isaiah 33:6 NLT
  32. Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.” Isaiah 35:4 NLT
  33. Listen to me, you who know right from wrong you who cherish my law in your hearts. Do not be afraid of people’s scorn, nor fear their insults. Isaiah 51:7 NLT
  34. Fear not; you will no longer live in shame. Don’t be afraid; there is no more disgrace for you. You will no longer remember the shame of your youth and the sorrows of widowhood. Isaiah 54:4 NLT
  35. For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears.He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
  36. Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28 NLT
  37. We have been rescued from our enemies so we can serve God without fear, in holiness and righteousness for as long as we live. Luke 1:74-75 NLT
  38. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. Romans 8:38 NLT
  39. We faced conflict from every direction, with battles on the outside and fear on the inside.  But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. His presence was a joy. 2 Corinthians 7:5-6 NLT
  40. Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. Hebrews 12:28 NLT
  41. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. 1 John 4:18 NLT
  42. “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him. For the time has come when he will sit as judge. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all the springs of water.” Revelation 14:7 NLT
  43. And from the throne came a voice that said, “Praise our God, all his servants, all who fear him, from the least to the greatest.” Revelation 19:5 NLT
  44. Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil,  for you are with me Psalm 23:4 NIV
  45. Do not be afraid of anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Deuteronomy 1:17 NIV
  46. Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you. Deuteronomy 3:22 NIV
  47. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 NIV
  48. He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” Mark 4:40 NIV
  49. Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.” Mark 5:36 NIV
  50. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. Revelation 1:17 NIV

Source: BibleGateway.com Verses taken from New International Version (NIV), New Living Translation (NLT) and Amplified Bible (Amp)

• Lola says:

Thanks to all the beautiful sister’s who commented…..thanks very much to the sister who posted these verses on fear…….turely God’s word is a very present help in time of trouble. His word fills us with hope and assurance. God is so good to us,God is so good at being God. We must continue to stand firm on his Word..Speak his Word Daily..His Word Works in the battle to overcome Fear I can testify to this Truth….much Love To All

• Natalievarela@hotmail.com says:

Thank you for sharing. I am struggling w/ fear, anxiety and depression right now. I came across this list and I am going to keep it by my side and rebuke the enemy. My family and I just relocated to another city after living in our hometown 40 years. We prayed about the move and waited on God and we were sure this was what he called us to do. Leaving has been one battle after another. We are now relocated and I feel overwhelmed with fear. I’m trying to understand how the will of God could be this hard. I can’t help but think of what Pastor Srules said. Is this why we are facing so many obstacles?

• Clare Carr says:

Thank-you so much for this list of Scriptures. They just soothed my soul.

• Jeri says:

Gen: Make sure you have left your old life behind, that there is no practice of terra cards, weege board or such. Stay constant in prayer and God will deliver you.

• Jeri says:

Gen: I have had similar experiences with this. Make sure you have repented of any superstitions from your past life. I was brought up in a family that talked about spirits and this stayed with me. Your reliance is upon God now, not superstitions from your past. Repent of fear. Fear is not of God, it is from satan. Face your fears and remember your Father walks with you.

• Pastor Surles says:

@Gen, Fear is a trait of the Devil, whenever he thinks he is losing another soldier, he use his weapons of warfare to bring you back in line, remember the Devil knows what to use to tempted you with, or to scare you with. I have been serving God most of my life, and I know that the Devil is real, and I know the devices he uses on us. Pray until something happen, stay closer to God, and yes sleep with the Sword under your pillow or beside your bed, if that make you safer. God Bless

• Gen says:

Since I have turned my life over to Christ last November I have had numerous nights waking up in night terrors, feeling like a dark presence tried to pull
    Me
    Out of my bed, and snatching me off the couch at night. The terror always comes when I am sleep and usually creeps up from behind. I am trying to stand firm
    In the word of God, yet sometimes I get so afraid when the sun sets. Especially when my roommates do not come home and I’m
    Alone in darkness. I often find myself waking up around 3am and reading my bible. When I get up and pray in the middle of the night and return to sleep I’ve had bad nightmares and sleep disturbances.

I recite scripture but it doesn’t always keep me from experience attacks in my sleep.

