We’re starting a new bible study on November 8, 2010 called Spiritual Warfare based upon the book The Invisible War, What Every Believer Needs to Know About Satan, Demons and Spiritual Warfare by Chip Ingram. If you have felt the effects of a spiritual attack, and felt underpowered or uncertain how to respond to an attack, then this study is perfect for you. The focus of the book is on the believer and skills needed for spiritual warfare.
The study is open to both men and women for participation. This is a four week bible study based on these themes:
- Spiritual Warfare 101-What Every Believer Needs to Know
- Spiritual Warfare 201-How to Prepare Yourself for Spiritual Battle
- Spiritual Warfare 301-How to Do Battle With the Enemy and Win
- Spiritual Warfare 401-Deliverance From Demonic Influence
Each week you’ll read a session on Spiritual Warfare as outlined above. We recommend you read one chapter each night, so you’ll have time to reflect on the content and the summary questions following each chapter. Once a week on MONDAY we’ll meet here at the Womens Bible Cafe for a group discussion of a Spiritual Warfare theme. We’ll post a blog summary for the week, along with a few questions for group discussions. You’ll visit the blog anytime after completion of your reading, and respond to the group questions.
To participate, you’ll need a copy of the book The Invisible War, What Every Believer Needs to Know About Satan, Demons and Spiritual Warfare by Chip Ingram. You can find this at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or your favorite bookstore. Please purchase your book and read chapters one through four (Spiritual Warfare 101) before we begin the discussion on November 8th.
How to Join the Study
- Purchase the book
- Read chapters one through four before our first discussion on November 8th
- Post an introduction below, with the following information:
- Your name and Twitter name if you have one
- Where you are from
- When is the last time you experienced a spiritual attack? Rate the attack on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst attack. What did you do to fight the attack?