• I’m sorry you are experiencing this Gen. Speak to your pastor or a Christian counselor for support, you are not created to carry burdens alone. Read “Invisible War” by Chip Ingram and you’ll find helpful resources in the back of his spiritual warfare book. Praying for you.

• sarah says:

Gen remember we wrestle not with flesh and blood but powers and principalities. God is with you ans he will protect u stay in the word of God and play worship music while your sleeping I hope this brings you encouragement

• maria says:

I’m walking with the Lord 2 years now. From ever since I was younger I’m now 45 the devil attack me with panick disorders, at time I feel trapped where I can’t sleep. I start to read these scriptures on fear and start looking to God more.it not an easy road. But with God all things are possible. Please pray for me..

• pena says:

Hi Maria, My name is Martha. I have started to trust and know God in 1996 when i was facing December examination, I had a fear of falling i pray to God with my whole heart when the day came to write all the question were just easiest to me. in 2008 I prayed with cries for 3 days God to forgive them and repent so that one day we must be friends again in Christ with no fear. just after one week, God blessed me with a
      new job and he heal my inner heart. from there i came ti grow step by step.

It improved my hopeless to encourage, fear to stand firm, crying to rejoice, and from there God started talking to me and show me the vision in the dreams, and always when i am in fear He always lifted me up in dreams when enemies come and put me higher where they can’t find me.

1. Read more the bible- and know how powerful your God is.
      2. Spend more time with Him- He will be your friend.
      3. Tell every thing whether you are in happiness or in sorrow- He is your listen ear.
      4. When you are in hunger- He will feed you.
      5. When you friends gone- He is there with you.
      6. When you are sick- He is the biggest Dr than all.
      7. He is your right hand side.
      8. He God of days and nights.
      9. He is God of good days and bad times.
      10. He is a good friend.

Let Him Repair you, Let Him lead your first and last step in your every day of your life. Let He well fix you the way He want you to be and from that you will start hearing His voice, walking according to His will, you will start knowing why He crated you. you will be an unshakable child of God. If you are in fear repeat always Psalm 23 with a hope in Him.

• Marley says:

I am going through a very scary health care right now and came across this site. Love it! I am in despair sick with worry and need tons of prayers to cone my way. I alternate between KNOWING that the LORD is totally in control of my procedure taking place next Tuesday, the 24th. He has never abandoned me, on fact He’s always walked alongside me… but it’s very easy to have your mind filled with such negativity esp. after reviewing so many things on the internet that fill you with so much angst and worry. Thank you Lord for allowing me to find this site and filling me with so much hope and expectation. Thank you for the Word I have been listening from Joel Osteen which is keeping me positive and in the now. Thank you finally for giving me my wonderful and supportive husband and mother who walk alongside me during my joyous times as well as this moment when I am walking in the shadows. As quoted above, ”I prayed to the Lord and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”. Amen.

• Tracy Ford says:

Diagnostic mammogram today and I am trying not to be afraid and trust in the Lord, but sometimes the fear is overwhelming…..prayers needed today!

• Austin says:

Struggling w Fear due to sudden health type issues in my right ear . I just accidentally landed on this site – I am a 55 yr old Male but I am grateful to read the scriptures and comments in the middle of the night (3am) right now as the pain truthfully is scaring me – I’ve been to a Specialist twice in last 3 weeks but they never saw anything yet it wasn’t hurting like it is now – if anyone reads my comments here I would seriously ask for your prayers – thank you and I am sorry if being a male is not good to comment but the site helped me . Thank You , Austin S

• Yvette says:

Thank you. Im fighting cancer and these scriptures helped with my fear.

• Danielle says:

I’m going through a very tough time! No Doctor can tell me what’s going on and it’s very scary at times but what I do know is God is in control and he always has his hand on me! Fear is not of God. He wants us to trust him and Not be afraid but sometimes when we are going through something, it is very difficult to remember this. I Thank God for his word and Promises and comfort in time of our storms!

• Praying for peace in your storm Danielle…

• Mel says:

Christine, it truly is scary when there are no answers to your health issue(s), I know. It makes it a lot easier when you have a support system, but it doesn’t remove all fear. Life seems to be this never ending array of tests and it’s up to us to get better at passing them or to stay stagnant. Fortunately, our Father knows the path we will choose and loves us just the same.

• Nikki says:

Thank you for very much for the scriptures

• Brandi C. says:

Battling with a case of severe postpartum depression. I have a tendency to research things which sometimes do not give me good results and cause me to worry even more. I fear that I may never get out of this and that things will look much worse for me in the near future. it is very comforting to know that I have a God who loves me unconditionally and that he did not give me a spirit of fear. Everyday is a constant battle but I know that I serve a loving God who is with me even in my darkest moments.

• Tania says:

Brandi, never lose hope! Even though we may not be aware, He is always here! I know what it feels like, but I also know what it is to see the end of it! Do what you need to do to rest and take care of yourself! Don’t forget to converse with the Lord and to help and pray for others as well! Eventually, you’ll see the depression come off you! Everything has a beginning and an end! I’ve been there. One of the main pieces of advice I can give by experience is to not take it on as your identity; see it as separate from you, but affecting you and don’t believe everything it tells you. The enemy has a way of mixing 10% of truth with 90% lies to make them credible, seeking to destroy. Just know that there are many things special about you if an obstacle like depression has to come in your way to bring you down! You will rise up from there and you will walk in the ways God intended for you! He is good and he will make all things work together for your good!

• Eva C. says:

Brandi, do take care of yourself…and do saturate your mind with these verses to help battle fear. Be sure you are in the Word everyday! Believe and claim God’s promises…but also you may medically need some counseling and/or antidepressant meds so please let your Dr. know if you haven’t already. PP depression is real and can be dangerous to you and the baby. Let your Christian friends know that you need their prayers. May God bring this to an end so you may enjoy life again…as God wants us to enjoy life abundantly! Babies can be very demanding and take up most of your time and energy. Don’t let the devil plant thoughts in your mind that you are not being a “good mom.” Please try to sleep when the baby does..and do take offers of well-meaning friends to help you out! I will be praying for you! (I am a retired
        nurse; worked in Postpartum for 23 yrs.)

• Jan Swinney says:

LOVE THIS WEBSITE. I AM ENCOURAGED READING THE SCRIPTURES ON FEAR.

• Tintin says:

01:28 am woke up from a nightmare that seemed real. Thank God for these scriptures. I can face the rest of the wee hours. He is my light and my Salvation of whom shall I ve afraid. If He us a stronghold then I fear not. There is power in THE NAME OF JESUS to break every chain.

• ahthompson says:

Really needed this today. Thank you!

• Ashley says:

Thank you for this!! Going to be meditating and proclaiming on these every day. I know I will have peace again 🙂

• Marcia Jones says:

I’m goin through a hard time in my’life ,very fearful .I have panic attacks I’have a special child.I have an audio immune disease .please pray for us.thank you.

• Stasia Nielsen says:

Marcia, Praying for you dear. Please take time to read and re-read those verses. It does us good to have the Word of God hidden in our heart, like it says in Psalm 119. Whenever you feel a panic attack coming on, you will have a tool to combat it with. God bless you.

Need prayers for God to handle situations for me. I need peace over these situations.
    I worry and fear and should not.

Also pray for protection over my life as I am taking care of elderly mom with Alzheimers and have a young kid too taking care of.

• Shannon says:

Please pray for me for peace within my self. Dealing with a lot of anxiety since my dad passed away.

• WBC says:

Shannon, continue to read Gods word on fear every day. We will be praying for you to be filled with God’s perfect peace. Lord, please surround Shannon with your perfect peace as she is dealing with the death of her dad. May your love surround her so that she knows that you are her father and will never leave her. Sow her your love. Amen.

• Toni says:

Please pray that I don’t lose my home to foreclosure.i am so fearful . It I know I must trust in god.

• frankie says:

I this so bad thank you so much for your help , God is so awesome! !!

• Mary Hosler says:

Thank U doing a bible study on Fesr and anexity.

• hoskinsq says:

I am so bless to find this website. Thanks

• I’m dealing with an issue involving fear,and I know that God has not given me a spirit of fear,so why am I still afraid?

• Study scripture verses on trust. Fear is living in the flesh and trust is living by the direction of the Holy Spirit. You cannot serve both, so choose one and then saturate your mind with God’s Word.

• Dama says:

I’m battling with Fear and anxiety but I know God is greater then the negative thoughts I encounter daily, please keep me in your prayers!

• Lockhart says:

my Daughter is leading a song in the choir, she was a little fearful because is was her first time, I began to text her scriptures on fear, I am so glad I came to this website , God is amazing that is the title of the song she is singing. Glory be to God!!!!

• vicky says:

vky
    praise God. it has been a wonderful moment for me to come across these scriptures have been believing God for my healing but fear has been a blocking stamp in my life,

• Rebecca says:

Thank you for listing these verses. I am sharing them with Sunday School kids as we discuss trusting God and not being afraid.

• Melody says:

I have been so blessed by these Scriptures I am trusting in my ever loving God. No fear; nothing can separate me from Him. Thank you for the good work. Be blessed ;be a blessing.

• audrey says:

hallaluYAH!!!

• Lee J. M says:

*Wonderful

• Lee J. M says:

This was wonder thank you! I’m in a battle for mind today I read through all of them.

• GLENDA DAVIS says:

AMEN!

• Thank You!!!! I really need to hear these verse .

• gloria says:

Please agree with me in prayer as I meditate on these promises of The Lord. Fear stalks me when I am in traffic but God has not give me a spirit of fear. In Christ and in His blood I am an overcomer today. IN Jesus Name.

• sharon says:

Veru helpful! ThankYou.

• Shawnee says:

I appreciate your scripture reference in my time of need

• Lynnette says:

Good Morning,
    I am dealing with fear and trusting God. I have been going through problems with my husband financially and communications. My son is taking drugs. It seem like things my family is falling apart. My friend help me to recognize my fear and lack of trusting God. He prayed with me. I am seeking more partners. I acknowledge that sin is fear. This morning the Lord woke me up and I began to search for scriptures on fear. I have to get these in my heart so Satan will not have a stronghold on my mind. Thank you for being obedient by listing these scriptures on the internet. Please pray for me to become a over comer of fear to faith and trusting God for my life.God Bless you.

• samantha thomas says:

that was very nice to hear and ya every thing God says is true i know it is he who suustains me every morning.

• B says:

needed these.praise God for you all

• Tony says:

Thank You for posting these verses. They are very calming and inspirational.

• Sandra Alba says:

What a Blessing for this site, I too struggle with fear and worry but Our God is a Big God !!!! and need to get these scriptures in my heart.

• Angela says:

Thank you for this post. I am being stretched in this area quite significantly. I have failed this test more times than I would like to admit. And I am convinced that it is indeed a spirit. But the opposite of fear is faith and faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Im so glad God has a remedy for this. This is the one area that if fought could change the world drastically. Im printing this out for daily renewal. Blessings.

• Bella says:

This has been a great source of encouragement that I needed. Sometimes things happen in life that are fill us with fear and anxiety. But what better to know that our Lord is right next to us, loving us, keeping us safe, and carrying across the sand in these hard times….

• Lynn says:

Thank you for this list. I tend to read too much about what is going on with our country and our government and it’s scary stuff and yes, I fear for our future. This verses have helped me focus on the Lord and He is all I need…

• Martha says:

I understand your concerns. I have many prophetic dreams. God has not given us a spirit of for but He does speak to us in dreams to warn or encourage us to pray! I am reading these scriptures and holding onto them because I cannot allow fear to grip my heart.

• criss says:

wow! this really helped me overcome all my fears thanks to the power of god he helped me i may only be 13 but i believe strongly in the word of god…
    thnk you Lord!!!!!!

• Lauren Mikal says:

I was just texting my friend and she told me she was scared about our play at church tonight. I sent her 3 of these verses and she told me she really needed to hear it! I needed to hear it just as much as she did, thank you!

• Cyletha says:

Thank you so much for these blessed scripotures on FEAR/Overcoming Fear. They has blessed me today. I appreciate these scriptures so much. They has really ministered to my spirit.

Blessings,

• afrenning says:

Since this is so profoundly well-presented , I think it’s important for you to spell out in your introduction that God does not want us to be afraid. After all, that is what these passages are saying, over and over again. Even your website URL reads “scripture verses on fear” when it really should be “scripture verses on +overcoming+ fear.” What excellent proof of God’s love, that He should tell us over and over not to be afraid and for Jesus to tell us over and over to love one another.

Maybe there is a connection between the two. 🙂

• Shirley Ntomane says:

Thank you for a hard work of putting all this scriptures together, it was so easy for me to find the scriptures about fear and worry. Thank you again. May the Good Lord bless you

• Missy says:

While writing a devotion I did a google search of fear and the bible and the results……WBC was the first link in my search results. That is great news….Nice tagging!!!

• rose says:

I woke up in the night starting to fear the darkness around me, and i started to fear. It became hard for me to calm down so I picked up my phone and found this site with all of these scriptures. I instantly felt calm and I knew
    that Jesus is always with us. He gives an angle to protect us. I cannot tell you how amazing it feels to have someone loves me so much that he gives me hope in the pits of fear. What a great God! I am only 15 years old
    and I struggle with sleeping at night. But I know now I can lean on my God that will deliver me of my fears. He truly IS AMAZING.

• keyruss7 says:

I thank God for His Word! I am embarking on what seems to be one of the most terrifying efforts I’ve ever attempted for the Kingdom of God–one that is tied DIRECTLY into my purpose–and, as the hymn states, “though the howling winds of doubt and fear assail”. The devil doesn’t want me to accomplish this great feat of faith that God has orchestrated, but I am “standing on the promises of God!”. Please continue to pray for me that I can physically endure…

• Nichol Ope says:

This is a good resource. So many people around me are dying. Thoughts about life and the future just seemed scary, looking at these scriptures reminds me to concentrate on God and his promises towards me.

Those who put their hope and trust in the Lord shall not be disappointed. Have the sun or moon ever withdrawn themselves?

He neither sleeps nor slumbers, he is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.
    With him all things are possible.He created the world and everything in it.

• Vanina says:

I stumbled onto this website, but I felt God’s guidance & faithfulness leading me to exacty what I needed, to help teach me and have as a tool to fight fear that tries to come in. I woke up in the middle of the night with a very dark & demonic presence trying to cover me in fear & shake me, but as a warrior of the LORD he has made in me, I started quoting some scripture verses and just calling on the name of JESUS. I woke my husband up to pray, because I must say it was frigthening the horrible demonic visions that were popping up, but we continued to pray and the peace of the LORD came and dark presence fled! So now I have this wonderful resource of plenty of scriptures that I will proclaim & have written down and speak out when any fear tries to come in. Very thankful, I appreciate it so much, blessings! ~ Priase GOD for He is mighty!

• Sweetie Abijah says:

May God help me; I shall overcome! These scriptures are resourceful.

Thank you and God bless you!

• Joy says:

What a wonderful resource!
    Thank you so much for this and all of the amazing tools you provide.
    I am so blessed to have found your site!

• Tina lamar says:

Praise God for these scriptures. I really do need them. I have been battling fear in my mind. It can take your strength. You can feel Gods power just by reciting them.

• Naomi says:

If you really want to win any battle or win the battle in your mind, you should really check out the website of Joyce Meyer Ministries and watch her broadcasts.
      She also has books about the battlefield of the mind.

God bless you

• Alicia Busick says:

Thank you for posting these! It’s uplifting to hear Him comforting His children. God has definitely blessed you to share this. May He strengthen your resolve and protect your efforts to share his beautiful message.

~Alicia

• Jean says:

Thank you for sharing these verses. I am just beginnning something with my health and I really am finding strength and comfort in the verses you have shared. God Bless!!

• Thanx for the Scriptures! I once had many of these verses posted on my wall for encouragement.

• Tamara says:

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I need this list. Tamara

You’re welcome Tamara. I could have used this list myself several times in the last few years. I’m glad to know they are useful to you.

• Joyce says:

Thank you so much for the scriptures. I will share them. Just started the Breaking Free study.

• LaShawn says:

Awesome, Christine. Thanks so much for compiling. It’s such a great idea to have these verses threaded into our hearts and…in case we happen to slip…to have them on a piece of paper to remind us! 🙂

Thanks for all you do.

Okay my dear, I hear you. Thanks for these verses. I am stating to crawl out of my dark place. Thanks for all you so.